• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You're joking, right? I am so ****ing broke right now it's not even funny.
I could say something to the effect of "no johns," but I have money that's pretty much floating in Limbo until payday this week. So I understand where you're coming from.

But still, whenever you get the money you should definitely invest in AAA. It's only fifty-something bucks for everything that I listed there, for an entire year.

Like my new avatar, kids? Too bad none of ya'll understands where it comes from. :mad:

Smooth Criminal

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I thought she was referring to Evil Eye, and I just lol'd pretty hard

then i realized that it wasnt. and i :(

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
either way, azua's posts are full of win. Not like a go through them on a monthly basis looking for new funny ones for my sigs... or... anything like that....

*cough*

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
For wahtever reason, talking about Azua made me realize i need to look at the latest Cyanide and Happiness comic

BRB

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You're joking, right? I am so ****ing broke right now it's not even funny.
I didn't know >.>
Like my new avatar, kids? Too bad none of ya'll understands where it comes from. :mad:

Smooth Criminal
Same here, since I've been here, only 5 people knew who, what and from where my avatar/sig is from >.>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
call a friend? =0
Well, seeings as I work overnights and I very rarely trust anyone to come through for me in a pinch (normally I'm an optimist, but not about that)... probably won't happen.

hope everything works out (might a suggest a quick visit to your own :bee: group? ={D
Not a bad idea. I'll likely get more happiness out of looking at my DeviantArt page, though. :bee:

For wahtever reason, talking about Azua made me realize i need to look at the latest Cyanide and Happiness comic

BRB
Sort of a "meh"comic, but at least you didn't say XKCD; which is the single stupidest webcomic of all time. :ohwell:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Zeus there can only be one me. =P

I bought myself a cake earlier. :o

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why are you people talking about cakes when Peachy is NOT around?

IT'S PROHIBITED.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I woudl like you to tell me your secret!

And i would like Peachy to make me a cake.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Currently listening to this.

The website that I hijacked this pic from had the gall to compare this band to Limp Bizkit and Incubus. Ugh. I have mad respect for bands like Iron Maiden, but to say that Soulfly's **** is better than anything that Ill Nino's put out? Gimme a break.

Not reading anything atm.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom