• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Grr. I wanted to play Ary. T_T

Anyone else wanna play? I need practice for tomorrow. Going to my first irl tourney.

EDIT: Nevermind. Gotta do something.

Omis

my friends were skinny
It's fairly common among people between the age of probably 13-25. Why, do you have it?
I think I have it but Im not 100% sure. I dont want to go see a doctor about it until Im positive due to my family and the family of the girl not knowing about us making out all the time. Plus all my douche friends would be gossiping about it for ages.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I think I have it but Im not 100% sure. I dont want to go see a doctor about it until Im positive due to my family and the family of the girl not knowing about us making out all the time. Plus all my douche friends would be gossiping about it for ages.
I'm sure you've already tried... but internet research to confirm?

Omis

my friends were skinny
Did you start noticing them soon after making out with this girl?
One of the main ones is being tired which I always am. But the main thing was that I woke up with morning with the most wicked sore throat ever. Well I was swapping some serious spit yesterday so I looked up the symptoms of mono and I found out that the incubation period was 4 weeks. For weeks ago on this day was the first time I kissed her.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
One of the main ones is being tired which I always am. But the main thing was that I woke up with morning with the most wicked sore throat ever. Well I was swapping some serious spit yesterday so I looked up the symptoms of mono and I found out that the incubation period was 4 weeks. For weeks ago on this day was the first time I kissed her.
wow dude, that blows, never had mono so i can't help you there

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg abandoned me.

It was like 6-20 Ugg anywho ~________~
Sorry, Zen, I had to go! I'm hosting right now if you want to continue.

This is the score:

Mario - Ugg
Donkey Kong - Ugg
Link - Ugg
Samus - Ugg
Zero Suit Samus - Ugg
Kirby - Zen
Fox - Zen
Pikachu - Ugg
Marth - Ugg
G&W - Zen
Luigi - Zen (lol)