• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Man pretty much are clan is kinda dead now because the mods wont work on the rpg!And anyway i dont play dragonfable no more! iv been playing runescape im a member level 58! I play every day now sorry i never post!
And i have nothin to post anymore!:psycho:
I dont no what i should do to the forums or website anymore.
im bored im bored im bored!!!
MODs if you can hear me start working on the rpg come on we been waiting for about a year now if the rpg is dead why not close the rpg section!
telll us you n00bs!:mad: :mad: :rocket:

Ronike

Smash Ace
WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT WAS BAD!!!!! I SAW IT THRICE AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!! BARBOSA ESPECIALLY!!!!! LOVED IT SO MUCH (though Orlando Bloom was a terrible actor as usual).

smashman90

Smash Lord
There was too much backstabbing, there wasn't a whole lot of fight scenes, except for in the beginning and the end of the movie. Although Davy Jones is my favorite character in the whole series (as well as Barbossa), Davy was practically everybodies *****. Although it was cool when he killed mercer, but it got annoying when he kept repeating the "Do you fear death" line over and over again. The plot kinda kept changing with rescuing Jack, the pirate meeting, etc. They never revealed what mark Jack left on Beckett nor did they explain why Jack took that ring from Tia Dalma in Dead Mans Chest or why Bootstrap had amnesia(which I assume had something to do with him becoming one with the Dutchman) . And I thought that Captain Teague would've been a little more important in the movie. Sao Feng hardly had anything to do in the movie and he was supposed to be a main character for pete sakes! Same goes for Calypso aka Tia Dalma (SPOILER!) too. I seriously wanted to enjoy this movie but I couldn't.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Im going to get a wii soon woot!! for my birthday that is june 29!:) ITs penut butter jelly time ITs penut butter jelly time
ITs penut butter jelly time ITs penut butter jelly time ITs penut butter jelly timE:laugh:
And IM ON SUMMER BREAK WOOT!!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ill see what I can do man, but I gotta pay 250 every other month for my trip to london, and Im already behind this month, so dont expect it soon from me

Ronike

Smash Ace
lol, not there yet, over next winter, but I gotta pay $250 every other month to pay it off.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I have a job... It sux.... and I work like 20 hours a week, which kills during school and still sux in the summer :(

Ronike

Smash Ace
You are just figuring this out now man? And I work at Piggly Wiggly as a bagger.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, none for about the next month, Ill barely have enough to make my payment even though Im getting a massive paycheck this week...

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
hey can some1 tell me wat this Rpg is all about, cause ive been reading some of the rpg posts and i got a few questions:
-Why did they take it down?
-Why aren't they making a new one?
-What exactly did you do in this Rpg, was it smash based?
-And is there anything else you would like to tell me about this Rpg?

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) It was lost in the upgrade
B) Very few people played and Gid doesnt think its important enough to bring back
C) Nope, not smash based, and basically you bought stuff and leveled up.
D) I could, but Im kinda busy

Armygeddon Bomb

Smash Ace
Well, it didn't use visual, more wording. You leveled and these clans are the last clues to the ever forgotten RPG. I created this clan before the RPG ended. It was slow at first, then it gradually grew. Then the RPG was erased during the major upgrade. This is the most active clan, even above the Knights of Hyrule, who has much more experienced RPG players and such. Ronike here is Co-leader of them.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah I co-lead that one, it was basically the catch all for n00bs of the RPG. People still join in confusion of what it is, and KoH has far more members than any other clan, something like 50ish I'd guess, but Im the only active one there and Ultima being semi-active. This clan is one more interesting IMO as the people are considerably more interesting and not just centered around the RPG, though there was a time at which KoH had much drama and interesting conversation...

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
GUESS!!! WHaT OMG OMG!! There is a dragon fable hack were you can get a free dragon Amulet This OWNS but yet i have not done it yet but this guy is amazing he makes trainers and hacks for online games! And he found a way to hack and get a dragon amulet free OWN!!

just go to this site and scroll down you will end up finding it with a youtube video on the website with a guide! Right here!! http://opiumtest.blogspot.com/
:) (I never tired it i probaly will work this guy is really smart i use his trainers and everything try it)

Top Bottom