• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Gurren Lagann = Wannabe Gundams

@ ToSsy: Yeah I've been thinking about it for a few months now. I just need that Cube, son!

Cross.

Smash Ace
so MLG picks up brawl in the circuit. Not like it matters to any of us LOL. we cant go anyways. But im still happy

edit: i am hyped for some brawl now after the announcement and really want to play...someone bring a tv 2 use with brawl this week xD get at my Falco/Snake.

Cross.

Smash Ace
i have a cube i could lend u but it doesnt turn on. Idk if its the power cord or the cube itself. someone bring a cube power cord this week so i can try out my cube.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
You guys are too good. If you can help, tell me!

Good **** to MLG with picking up Brawl. More popularity ftw

Cross.

Smash Ace
oh and I should say street fighter will be a regular part of fridays now. Ill get the tv for it by 2marrow and some more sf players should be coming this week. **** this is so ****. Now we just need brawl and we are good xD

Oh and guys PLEASE bring some soda wtf. Why am I the only 1 buying **** lol. It finished way 2 fast last week cuz n1ggas were drinking like they never had a drink in their life

still salty btw

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
The cube chord = the wii chord, it's the same thing, if I remember correctly (too lazy to check) and lol soda, tell that to the people who i give rides to. >.>

Cross.

Smash Ace
so umm ya

just reached home from skool. mad tired rite now and I still have to go somewhere. I feel like im goin 2 pass out xD

I hope I play well 2nite...been practicing. Salty run back on the ft10 teams match will of course happen.

3DE

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm 3DE, Bryan 500 told me about you guys, I'm available this FRIDAY FOR THE SMASH MELEE THROW DOWN. He says you guys are better than him so I want to test my skills against you. I live next door to him so if you guys have space this FRIDAY, I'm ready to show how crafty an alleged noob can do. You have never seen spam like mine. I live in Papine.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lmao dream team having some domestic issues xD. Me and ausp are the best team wen we actually try b1tches

Bryan why did u leave man! wasnt as fun w/o surprise knees xD

edit: oh and I hope u b1tches are happy cuz now u all have 2 leave early each week cuz u wouldnt shut the *** up at 4 am. lame. im so upset at this

Cross.

Smash Ace
u all have to leave by 2am now, was originally 12 but I worked something out. Really did not want to have a time limit but it seems like this is how it will be from now on. Lame as hell.

Cross.

Smash Ace
i ended up going out and missed the stream. I probably would have blown off going out if I didnt kno waffles will up the vids to youtube xD

I did see him **** most of doubles though. I liked when in the grand finals they used the tags "WE" "****" "NOR" "CAL" and stood beside each other and taunted LOL **** was mad funny

also mango went to jail so he missed the tourney apparently xD.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, the stream went down right after shiz got knocked into losers bracket, and it didn't come back up, so I just found out the results in the morning, but just watching him play after so long with like no evident rust, **** was too good man. Didn't get to see much of doubles though. One match that stuck in my head was against this peach player whose name I forgot, who actually took a match from his fox (the first kill was actually really good), so shiz went falco and 4 stock'd him... I was so surprised. xD
-and lol yeah, I know Mango went to jail, I lol'd at that. >.>

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
fuxk u adam always blaming the black man...shadow in the knight is not responsible 4 this...btw yh srry david 4 the noise ting zeenmy bad...bringin 2 litre sprite friday tho.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yeh it criss i goin try an talk to my peeps an c about taking off the time limit

on a side note i probably wont be playing melee this week. i jus feel fed up with it so im taking a break.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have to cancel for this week still, I have too much to do for next week, two assignments, a presentation, and two midterms. So today's pretty bad for me. :x Sorry.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
eh I kinda wasnt feelin it so much for this week either, guess the feeling is mutual between all of us :dizzy:

me and ausp just finished a presentation a while ago and we both have tests at 5:00 pm today and a test + huge project due next week :mad: so **** tired lol.

Hopefully we can get this going again next week guys:embarrass

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
It seems as if the 'Marauder-itis' has taken over the thread.

MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol

lots of people came tho and we had a real good time just like usual.

Tim got stomped by eugene in street fighter xD

also marauder: neokyo2k add that to ur psn if you want 2 play probably the best blazeblue player in jamaica. hes freakin good.

edit: and yo I dont kno about melee Im jus so fed up with it. I shoulda just stuck 2 what i said and never played but i did and got annoyed. I mean I dont mind being ruxy at a game at first but wtf i am never goin 2 get past being ruxy in melee it seems. meh.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol

lots of people came tho and we had a real good time just like usual.

Tim got stomped by eugene in street fighter xD

also marauder: neokyo2k add that to ur psn if you want 2 play probably the best blazeblue player in jamaica. hes freakin good.

edit: and yo I dont kno about melee Im jus so fed up with it. I shoulda just stuck 2 what i said and never played but i did and got annoyed. I mean I dont mind being ruxy at a game at first but wtf i am never goin 2 get past being ruxy in melee it seems. meh.
Timothy got stomped? He said most of the matches were quite close, though.

Also, about melee, how do you know it's actually you -performing- badly, being able to perform in practice mode doesn't mean you can do the exact same **** in a match.

Cross.

Smash Ace
some matches were close but he couldnt win...not wen eugene used ryu anyways

U ask how do i know im performing badly then say sumn bout training mode...i didnt say anything about training mode what are u asking me?

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
some matches were close but he couldnt win...not wen eugene used ryu anyways

U ask how do i know im performing badly then say sumn bout training mode...i didnt say anything about training mode what are u asking me?
It's quite clear, what I was saying was: How can you contrast your skill when you play badly, to your -actual- skill, when do you play with your -actual- skill (I was assuming training mode or some ****, because everyone can play well there). I noticed that you always say you're playing badly, and hence I drew a conclusion that: you play badly when you play with people, it's only logical. Tell me if I'm wrong, however.
Or, if you're always playing badly, then -that's- your actual skill level, call it a plateau or whatever you please.

Cross.

Smash Ace
son

i am just tired of messing up my tech skill

even though i practice all the time and end up losing to stupid **** cuz of it

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
son

i am just tired of messing up my tech skill

even though i practice all the time and end up losing to stupid **** cuz of it
With that note, this discussion is over. I don't carry on fruitless conversations.

Cross.

Smash Ace
ok?

u were the 1 who felt the need to start a big discussion over me saying i am fed up with melee and want to take a break. and u tried to say some **** bout my skill level or w/e. wen really im jus annoyed with being ruxy and losing to ****.

u started a "discussion" over it and then u call fruitless. wdf.

edit: and the way your talking about this being my actual skill level...you think I dont know im a terrible player? I know im ruxy and thats why I lose to ****.

Cross.

Smash Ace
so is everyone coming this week? i know dakid said he isnt.

edit: and i jus got Soul silver get hyped! xD. But for real who else plays pokes?

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
so is everyone coming this week? i know dakid said he isnt.

edit: and i jus got Soul silver get hyped! xD. But for real who else plays pokes?
I'm coming this week;
Also, I'm planning to buy a DS and get soul silver, me and my friend Glen want to compete in pokemon again (last time I took it seriously was Crystal, lol).

Top Bottom