• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Thread, Currently Interviewing: Gano

tibs7

Smash Champion
I can interview him if you really want to...And no he doesn't post here.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Trolling or not it would be pretty interesting to hear what he has to say

Player-1

Smash Legend
so are we actually going to interview him and how long will it take? If it'll take a while then we should probably just move on to the next one until time gets closer.

tibs7

Smash Champion
It shouldn't take to long, if you you guys really want gano then say it, I will contact him.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how is the asian smash scene compared to the rest of the world?

who are your favorite japanese and american players?

what do u think we await for the future of diddy's metagame?

do you think peanuts are broken?

thoughts of adhd?

hows life in your city?

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
Who are the 5 best players in Japan?
Why is japan so free?
What laws state that you can't gamble?
wtf ddd?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
soo leiiiiiiiiiiik are these questions ever going to get answered because its not looking that way. In the mean time I think we should interview someone else.

how bout gnes? He's that one guy that's 12,500 bucks richer...why not interview him?

Player-1

Smash Legend
If there was a nuclear holocaust and everyone was predicted to die, but you had a secret bunker that was only big enough for two who would you save and why?

I think we should end the interview and move on to the next person while tibs tries to get the interview questions to gano.

Dekar173

Justice Man
If there was a nuclear holocaust and everyone was predicted to die, but you had a secret bunker that was only big enough for two who would you save and why?

I think we should end the interview and move on to the next person while tibs tries to get the interview questions to gano.
Not you.

Gnes for intervieweeeee

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i forgot about this, and tibs hasn't been on the net for ages, given that its uni holidays and he doesn't have a computer. if you still want gano to answer those questions, i can do it. if you ask nicely <3

Attila_

BRoomer
baaawww.

i'll translate tomorrow, get gano's msn off suinoko/brood/rain, and take it from there. the things i do...

Attila_

BRoomer
i've translated the questions, except for felix's, cause they don't make any sense.

should be able to track him down in a day or two.

スマブラXの最高のキャラはディディコングだ。

Top Bottom