• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lagtastic Online Discussion Thread **Sephiroth for S-Tier**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pretty much, I legitimately used to wear a pirate patch in kindergarten.

But I had to wear it over my good eye to strengthen my bad eye, so pretty much all it did was make me blind

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I want to wear glasses to make myself look like a cute nerd :D
My current level of appeal doesn't meet my expectations :(

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I'm super near-sighted xP
i got the thick rimmed glasses and i look stylish ;D

UberMario

Smash Master
I wear glasses while driving and looking at screens, but that's about it, I prefer not to wear them and read books just fine without them. I'd want LES if there wasn't such a "large" risk factor or the price was lower. >_<

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I will always prefer the Kaioken

Always

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
You get used to it, it's like living in some weird, first person film in the 50's, where the main character was turned into a dog and it's based in 2010 XD

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Sounds awesome :D
For a blue dog, you should have the power to see the world in shades of BLUE!
*grants this power to BluePsi*
NOW YOU CAN VIEW THE WORLD IN EITHER BLACK AND WHITE OR BLUES!
*scurries off before the cops come*
<__<;

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Hey Composer, want a blue name? You should just run an online tournament!

Brawl Online Discussion is always lagging :( It's generally dead without threads like these, but not like, 1 Player Modes dead. (d) Btw, Composer, never got to ask, but what made you ?

It's a combination of two really boring stories actually, haha.
I think it was a year ago, for New Years, I came across a blog on AiB (lol AiB) that had an idea I really liked--It basically asked you to pick up the character you hate playing the most in brawl and force yourself to play with that character for a month or so. And it was a really interesting idea to me, so I went with it.
Samus was that character. :laugh:
I'm glad I did it though because she really grew on me--at the time I was a frustrated kirby main and having range felt really good. It helped with spacing and patience, which carried over to Kirby, but I just felt like the more I tried to keep up as Kirby the more disappointed I got (there were two really good Kirby mains [Y.b.M. still mains him, Joey doesn't anymore] in the Midwest and I just felt constantly shadowed), so one day I decided that if I was going to try and get good at the game (without being worried about winning all the time forever--I have a job, I don't need money), I'd do it with a character that a). I enjoyed playing, and b). doesn't see a lot of playtime, so I wouldn't feel any pressure and I'd feel better the better I got with her.

So I downgraded like a foolish fool. But I don't mind, haha.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Random wiscus info post gooo:

Dogs are not totally colour-blind btw.
It is mainly black and white/ shades of gray though.
The anatomy of a dogs eye is very much like ours! Their field of vision is much wider then ours.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Random wiscus info post gooo:

Dogs are not totally colour-blind btw.
It is mainly black and white/ shades of gray though.
The anatomy of a dogs eye is very much like ours! Their field of vision is much wider then ours.
Yaaaay!
Exactly, having dog vision rocks, apart from not seeing as many colours as I used to :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom