• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Well if all we can do is ZP friendlies then I guess that's good enough!
I really wanna play with new people.
I cant go all the time though cus I live 40 minutes away and gas isn't very cheap
But I'll try to go as often as I can!
Yeah, i understand that. Gas is expensive nowadays, that's why I just teleport to ZP. Much cheaper and faster.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm only on my second year right now lol. I'm going to getting it at FAU, although I'm wondering if any other schools have better Nursing programs. That's great though. Congrats

:rosalina:

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
feek fiending smash so hard!!!!

lmao
Yea man... these guys fiend LOL instead. Pretty sad.

I'm only on my second year right now lol. I'm going to getting it at FAU, although I'm wondering if any other schools have better Nursing programs. That's great though. Congrats

:rosalina:
Thanks man. Good luck with school.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I know this is random, but when you guys ride bike or anything with two wheels, wear a helmet. Seriously, it could've saved me from going to the hospital.
Just wanted to point that out to those that don't.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Yo, I know this is random, but when you guys ride bike or anything with two wheels, wear a helmet. Seriously, it could've saved me from going to the hospital.
lol wt hell was this?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I got a car. Do they make helmets for cars? Heal up Darius so you can smash with us.

@ Blea: Yeah, I'm down to go to ZP tonight.

Side note- I got my license today, after starting to learn how to drive like 2 weeks ago. I should be able to drive to zp on my own now sometimes.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to go to zp. If anyone in the hialeah/miami lakes area wouldn't mind providing a ride I'd definitely pay for gas.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I'm glad I made it out with no broken bones or any brain damage. Wish I could come today with you guys but I got a huge powerpoint to make by Monday... Hopefully next weekend?

Oh btw my new number is 786-474-8046

adam8or

Smash Rookie
Yeah pretty much.
I mean I've been playing for a while and I've been living in south florida for a while, I just haven't been involved at all until now, so yeah Im pretty much new!

:phone:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i would love to go, but i just went last night,
@mesa23: i can pick you up next time i go, u wrote this when i was already in the way
@criptyk: dude, i called u like thousand times what happened?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yea man... these guys fiend LOL instead. Pretty sad.
You mad bro?

Blea my phone is off cuz my stupid *** job aint give me my mother ****ing money so ya.

Plus I have to get up early.

Saturday is a good day for me guys.

Fun playing with you kendall people last week. The shiek/ peach impressed me. '

But ya I really dont play often anymore :(. It kinda hurts me but then again it doesnt sometimes lol.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
You mad bro?

Blea my phone is off cuz my stupid *** job aint give me my mother ****ing money so ya.

Plus I have to get up early.

Saturday is a good day for me guys.

Fun playing with you kendall people last week. The shiek/ peach impressed me. '

But ya I really dont play often anymore :(. It kinda hurts me but then again it doesnt sometimes lol.
"You mad, bro" is the worst reply in any situation.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
are you guys going to zp tonight?
jason i didn't call u yesterday cause i fell asleep MAAADearly lol srry i suk

Top Bottom