• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can't browse this thread without music anymore.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I have a picture of myself emulating my avatar. But it will never see the light. It's top secret.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can't browse this thread without music anymore.
oh my god, i fall in love with you all over again every day kev.

biz is flat out ridiculous and the best, this video is such a favorite. also, biz's beat of the day.

OHHH SNAP in this song ---> http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com/

OH SNAP. OH SNAP. OH SNAP. OH SNAP. OH SNAP.

i would rather listen to Biz sing his heart silly without any correction than listen to Lil Wayne sing with all that autocorrection. tru.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL wow gg's FMOI

hey guys i just played fatmanonice for like 6 hours

too good

ur mario is amazing

and u play every character ahhh ****

tahnks for helping me get better

now 3/4 ppl are better than me on OTL :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
LOL wow gg's FMOI

hey guys i just played fatmanonice for like 6 hours

too good

ur mario is amazing

and u play every character ahhh ****

tahnks for helping me get better

now 3/4 ppl are better than me on OTL :(
Your Shiek is amazing. The fact that you can still use a lot of her set ups despite the lag is extremelly impressive. Personally, I was getting pissed because I couldn't even land Mario's utilt set up most of the time. :mad: Still great games; it showed me who my better characters are and who I should probably probably pay more attention too. Mario, Ness, and Wario are givin's but the practice I've been doing with Toon Link, Ike, Lucario, and Pit has really been paying off. My Sonic definately needs work though. :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, though i do try my best with sheik, i realized that most of my losses were because of my impatient tendencies, and i was getting punished really easily... then when i tried to be more patient with needle camping, i discovered that sheik's defensive game isn't very strong

which is why i switched to snake xD

i kept trying to get better, and thinking "i need to be more patient" helped so much

but you play so many characters, it's like you always have an answer!!

ahh it's about time i found someone reallly good :)

i have a goal to beat u more now :) and ur mario

also, you're awesome for having amazing endurance lol. i usually outlast my opponents but man my left hand was tired and i have to go eat... which is why i finally stopped xD

you turned up the heat on the last match, ahhh i'm going to be thinking about this for a while

another cool note: i like to pick up characters as well... and mario happens to be one of my worst. i kept thinking "he's so bad, there's no way i can make him good..." but today i just learned a lot about him haha, he's pretty legit

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
LOL I was just listening to that stupid song by Biz

It's also in that Heineken commercial

Cute pics Kevin hehe

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I usually just think people look like their avatars, lolol..
actually i do dress like my avatar on weekends when i tell children to go to my candy factory and i have his beard too >_>
That guy reminds me of Willy Wonka =D

But Willy Wonka reminds me of a Pedophile D=
Wiily wonka gives us candy factory owners a bad name

night barge

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
@ choknater: So, how many of the people have you played in my sig? I'd personally recommend taking on Glyph next since, at least the last time I checked, he's about the same skill level as I am but I don't know if that's really changed since I haven't fought him at all this year.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have played ary, bunny, teran, chaco, and you

i have yet to play samusbrawler, barge, and glyph

the ppl in the sig are pretty good :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Probably himself. Glyph mains ROB and I use everybody with my best characters currently being Mario, Ness, Wario, Lucario, King Dedede, Pit, Fox, and Ike.
It was a joke. Mario, ROB, and Yoshi are all pretty mediocre. ;) Yes, I consider ROB mediocre.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Reporting in to find nobody here.

Get up and out of bed, Private, you don't win wars laying on your behind.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Quite the opposite with me. I'm nice on the web, but I am mean as hell in real life.

Don't nobody get no sympathy from me.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Quite the opposite with me. I'm nice on the web, but I am mean as hell in real life.

Don't nobody get no sympathy from me.
Well I go with the assumption on the net that since I don't know the person, they're most likely an ***hole.

I'm an ***hole to most people irl because most people irl I know to be ***holes.

You'd think me being a f** and all I'd like that. Oh how wrong you are.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
So... *looks around* >_> <_< How would you rank us? :p
haha i hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings

aryman is the best
fmoi
bunny <- we were going even but that was a long time ago, she might be better now *shrug*
chaco <- very yoshi, but i'm still ranking from difficulty xD it's not as hard to deal with as say snake
teran <- we lag a lot :) but i win more usually

so i'm curious about the other 3 i haven't played

of course this is just the sig

lotm you're good too :) i think the characters u play were really in my comfort zone though, when u played rob and lucario and stuff i was having more trouble, u should use lucario more cuz hes awesome :bee:

the best player i've played here not listed in the sig is pink fresh

remember guys this is just one subjective opinion xD

Top Bottom