• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The KQMMGP #5: Secrets Championship Koro wins by Coin Flip! (Lazy Bums :@)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
No fighting...

And, this may have been due to my misreading of a posts.

First, you said...

@Kazoo: That's all fine and dandy, but KORO was my opponent in WINNERS ROUND 2! I should still be in Losers against Night.
Then I got this...

As Aibou resigned ;-(

8bit won 2-0.

Rob vs Ness and Rob vs Marth.
I read this as saying you dropped from the tourney completely...but if you didn't, then that can be fixed. Which makes all of this below...

lol I wasn't even against Night last round and somehow I got DQed.

Methinks Kazoo doesn't want me to do well. After all, I'm only .5 points behind him in the rankings...
Not true.

Wow... there's a loser's brackets.... an umm i had a match vs Night that he never bothered to tell me about viz pm or vm.

That's cool that kazoo didnt bother to tell me either.

Sighs loudly.
I'm not your Mommy. Read the thread and ask me if you have questions. Though with this development, I will be reverting some of the people who advanced.

a potential boycott? o snap

edit : 1000 posts... toogood
1000 posts in style.

Did I hear the b word?

and I'm dropping completely, I won't be able to play anyway.

How is Aibou and Night due but everyone else at the same point of the bracket isn't? They're loser's round 2 and it says right in the title that its due 6/13

This is bs.
See above.

What Cubone said. I truly hope this is just a mistake...
It truly is.

Everyone knows you get the ScarJo popcorn gif.

Step yo' game up! :p

Aibou

Smash Master
For future reference, actually make sure someone is resigning before DQing them, rather than taking the word from someone else >___>

Q77

Smash Apprentice
No fighting...

I'm not your Mommy. Read the thread and ask me if you have questions. Though with this development, I will be reverting some of the people who advanced.
No, but you are a TO. That's like at a live tourney not saying when a match is and calling the players to their station. It's flat out idiotic. I'm not sure who Night gets the pass over me anyways. If it was coin flip thats one thing, but he never tried to contact me so he shouldn't get an auto pass. You should notify the players that they will be DQ'd if they don't play their match promptly. I mean, seriously.... if your gonna run a tourney, you can take 15 seconds to send a notice.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
For future reference, actually make sure someone is resigning before DQing them, rather than taking the word from someone else >___>
Ninja'd

Just for future reference, I'm taking resignations only from the people who are resigning.

And R2 is still due 6/13.
:p Wubs still...

No, but you are a TO. That's like at a live tourney not saying when a match is and calling the players to their station. It's flat out idiotic. I'm not sure who Night gets the pass over me anyways. If it was coin flip thats one thing, but he never tried to contact me so he shouldn't get an auto pass. You should notify the players that they will be DQ'd if they don't play their match promptly. I mean, seriously.... if your gonna run a tourney, you can take 15 seconds to send a notice.
You shouldn't be telling a person whose hosted two offline tourneys how to run one, obv. :012:

And for the record, I haven't sent reminders for my other four tourneys here. Ask anyone, they'll tell you.

As if reading the thread on the OTL isn't enough for you...

(Btw I did coin flip)

Q77

Smash Apprentice
Ninja'd

(Btw I did coin flip)

As long as you coin flipped idc. It would just be nice to have a reminder considering I do have a life outside of smash boards and it is hard to keep track of everything. That is all.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
cubone lets play
Read below...

^ just to point out in cubones other post hes obv not able to play, so yea i guess u should move on harms.
This guy.

yeah i asked tgk if i get a free win from cubone too but he said i have to play him o_0
No I didn't. He directly told me he couldn't and that was reflected on the bracket.

Apologies for your being confused though...

As long as you coin flipped idc. It would just be nice to have a reminder considering I do have a life outside of smash boards and it is hard to keep track of everything. That is all.
Yeah, a black guy on the wrong side of twenty trying to hustle his way out of the North Avenue Trade School has nothing better to do than play smash and send reminders. :rolleyes:

Yet, you see me on the xat erri dai trying to stay two (if not three steps) ahead on my matches.

PSSHTT! Please, don't gimme that. Stay on top of it. Act like you're gown.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
:laugh:

Caught ya. I thought i remembered this lol

So apologizing for your confusion is needed I think =P
I can't be caught for things that happen in the future, obv. :012:

My post came before Cubone's in which he said he was dropping.

So, unless I was to know he was dropping seven hours before the fact... :rolleyes:

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I defeated SladeR7 2-0

Won the first game on Smashville :snake: dittos.

Second game was on Battlefield :snake: > :falcon:

Good games.

EDIT: Lost to HotArms 2-1

Lost the first game on Smashville :snake: dittos.

Won the second game on Battlefield. :marth: > :falcon:

Lost the third match on Battlefield :snake: dittos.

Good games. My Snake needs more F-Tilt and less airdoge.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Never received a response from Slader.

EDIT: oh ****, I'm very slow. I confused Slader for another tournament I guess. But now that J is on a family trip, what do I do?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Never received a response from Slader.

EDIT: oh ****, I'm very slow. I confused Slader for another tournament I guess. But now that J is on a family trip, what do I do?
Homes still had a few days to play anyways (I've seen both of you on the xat @ least twice), so I'll check the VMs and update accordingly.

Aibou

Smash Master
Won my match 2-0.

:rob: > :ganondorf: BF and Halberd

GGs

EDIT: And wifi-spam-a-wolf knocks me out.

:rob: < :wolf: SV
:gw: < :wolf: BF

NOT GGs Kazoo. Let this be the LAST wifi tournament I EVER PLAY IN
YEAH RIGHT WHAT A ****ING LIE
. And I don't want to hear any of this "salt" bull**** either, Kazoo.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Won my match 2-0.

:rob: > :ganondorf: BF and Halberd

GGs

EDIT: And wifi-spam-a-wolf knocks me out.

:rob: < :wolf: SV
:gw: < :wolf: BF

NOT GGs Kazoo. Let this be the LAST wifi tournament I EVER PLAY IN. And I don't want to hear any of this "salt" bull**** either, Kazoo.
Sal--*gets shot*

Not gonna lie, our match wasn't on point, and we typically play each other pretty hard.

You'll bring it back son, as you've got two more tourneys to tear s**t up in.

The 6th is a Smash64 characters only tourney (we haven't had one here in 6 months), and the seventh is a straight up knockout tourney.

You still got this.

Aibou

Smash Master
The 6th is a Smash64 characters only tourney (we haven't had one here in 6 months), and the seventh is a straight up knockout tourney.

You still got this.
You know what? I'll take you up on that. But hoo boy if we face each other, I'd be afraid if I were you. I am so not going all out this time.

Picking ROB and GW...what the hell was I on? *facepalms*

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yet I don't think I've ever had Aibou use a Smash64 character on me. It's either Zelda, Snake, or ROB.

So what's the verdict on me and J?

Aibou

Smash Master
I've used Link on you before. But Kirby is where my S64 skills are at. Kirby, Link, and Pika.

Aibou

Smash Master
Wifi

nuff said.

EDIT: And actually I have. In a tourney match once against your Samus.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Edit the bracket please. I beat Slader and lost to HArms.
That has been changed.

Yea for getting points. 2-0 over Jbandit. GGs. Pretty hella tight near the end. Obv. :012: need to close out better.

:wolf:>:gw: on FD and Brinstar respectively.

Remember kids, Semis onwards are best of 5.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs HarmS 2-1

Snake dittos on SV (I won, lol c4 stickies)
Falcon dittos on SV (he won)
Falcon dittos on FD(I won)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs TGK 3-1

He won as wolf vs GaW on Lagalot cruise
I won as Marth vs Wolf on BF twice (once his counterpick, once mine)
i won as Snake vs Rob on SV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom