• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
lol . . . . yeah, he does suck, but unfortunately, so do most bands nowadays . . . . .

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guess what guys? In my english class today, we had to do this crap called 'Grand Theft Poetry' where you switch around poetry books and magazines, then you open up to a random page and put your finger down on a page. Then you write down whatever it says where you're pointing as a line in your poem. Ya it's lame. Well anyway, I got this oprah magazine for one of my last lines, and when I pointed and all that, the sentence I was on said: 'F*ck your opinions.' So I innocently added it into my poem. Then, when it came time for me to read it out loud, I went balls out and cussed like a MAN and my teacher flipped out. I then was told to stay after class. I told her that it's what it said in the magazine, but she didn't believe me, so I searched through the magazine for it. I finally found it, so she let me leave, but by then the next class had almost started and she wouldn't give me a late note cuz she's a stubborn b*tch. So therefore I was late to my next class... -__________________-

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Wall of text! I'll read it later..

Edit: I read it.
I laughed....so hard.... XD
Poor Gashi

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Lol xD I wouldn't have the guts to do what you did in that situation. Better just to find another sentence than to risk getting in trouble.

Lazy Sato... :p

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
You should take a nap starting tomorrow! It's such a good feeling (some of the time)! :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You should take a nap starting tomorrow! It's such a good feeling (some of the time)! :)
Not when it gets addicting =.= I swear, whenever i'm home alone, it's somewhere around 12:00-3:00 PM, i go to sleep for about 2 hours, get on the computer for 30 minutes, rinse and repeat.
I feel mentally drained, and i get this feeling where i'm in lack of energy :urg: By god, Global, do not take that first nap :(

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I never have any sense of time after I take a nap, I think it's already the next day. I also have this annoying warm swollen feeling in my head >.> I also experience what you get LP.

It's still better than trying to force myself awake though.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Guess what guys? In my english class today, we had to do this crap called 'Grand Theft Poetry' where you switch around poetry books and magazines, then you open up to a random page and put your finger down on a page. Then you write down whatever it says where you're pointing as a line in your poem. Ya it's lame. Well anyway, I got this oprah magazine for one of my last lines, and when I pointed and all that, the sentence I was on said: 'F*ck your opinions.' So I innocently added it into my poem. Then, when it came time for me to read it out loud, I went balls out and cussed like a MAN and my teacher flipped out. I then was told to stay after class. I told her that it's what it said in the magazine, but she didn't believe me, so I searched through the magazine for it. I finally found it, so she let me leave, but by then the next class had almost started and she wouldn't give me a late note cuz she's a stubborn b*tch. So therefore I was late to my next class... -__________________-
Dude your my hero!

Tldr Gashi cussed out the teach cuz he's a boss.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I went balls out and cussed like a MAN and my teacher flipped out.
I couldn't help but laugh at this. Just because you curse, it doesn't make you ”all that”. You young kids wouldn't have lasted a day back in my time..

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I hate it when people cus because it's "cool" but what gashi did was pretty funny

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was referring more to the page before this one sir!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its a DR trend that's going around haha

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wait, you totally have premium! What are you doing not posting there!?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Or paypal!

Actually, I think they ONLY take paypal hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom