• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im getting diamond, so that'll work nicely. If you do get wifi, we should trade some!

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
l o l! im not geting pokemon because im geting sick of playing em.
and for the record i have a psp not a ds l o l! omg the truth has been told and it will be told and told over and over again till the end of time lol!

Does anyone play runescape because im a member on runescape~!
If you dont play runescape your kinda missing out lol im level 43!

Ronike

Smash Ace
I always have liked only the main stream games and I used to like the old shows, but now only the mainstream games. The games which take advantage of the characters (i.e Trozei/rangers/dungeon) are just kinda stupid IMO. Diamond and Pearl look good though

smashman90

Smash Lord
I just hate the fact that it's difficult for me to get a legit event pokemon like Deoxys. They need to make the event pokemon more available instead of just in areas like New York City and Seattle. The only legit event pokemon I have gotten was Jirachi. And I have used gamesharks to help get the event pokes, which I kinda dislike using due to the fact that it can corrupt my game files because of that. So now I am worried about trading my pokemon from my emerald and Firered to my Pearl version and getting the game corrupted.

Ronike

Smash Ace
can you trade legitly? Cause if so, it wont make the game angry. Also I agree with you on the events, they need to be more widespread

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
im going to look if they have japan rom for diamond that works on emulater
just looked nope lol

StealthyShadows

Smash Apprentice
Ta-Da! Hey anyone wanna try a new RPG? Its free and its a real game, much better than runescape, and it has a game engine similar to WoW, but its FREE! And there are no gay elves and dwarves and stuff!

Phear me, for I have returned! Once again!

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Because im good at making websites forums userbars etc
Im thinking of making shops were a make ppl website forums and userbars
i duno if im going to do it or not i got to see.:dizzy:

smashman90

Smash Lord
Man, I am starting to get pissed, I joined a forum and they are suppose to send me a second email to confirm that I have been registered and it's been like four days since I signed up! And it's starting to bug the hell out of me. Pardon my french.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
I always watch anime saturdays on adult swim does anyone else do?
Lol i watch to much anime+manga i got discs and discs of shows and movies!

smashman90

Smash Lord
Seriously, I am starting to get really pissed off. It's been 5 days since I registered to that website! I emailed them to see if there was any problems with the activation process, and no reply. My anger is rising. Oh yeah, I went to see the movie Grindhouse yesterday. It was good until the part with Kurt Russell started(Death Proof). And it had potential too.

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
i don't get allowince, i aint got no job, cause me no have a work permint,and my family on budget,well just me mom,until we move into a bigger house which would be a while,and the fact that i need braces,which i really bad and my sister pragnant,i forget to incude that to and we're in this cramped up appartment

Top Bottom