• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GGzzzz. I...can't do fancy stuff on wifi anymore. xD

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡Did you get bored Mr. Ugg? :dizzy:

♡Did you think that three was a crowd? I'm truly sorry....I can do one on ones with you if you like...

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Whew... returning to the topic i started last week before me and my *** went to paris
How about an OTL combo video?

HOLY **** 1337 IS APPROACHING!

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Ive got all DAY tomorrow
So if you want to be in it make SURE to message me cause i can make atleast HALF of the thing :p
I dont want to be a bother to this thread with this idea
so message me :x

I IZ VERY 1337!

*Cherish Cherish Cherish* (as teran told me to :mad:)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Whew... returning to the topic i started last week before me and my *** went to paris
How about an OTL combo video?

HOLY **** 1337 IS APPROACHING!
GGs zen. I really needed a decent brawl to get my head straight, which you supplied, and so I thank you.:)

I think I might start CPing Kirby against ICs. That Bair is just too sexy.

I'll start playing 2 stock matches in friendlies so I can get some decent replays. I'll send them to you. When were you thinking about getting it started?

Dev2000

Smash Lord
GGs zen. I really needed a decent brawl to get my head straight, which you supplied, and so I thank you.:)

I'll start playing 2 stock matches in friendlies so I can get some decent replays. I'll send them to you. When were you thinking about getting it started?
Well... i can atleast do a PART of it already :p i need atleast 10-15 people to enter else it wont represent this whole community... imo

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion

lolwtf. I meant DEV! Not zen. O.o

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
OTL combo video? xD Sounds great! :p However I wont be adding any replays for I still don't have constant internet access. Maybe sometime mid June?
Anyway, how is OTL doing this wonderful day?

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
I still miss yew. ;-;
T-T aww, I miss you too.
=/ My parents are pretty adamant about keeping internet access limited, so I think my only shot at being online will be when I'm visiting relatives. Like I posted earlier that may be sometime mid June. ;-; I REALLY miss being online though, I might just get a job and find an internet provider so I can be back online.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Happy mother****ing birthday ;D

i dont have gifts... instead i'll write you a song in five minutes and the song will be lasting 2 or 3 seconds MAX yeaahh... how do you like that as a present?
Nobody has done that before ;D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Happy birthyday Kenji. X3

Aurora get a job! :mad:

Top Bottom