• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
I edited it because I didn't realize at first that you [LP] called yourself a dino before Link did.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Okay guys, time for my daily story: So, i was driving in a parking lot, when suddenly A GUY PULLS OUT OF HIS PARKING SPOT AND T-BONES MY CAR!! I was like, what the hell?! So I stopped and got out to exchange information and stuff, and when he got out, he was all apologetic and was all 'I'm sorry, it's all may fault.' (:ike: You'll get no sympathy from me). After that, he said that he was just in an accident a week or so ago, and since he didn't want his rates to go up, offered me a check for $300 to fix it so that we didn't have to contact insurance. I said yes cuz i like money and he wrote the check and left. I examined the car and noticed that all it really was was a bunch of huge scratches and a dent, so I took it over to my neighbor who just happens to be a mechanic and he said he'd fix it for $100. So basically I just made a free $200. Anyway, I told my neighbor that I needed to go deposit the check first so i could pay him. I then drove to Macey's (a grocery store in case you don't know) cuz they have a bank in there. I came out with the money and on the front windshield was a sheet of paper. I picked it up and examined it, and it was a coupon sheet for Macey's. I looked at all the sexy deals and noticed that the coupon on the bottom right was for cold cereal (thanks gray <3). I then drove home and let my neighbor start on the car. He said he would have it fixed by tomorrow morning and only asked for $50 instead cuz it wasn't as bad as he first thought. So now I'm sitting at home, on the computer, eating a shake my mom made, with an extra $250, and some sweet deals compliments of the old man. It's awesome.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Okay guys, time for my daily story: So, i was driving in a parking lot, when suddenly A GUY PULLS OUT OF HIS PARKING SPOT AND T-BONES MY CAR!! I was like, what the hell?! So I stopped and got out to exchange information and stuff, and when he got out, he was all apologetic and was all 'I'm sorry, it's all may fault.' (:ike: You'll get no sympathy from me). After that, he said that he was just in an accident a week or so ago, and since he didn't want his rates to go up, offered me a check for $300 to fix it so that we didn't have to contact insurance. I said yes cuz i like money and he wrote the check and left. I examined the car and noticed that all it really was was a bunch of huge scratches and a dent, so I took it over to my neighbor who just happens to be a mechanic and he said he'd fix it for $100. So basically I just made a free $200. Anyway, I told my neighbor that I needed to go deposit the check first so i could pay him. I then drove to Macey's (a grocery store in case you don't know) cuz they have a bank in there. I came out with the money and on the front windshield was a sheet of paper. I picked it up and examined it, and it was a coupon sheet for Macey's. I looked at all the sexy deals and noticed that the coupon on the bottom right was for cold cereal (thanks gray <3). I then drove home and let my neighbor start on the car. He said he would have it fixed by tomorrow morning and only asked for $50 instead cuz it wasn't as bad as he first thought. So now I'm sitting at home, on the computer, eating a shake my mom made, with an extra $250, and some sweet deals compliments of the old man. It's awesome.
OMG WALL OF TEXT AGAIN!
...i'll read it later.

Edit: Okay I read it.
You lucky sonofa---!!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, I felt so generous afterwards that I donated $2 towards breast cancer.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He makin dat money like M2K

250$ MM!!!!!! Zz!

get at me i just got paid
Alright! :hyper: First thing's up: Roof Surfin' !!!!

Guys, I felt so generous afterwards that I donated $2 towards breast cancer.
And your current standards of funding are? (un)
I wonder how much you would've given if it was for something like a Yoshi statue with your name engraved, along with an SUV loaded with hot girls, a plasma screen, and a placeholder for your statue on the hood.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
*picks up L2tL in my car* Let's get em! *hits the gas* *almost crashes into old man grey* get outta the way old man!
Fool, for this, I shall cast a horrible spell on you. :088:
I wish I could have $250. :(
lol

Speaking of $250, I just got that amount back in my OneAccount which I will sadly have to use now. <_<

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
All according to plan...!
I photoshopped my avi for the Halloween occasion :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, not really. You're still using the same connection so the speed will remain the same regardless

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Question, does being connected to a cabled and wireless connection at the same time improve anything?
No, I don't think so but it's best to use a Wired connection as it does make less lag than having a Wireless connection.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Those are definitely furry thoughts Blue xD Just not to the degree of true furries like Gashi.

On other news, I got internet on my computer back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom