• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "L" Word: A SSBB Luigi Clan

WIGI

Smash Champion
Supercansirs a tl main. hes my usual team partner tho we cme 5th /34 teams last time we went.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I play Random.

Mostly TL and Kirby though.

But I also kickass with Pokemon Trainer, DK, Mario, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, CF, Olimar, GaW, Ike, Marth, Sheik, Link, Ness, Jiggs, ROB, Lucario, and Yoshi.

If so you must change your character on your postbit.
Pssht. You don't run things around these parts, my friend.

=]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Dear Luigi Clan,

Since your thread is awfully inactive, I have assumed leadership of it in the form of this well-worded double post.

Rules and Regulations regarding my rein will be posted soon. Disobedience of said commandments will result in public execution.

Until then, I expect work on my 60 Foot, Solid Gold Idol to commence, and be atleast 1/5th finished upon my return.

That is all.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I finished your gold idol, unfortunately it is made of chocolate coins, its 13 inches tall, and I don't know what you look like...

Also, I want to make a clan sig, maybe just a little emblem under your posts to show your clan membership. What is the official name of this clan?
You cna see my recent sig work below VVV It is my first one.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm whatver the statue is, the mouth is probably open. thtas how he plays. tounge kinda half hanging out.

and if anythign like the supercansir i know,hes also on his knees.

oh snap.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
and locuan returns after a long break in the puerto Rican sun....err.. rain.
Lol one word:

College

Plus, now I can't find my copy of Brawl anywhere...

and no not so much rain but (for our standards of cold) cold as ****.

BTW, if I don't get lag or more importantly if I find my brawl copy I might try out for clan.

crewster

Smash Lord
I finished your gold idol, unfortunately it is made of chocolate coins, its 13 inches tall, and I don't know what you look like...

Also, I want to make a clan sig, maybe just a little emblem under your posts to show your clan membership. What is the official name of this clan?
You cna see my recent sig work below VVV It is my first one.
I've got a sig shop, sadly it is only animations but still. The animations I have are pikachu ones 'cause I haven't been bothered to make a luigi one since I started maining luigi. Also the clan name should change, how about the green shadow clan.

Shop: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210428

WIGI

Smash Champion
technically the one in my sig is a bass to... it only has 4 strings, but its a friggen star shaped guitar xD

kigbariom

Smash Lord
A hydraulic sostenuto is not a real instrument however the meaning of those to words together would be similar to a water & wind powered organ, that reaches really high notes and is like 40 feet tall.

Luigi would look good droppin' a beat on that thing.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Can we decide on an official name for this clan? I mean that Shadow Clan is cool but I think something that shows off the creativity of Luigi's would be better, any ideas?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I thought this wasn't even happening anymore. Shadowfirex seems to have lost interest in this, I think, which is a shame...

KrazyCyclone

Smash Rookie
Well if this clan is still alive I'd like to try out. Message me and let me know whats going down.

Top Bottom