• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Mmm ill prob b there but I'm gonna b playing lol.... that kassadin all day baby!!!!
And as a side note. Crispyone is too good at this game. He just tries to do too many nasty things. also I finally figured out y he is the crispyone... he does everything so crisp and clean. So fresh and so clean. Lol

ldxazamb

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3609-1337-7155
Hey guys my number is 305 439 8775 text me if you guys want to play smash. Does anyone play melee?

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
good **** linguini, yah ldx we play melee.
emilio we deff gotta play. i wanna play melee bro **** lol, ill bring my recording setup today if i go. ill call you guys during the day

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad that adam8or invited me to play w/ him, some fun **** with him and his melee guys.

Izxa, we need to play soon w/ adam, cuz I NEED faclo practice w/ my mains. Practicing my peach w/ a peach, shiek, fox, and jiggs was not very possible yesterday

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
my god.....even eli has been consumed by lol

LOL

fvcking mongers
This kid knows what he's talkin about. LOL is not cool guys.

Trikrome said:
Mmm ill prob b there but I'm gonna b playing lol.... that kassadin all day baby!!!!
And as a side note. Crispyone is too good at this game. He just tries to do too many nasty things. also I finally figured out y he is the crispyone... he does everything so crisp and clean. So fresh and so clean. Lol
The only way to play this game is nasty and full of hate! Haha. Everyone in SFL is stepping their game up. Eli's the best falcon in SFL!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I haven't had any motivation to wanna play recently and it is affecting me.

Need to find a reason to play i guess.

Im free around err somewhere between 8 - 10. Imma make my way to zp long *** week bruh.

Blea call me

lmao i haven't been on the boards for a min.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
@ nica: Yo, we gotta setup another tourney for the end of the month, since now we got my guys from Kendall willin to come up. These guys really want to be good at this game and need a tourney experience.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Im having a tourney next week in naples btw guys.

Its a melee/brawl tourney, so you should guys definately should show up by all means. DaShizWiz,Smashmac,and KeepSpeedn are confirmed so I know you're going for sure linguini ;)

If u guys can, help out the area with rides and such. Post on my tourney thread about interest/attendance please

adam8or

Smash Rookie
I really wanted to go to that tourney, and then I found out it's the same day as my girlfriend's prom, and I'm going with her, so I can't go :(!
I would've really loved to go, that's why I hope there's another one soon :/

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
that tournaments sound's pretty good, are any of the kame house's fighters going to this?

emilio, ill play on friday, we gotta teach these people whats up now that the only thing they are playing is LoL. they suck yah i know, B!TCHS!!!

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
LoL is too beastly. and i have no competition in smash here anyways ;D

and if theres a ride i'm sooo down to go to that tourney. I got money for it. So lets try to get this together.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I'd definitely like a ride to the tourney as well if possible.

Shout out when you guys wanna play cuz I need some SFL melee so bad.

Top Bottom