• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Cross.

Smash Ace
that isnt eraser at all its a fake im pretty sure

who made that fake account pretending to be eraser?

jus look at his post history he doesnt post like eraser at all and he said i told him to join smashboards....i never did

he posts like sinji

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I doubt thats erasor. LOL what is this like the fourth fake account. I cant remember the first one, the second one was braver69 , third circle (Tossy) and now erasor. Who would make a fake account of erasor?

BTW, I might be going to Florida this summer. Still unsure.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Gud stuff on friday. Man dem a joke bout Ryu on the new smash.

On a side note, gud stuff Tossy on smash. Your probably the best in the smash if you play consistently.

Cross.

Smash Ace
good **** to TBM trash talkin me for a month and then getting ***** ahaha

yo akuma on the new smash was the funniest **** ever...get raging demon and 1 stock jus dissapears...no KO or nothing a stock jus vanishes LMAO

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
So on a side note, Dakid called me on friday saying he has some money problems.

If he comes on friday, I think we should all sponsor him bills.

So what do you guys say?

Cross.

Smash Ace
if dakid really was havin money problems(which he isnt) i highly doubt everyone giving him bills would mean anything at all

what would he do with that? buy dinner that night? that would really help his money problems yeah >.>

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Gud stuff yesterday.

the man dem a laugh after Dante got blown up on the Marvel.

My secondary blue falco doing business.

Pokemon type wild was mad last night. I guess Jurves beats me in the laughing contest. :awesome:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I figured you might say that. to be honest idk who it is. Hes trying to frame both me and you. Im surprised he went on the Scar thread posted my name and then went on the Bahamas thread and posted your name. I dont know much about erasor so it wouldn't be me, yet i see his birthday on his profile page. As i say before, I dont know anything about erasor but playing smash with him, and if it was me i wouldn't use erasor as my fake account. I would use MVP or Mozilla or Apple.

I have too much of an ego to go and make a fake account. Im Sinji the real deal. I dont have time to make a fake account.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Erasor is trying frame both you and me. Who ever is doing this must know Erasor from head to toe, (no homo).

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
That sounds good.

Also im gonna bring a 4 player game everyones gonna enjoy. You guys just gotta wait and see.

Cross.

Smash Ace
sinji why do u have my avatar

an also jus letting everyone know we cant use my house to link up anymore, my peeps pulled the plug an said theyre fed up with it

so ya :/

Cross.

Smash Ace
so whats the plan for smash? no link up? someone should really offer their house if nothing else

also that fake erasor is obviously sinji im 100% positive of that and i have a full theory to back it up

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Actually, I don't. Btw you have directions to the place? I know its in Half Way Tree but I don't know exactly where.
When you pass Pavilion, you will see a sign named Pablos. Go to the plaza before it. On your right you'll see stairway. Go up until you see this white door. You'll see some people playing yugioh. I'll be there by 2.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
so whats the plan for smash? no link up? someone should really offer their house if nothing else

also that fake erasor is obviously sinji im 100% positive of that and i have a full theory to back it up
I guess Sinji is talking to himself now... lol

Erasor.

Smash Cadet
When you pass Pavilion, you will see a sign named Pablos. Go to the plaza before it. On your right you'll see stairway. Go up until you see this white door. You'll see some people playing yugioh. I'll be there by 2.
Thanks for the directions. I'll try and see if I can get there if my schedule isn't too tight tomorrow.

Erasor.

Smash Cadet
Battle City was fun. A lot of melee and yugioh. I wish there was brawl though. I like melee better then brawl, but I feel like there should have been a set up for brawl considering that their was a t.v. off their.
BTW. who was the girl I saw you with by the bus park before you headed out to battle city?

Top Bottom