• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King is Back! King Dedede that is!

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
The main boss in the game that had Kirby beating Triple D and reinserting the star rod in the fountain of dreams was Nightmare. Dark Matter was a different final boss in a different game. Oh, and genius! <(^.^<)

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
OK this is for all of you dweebs who put me down for thinking the game looks cartoonie.
I KNOW ITS NINTENDO I KNOW THAT THIS ISNT MORTAL COMBAT. but look at some of the character models copared to melee. If you dont think fox looks like a freakinn baby with huge eyes now compared to then then you are really blind. I am talking about the change of the overall looka and feel to the game. I know this is a different game but ****! And if you think that snake and dedee or dedede or whatever the heck his name is are equally as bad *** the you are just have not gone trhough puberty yet. and if you have a problem with that then give me your friend code and ill give you mine and we WILL BRAWL TO THE DEATH!!

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
One: All the characters looks just fine to me.
Two: I'm 15.
Three: I don't own a Wii, so I can't possibly have a friend code that I can possibly give you to initiate this"Brawl to the death."
Four: And if I'm blind. How could I respond to this? Let alone being able to see what I'm replying to.
Five: You're double posting.
Six: None of the two posts above have anything to do with the subject of this topic, which is King Dedede. (you're just giving people your negative opinions about his appearance, which isn't being constructive to this thread.)

That's six strikes I made against you.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
OK this is for all of you dweebs who put me down for thinking the game looks cartoonie.
I KNOW ITS NINTENDO I KNOW THAT THIS ISNT MORTAL COMBAT. but look at some of the character models copared to melee. If you dont think fox looks like a freakinn baby with huge eyes now compared to then then you are really blind. I am talking about the change of the overall looka and feel to the game. I know this is a different game but ****! And if you think that snake and dedee or dedede or whatever the heck his name is are equally as bad *** the you are just have not gone trhough puberty yet. and if you have a problem with that then give me your friend code and ill give you mine and we WILL BRAWL TO THE DEATH!!
I don't think Fox looks like a baby, wheres his bottle? Yeah I don't think Snake and King Dedede are equally badass, King Dedede has a bit of an edge their (Though Snake has alot of ***-shots :/ ). Really what does going through puberty have to do with anything? Your a very silly fellow.

-Knight

burrito

Smash Lord
You clearly don't seem to know diddly about Metroid, please do all us Metroid fans a favor and shut yer hole.
Why did I offend you when I said Metroid hasn't reached super stardom? Are you sad that your favorite series isn't extremely popular? That's really silly. Seriously, I was just speaking objectively about the popularity of the game. I love Metroid, I am in the process of beating Metroid Prime 3, I've beaten Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Zero Mission. I've also played Metroid, Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2. I do at least "know diddly Metroid"It's a great franchise, but it's not extremely popular like Zelda or Mario.

Vortok said:
However, I can't think of one game in his series that has been quoted to me as a AAA "omg you must play this game" title
Kirby Superstar, after that would probably be Kirby and the Crystal Shards, maybe.

and have seen some pretty mediocre reviews for some of the games in the series - though I'd love to go back and play the awesome ones, if I knew which they were.
I don't know about reviews, but pretty much all Kirby games except for a select couple are all filled with simple fun.

From a gaming standpoint (at least in the states, right now), I'd say Metroid holds a lot more "cred," if you will, than Kirby.
Well it's debatable, but I don't feel like arguing about it. I will say, I think Kirby share at least a similar amount of "cred" as Metroid does. I don't really like to pit my beloved Nintendo Franchises against eachother.

If Kirby has three reps, others (like Metroid) stand a good chance of multiple characters. And more characters is good for everyone.
Cool, I expected Ridley, anyway, so it doesn't really matter me.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Why did I offend you when I said Metroid hasn't reached super stardom? Are you sad that your favorite series isn't extremely popular? That's really silly. Seriously, I was just speaking objectively about the popularity of the game. I love Metroid, I am in the process of beating Metroid Prime 3, I've beaten Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Zero Mission. I've also played Metroid, Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2. I do at least "know diddly Metroid"It's a great franchise, but it's not extremely popular like Zelda or Mario.

Kirby Superstar, after that would probably be Kirby and the Crystal Shards.

and have seen some pretty mediocre reviews for some of the games in the series - though I'd love to go back and play the awesome ones, if I knew which they were.
I don't know about reviews, but pretty much all Kirby games except for a select couple are all filled with simple fun.

Well it's debatable, but I don't feel like arguing about it. I will say, I think Kirby share at least a similar amount of "cred" as Metroid does. I don't really like to pit my beloved Nintendo Franchises against eachother.

Cool, I expected Ridley, anyway, so it doesn't really matter me.
****, you must really like metroid. YEEEESSSS!!! Me too.:psycho:

lucario_user

Smash Ace
redley is in brawl. no more questions. samus is the sole rep of metroid for 2 games, and now metroid only gets a transformation? ridley has the best chance of getting in than any other metroid character.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
good point. lets get back on topic people! i say dedede's b move is either a hammer earthqauke or his inhale then shoot anything. i hope its the earthqauke. it doesn't have to be canon because sakurai created dedede.

<(' . '<)

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
fukfukfukfukfufkfufkffukfufkfukfukfufkfukfukfukfukfufkfufkfufkfufjufkfukfukfufkfukfkfukfukfufkffukfufkfukfukfufkfufufufkfufufkffujkfukfukfufkfukfukfukfukfukfukfufkfukfufk

thank you

Top Bottom