• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Knee: A guide to pissing off your friends [updated!]

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now i see
While Falcon has lots of other moves
All i should do is KNEE
lmao! I just spent the last hour formatting this into an msn display pic size, I hope you don't mind that I use it :)

By the way, that video was awesome. I lolled at the part at the beginning where you're "trying to do the knee", but ftilting, nairing and such before you do it. Then the huge slow-mo knee and the "success!" xD

I also liked the "put all of CF's moves into a hat, pull them out at random, then add "knee" at the end. This is your combo". Thats partly true: many of Falcon's moves combo naturally together.

5/5 rating for you youtube vid, and favorited! Smash needs more comical vids like this :p

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
heh

Thanks for all the comments guys : )

I'm pretty busy working on a new website and stuff but I'll try to get my next vid out soon. Unfortunately it wont be about falcon : (

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
lmao! I just spent the last hour formatting this into an msn display pic size, I hope you don't mind that I use it :)

By the way, that video was awesome. I lolled at the part at the beginning where you're "trying to do the knee", but ftilting, nairing and such before you do it. Then the huge slow-mo knee and the "success!" xD

I also liked the "put all of CF's moves into a hat, pull them out at random, then add "knee" at the end. This is your combo". Thats partly true: many of Falcon's moves combo naturally together.

5/5 rating for you youtube vid, and favorited! Smash needs more comical vids like this :p
lol, no one ever appreciates my humor, you sir are the first, well not really, but it adds to the affect methinks

oh, and...

Could this be how we bring about the next apocalypse?

takieddine

Smash Master
Can i testify on the truth of this video?

In just a few days, i have created an unstoppable C falcon game...

I use the knee to...

Combo, punish, kill, and did i say combo?

Cups

Smash Ace
Good stuff, really good stuff. I played a melee in this vid's honor the other day and did nothing but shffl knees. I got third, but got 8 kos. Needless to say, my friends got pissed off.

Chubs

Smash Rookie
More Captain Falcon fans? Yes pls. I really like the movie it taught me a lot more of the possiblities that I can do with "The Knee". I think i'll try it out on my sister later tonight. hehehehe and your video made me lol a lot.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Man, this vid inspired me to use C. Falcon as one of my Subs. Needless to say my friends were shocked that I was not using C. Falcon as a joke character(for the knee of course) anymore....they were even more shocked when I pulled off shffled triple knee on one of them last night XD.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That movie changed my life... and lolz at the people who took it seriously and tried to critique you, keep doing your thing man this had me cryin

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I chuckled at the first two minutes, where he tries to "figure out" how to do a knee with no initial success. Haha.

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
Knee only works if you get it at the time it comes out. All the time that he spends after starting the knee just does damage and little knockback.

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
i love how you overexaggerate the power of the knee "bodies were flying off the stage left and right with no chance of recovery, and at rediculously low percentages like 35" XD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This is still the best ssbm video on the internet. by far. and i noticed a new one, the walljump knee. good stuff.

Afro-Ninja:
Captain Falcon Ditto @ FC?

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
This is still the best ssbm video on the internet. by far. and i noticed a new one, the walljump knee. good stuff.

Afro-Ninja:
Captain Falcon Ditto @ FC?
I'm down. Just keep an eye out for the guy with an afro ;)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, shouldn't be too hard, especially if you're a ninja too. (unless you're utilizing amazing ninja camouflage techniques). I'll be that guy w/ hair that's combed strait back, crappy facial hair, and really fast fingers. and a nametag w/ scotu

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Sup Afro, this is Newgrundling (lol I don't think I've met anyone else on smashboards that would know me from NG) ^_^

Nice vid, very entertaining. I saw it on the front page the other day, congrats :)

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
haha wait, you mean YOU'RE phanna? interesting : )

and everlasting, I bumped this because it was updated

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
current falcon metagame? pssh, haha, no way. All I'll take credit for is the 'any time not spent kneeing is time better spent kneeing' quote : )

I got to play a guy from darkrain's crew (cups, I believe) who had a pretty good falcon. Came close to beating him once, but he always had the edge. I wish I could play better people more often!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i actually (Edit: ) lost to (/edit) that guy as well. That quote btw is the current falcon metagame... (or at least that's what i was joking at).

Cups

Smash Ace
Hey man! Yeah those were some good matches. Thanks for playing, it was nice to have so many open tvs at night to get in friendlies. That was pretty amazing for my first tournament, hopefully I'll see you all in some other one in the future. You've got skills with all kinds of characters, keep working and I'll play you next time. Good luck man.

Scotu who were you? Who did you play? Anyway, thanks for playing with me!

Top Bottom