• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Human Paradox (Need A Strong Mind To Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Accept criticism, engage it, and improve. Stop deflecting.
Do you guys not have common sense? I mean REALLY?

If it's bad writing..... how can you criticise it? How do you know that my bad writing isn't mutilating what I am trying to get across? WHY DO YOU INSIST TO KEEP ON ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET ACROSS?

@Mostly everyone
From the very first real response pertaining to what I wrote through critique up until now, you have done nothing but misconstrue the entire sense of my post (EVERY post for that matter). Thankyou, for being so deluded, and persisting to keep on pressuring me with ''Accept criticism'' ''You are a bad writer'' ''you are an idiot'' ETC. I am getting fed up with you idiots, you may be book smart, but your commen sense and understanding is ****ing atrocious. Starting to get on my bad side. Especially when you use your twisted misconstructions, attacking me with your impeding phantom burdens, and your arrogant; groundless accusations.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How do you know that my bad writing isn't mutilating what I am trying to get across? WHY DO YOU INSIST TO KEEP ON ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET ACROSS?
Wait so let me get this. You're saying your incoherent and poorly written ramble was intentionally so? Okay well whatever but don't think people are going to sit there and read it with any sense of seriousness unless they're on drugs or something.

@Mostly everyone
From the very first real response pertaining to my story through critique up until now, you have done nothing but miscontrue the entire sense of my post (EVERY post for that matter). Thankyou, for being so deluded, and persisting to keep on pressuring me with ''Accept criticism'' ''You are a bad writer'' ''you are an idiot'' ETC. I am getting fed up with you idiots, you may be book smart, but your commen sense and understanding is ****ing atrocious. Starting to get on my bad side. Especially when you use your twisted misconstructions and attack me with your impeding phantom burdens, and your arrogant; groundless accusations.
Bawww waaaah you make me mad my mama tells me I'm so smart blah blah whatever

The bottom line is the mostly everyone you're referring to aren't even criticising the content of your post nor have any sort of issue with your viewpoints. What the issue is is the fact that the way it's structured makes it an act of gruelling torture just to read it and basically all we're saying is, if you want your stuff to be read and taken seriously, you have to have it conform with the lignuistic standard, since, you know, people are taught a standard of communication SO THEY CAN ALL COMMUNICATE.

Like hey, it doesn't matter what's in there, if it's written in ****ing moonspeak then people aren't going to take it seriously. It's that simple.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Bawww waaaah you make me mad my mama tells me I'm so smart blah blah whatever

The bottom line is the mostly everyone you're referring to aren't even criticising the content of your post nor have any sort of issue with your viewpoints. What the issue is is the fact that the way it's structured makes it an act of gruelling torture just to read it and basically all we're saying is, if you want your stuff to be read and taken seriously, you have to have it conform with the lignuistic standard, since, you know, people are taught a standard of communication SO THEY CAN ALL COMMUNICATE.

Like hey, it doesn't matter what's in there, if it's written in ****ing moonspeak then people aren't going to take it seriously. It's that simple.
I explained in a previous post, that this is no ordinary viewpoint, that you can just understand with common sense. This viewpoint cannot be proven or disproven, and thus is a spaceless; boundless world that I can only put pieces together in, but will never be completed. It was tough putting everything together so I could transfer it into the real world through writing. It's what I mainly think about everyday, so it's one of my core thought trains. You guys read it, say it's horrible, that you don't understand what the real point to it is, most of you disagree with my views, because all of you are twisting the words I say, and making me look like some foolish, wannabe prodigy. When ALL I ****ING said, was my head injury gave me abilities you don't just get over night FOR ****ING SAKE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR ****ING THICK SKULLS. Stop twisting my god damn responses with your stupid accusations. It's really getting on my bad side. I only said that, because my writing came from it aswell, and maybe it had some affect to why my writing is all over the place.. Why I don't punctuate right, why my mind is inconsistent. BUT NO, you have to ****ing twist my words, and act like I am making more out of this head injury then there really is, **** you for your childish reasoning.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ummm okay look let's see here.

I just said in clear English which you don't seem to understand that I don't have a single issue with your viewpoints (since i never even read far enough to see them), it's the fact that the GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURE of your piece made it too much of an effort to read.

Basically the question is English mother****er, do you speak it? That pretty much summed up what went off in my head from the few lines I read.

At first I thought you were foreign, in which case I'd just be like hey whatever language barrier but yo improve your English to get the point across, but you seem to keep insisting that we have a problem with what you're saying.

Well I don't, I just have a problem with your excecution of basic literacy skills.

But once again...

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
''You guys read it, say it's horrible, that you don't understand what the real point to it is, most of you disagree with my views, because all of you are twisting the words I say, and making me look like some foolish, wannabe prodigy. ''

Apparently you need to learn aswell, since you don't understand that ''you guys'' is a form of generalizing.

So this entire post is invalid for MANY reasons.

I just said in clear English which you don't seem to understand that I don't have a single issue with your viewpoints (since i never even read far enough to see them), it's the fact that the GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURE of your piece made it too much of an effort to read.
Especially this pointless ****. ^

If you can't even read the whole thing like LT did, then just stop acting all almighty, like your opinion matters, it's arrogant.

Who are you to define my basic literacy skills? Can't even read the whole thing? IT LOOKS CONVOLUTED BECAUSE MY NOTEPAD IS A ****HEAD. Everything else, is because I LEARNED to write from something that you won't ****ing take seriously. So **** you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're just mad because I had more coherence in my writing when I wasn't even potty trained.

I'm not making that up by the way.

Not my fault I didn't read because it was so godawfully structured.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I'm going to approach this with a new concept.

The error. The misunderstanding of the error, and the explanation of the misunderstanding. To create the correction.

Provide me some main examples as to why you deem my post terribly written.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I ****ing hate to do this, but maybe it will make the point:

I am a professional writer. As in people pay me to write words for them. I can say with professional confidence you, right now, wrote this piece very badly. The ideas are irrelevant if I cannot even follow along with the basic structure of your piece. I have read works by people whose first language wasn't even close to English and their work is much more approachable.

If you want examples, read the entire thing once you aren't so married to it. I think you are taking this as a personal assault on you, but we have a lot of good writers and people who can critique very well here. When you respond to all criticism as "YOU ARE AN IDIOT! AHHH" you already lost any respect we would have had. Are you seriously willing to listen to criticism?

If so, answer this question: who was your target audience when writing this?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah I think CK taking the baton and going from here will work very well.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I mean, if we're doing that...

Yeah, I have also been paid, in the past, to write words with my brain and all that. If that has any credence for ya, then there it is.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was top 10 in a national creative writing competition when I was 9 and the maximum entry age was 14. It was run by Cambridge University so it was srs bzns

So hey, since we're all going to blow our own horns now I guess I should get in on it.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Crimson King, I know it's all over the place. I have admitted to this already, and I don't see why you are under that impression still. The post that started this thread was notions that I have been trying to move over to reality from my train of thoughts but didn't have the neccessary idea on how to approach this agenda. The aftermath is what I am already aware of. It's convoluted.

This is where I am at right now: The majority of the responses were mistaking everything I was trying to explain in my responses, aswell as twisting; misconstruing it to the point I was losing my patience. Glyph was being immature, and further showing how ridiculous their assumptions were from misunderstanding what I was really trying to elaborate when I commented about my head injury. LT insisted I was being petty, arrogant, and was just creating all these hidden insults that were all twisted out of something I was trying to get across. Massakeke, didn't even read my post, and insisted on applying his own style of critique with even more misunderstanding, creative picture spamming, and again beating me down with what was already misconstrued from the very start.

Hopefully, this way of approaching will slowly return everything back to common grounds so we can discuss critique with no more misunderstandings.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tell you what, why don't you proof read it and put it together better, and then I'll be happy to actually talk about the points you made and give my thoughts on them. That would be nice.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Crimson King, I know it's all over the place. I have admitted to this already, and I don't see why you are under that impression still. The post that started this thread was notions that I have been trying to move over to reality from my train of thoughts but didn't have the neccessary idea on how to approach this agenda. The aftermath is what I am already aware of. It's convoluted.

This is where I am at right now: The majority of the responses were mistaking everything I was trying to explain in my responses, aswell as twisting; misconstruing it to the point I was losing my patience. Glyph was being immature, and further showing how ridiculous their assumptions were from misunderstanding what I was really trying to elaborate when I commented about my head injury. LT insisted I was being petty, arrogant, and was just creating all these hidden insults that were all twisted out of something I was trying to get across. Massakeke, didn't even read my post, and insisted on applying his own style of critique with even more misunderstanding, creative picture spamming, and again beating me down with what was already misconstrued from the very start.

Hopefully, this way of approaching will slowly return everything back to common grounds so we can discuss critique with no more misunderstandings.
If you are just getting down ideas, then this is a working draft/outline. Label it that and ask people to critique only the ideas. That'll keep the focus off the writing.

When I read it, the analogies were all over the place and not very pertinent to any one idea. I think the problem with it was the analogies and anecdotes you include were thought of before the idea to tie them in were. Delete those, create a solid point, then come back and rewrite them. Deleting first will, probably, remove the wording of the analogy, then when you rewrite, it'll be tied into a solid point.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Tell you what, why don't you proof read it and put it together better, and then I'll be happy to actually talk about the points you made and give my thoughts on them. That would be nice.
That I cannot do yet. It's too much of an intricate piece. I have countless blanks to fill out with vocabulary I don't have the posession of. How about a different approach for now?

I pointed out the errors between you and I. Now I need you to point out the errors between me and my writing that I have control over. This is something I wrote awhile back that I felt I had absolute control over. I want you to point out every error you see in this little diddy.

Fruitless Aftermath​
To choose to be or not to be you must first choose to see or not to see. A decision is always made. A decision for making a decision is never made. We seek power, control, of ourselves. Animals are not of us, because we say so? To see a decision and to be a decision are two different fields. To accept what we decline, is just as we are to be what we decide. Nothing more, nothing less, a simple yet complex question to another question. ''Who Am I'', a question asked many times more than ''Does God Exist''? Which inquiry seeks further placing? Obvious, yet not so obvious. We are what we want to be, not what we were to be. Chained to a tree, asking endless questions that only we ourselves can answer. Nobody else. Not even God. We are the skeleton in our closet, we are the scars to our past. Nothing chooses us to harm ourselves through sorrow, only us. We have the hands, the legs, the power, the control. Where am I to say such lies? A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie. We hide from our strength. We wallow in our fear. What we see in the mirror is more real than we are, yet what we see is a lie? Binded truth, is a lie that is free. Wings of judgment are the horns of a demon, the horns of the demon are the whispers of our light. What is light? What is this darkness? Who are we, and what are we not to be? Questions inundate our shadow encrypted life force. Buried questions. Living questions. It's the answer. Standing, walking, chasing. Never to leave one's place. Endless endeavor for this endless curiosity, only rewards you with fruitless aftermath.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Now I need you to point out the errors between me and my writing that I have control over. This is something I wrote awhile back that I felt I had absolute control over. I want you to point out every error you see in this little diddy.
Okay!

Fruitless Aftermath​
To choose to be or not to be you must first choose to see or not to see.
This sentence is wrong. I believe you were trying to say

"In order to choose to be or not to be, one must first choose to see or not to see."

This sentence looks like it would be the thesis statement of the paragraph/essay, right? So, that probably means that most of the essay will be in reference to that, right?

A decision is always made. A decision for making a decision is never made. So, we choose to We seek power, control, of ourselves. Animals are not of us, because we say so?
A decision for making a decision is never made? You have to expand on such a vague and murky statement like that, but of course, you don't. Instead you just move on to something else.

"Animals are not of us, because we say so?" < this line is absolute nonsense. I think you are trying to say "humans are not animals, because we believe we are more worthy or greater than animals"

It's also untrue. Humans are animals. This is a scientific fact and everyone agrees on that.

To see a decision and to be a decision are two different fields.
Complete nonsense that sounds cool and articulate until you apply a modicum of logical thought to it. You are saying a bunch of stuff and not clarifying any of it. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that maybe you are trying to say that our decisions are what define us? Okay, I can buy that. A person is generally defined by what he/she decides to do.

To accept what we decline, is just as we are to be what we decide. Nothing more, nothing less, a simple yet complex question to another question. ''Who Am I'', a question asked many times more than ''Does God Exist''? Which inquiry seeks further placing? Obvious, yet not so obvious.
-_-

Clearly you are trying to use the contradiction of "accepting what one declines" in some meaningful way. Hell if I can tell what that is. Moreover, you move on to ANOTHER topic AGAIN.

"Who am I?/Does God Exist?" Very common existential questions, sure, but now we are so far removed from the original thesis of "to be or not to be = to choose to see or not to see" that it really doesn't belong here. I'm not even sure where the connection between Who Am I and Does God Exist is, in your eyes. Of course, this is because you don't stop to clarify or expand on these simplistic abstract statements.

We are what we want to be, not what we were to be.
Complete nonsense once again. What does "what we were to be" mean to you?

Chained to a tree, asking endless questions that only we ourselves can answer. Nobody else. Not even God.
I believe this is saying that each individual person defines their own worth and meaning in life. I agree, this is what existentialism is. The problem here is that this statement makes it look like you believe fully in a God. Whereas just a couple of sentences ago, your essay was about the question of the existence of a God. Sloppy.

We are the skeleton in our closet, we are the scars to our past.
More nonsense. A skeleton in the closet is a metaphor for hidden memories that one tries to keep concealed. I guess you are saying that the past defines a person?

Also, "we are the scars to our past" makes no sense grammatically and I have no clue what it's supposed to mean.

Nothing chooses us to harm ourselves through sorrow, only us.
Another horrible sentence that doesn't even make a lick of grammatical sense. I'm not sure what you mean here. Care to clarify? Probably not. I don't think "clarify" is in your vocabulary.

We have the hands, the legs, the power, the control. Where am I to say such lies?
WHO am I to say such lies? WHO

A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie.
This seems to be a flashy way of saying "there is no such thing as objective truth. Truth is defined in the eyes of each individual."

We hide from our strength.
What strength? You haven't told us what that is yet.

We wallow in our fear. What we see in the mirror is more real than we are, yet what we see is a lie?
jesus. what is the point of this?

Binded truth, is a lie that is free. Wings of judgment are the horns of a demon, the horns of the demon are the whispers of our light. What is light? What is this darkness?
contradictions can be an effective literary technique but you are just throwing paradoxes together as if it has inherent meaning to do so. It doesn't. You have to expand on this or else it just sounds like faux-poetry.

Who are we, and what are we not to be? Questions inundate our shadow encrypted life force. Buried questions. Living questions. It's the answer. Standing, walking, chasing. Never to leave one's place. Endless endeavor for this endless curiosity, only rewards you with fruitless aftermath.
Ah! Finally you come back to the original point.........and then just as quickly cast it aside without a tiny bit of clarification.

This whole paragraph is redundant. You already said all this earlier.

...wait, that's it? What meaningless drivel. I just wasted my time. This reads like a teenage journal entry. You probably won't even take any of this criticism anyways. All I can recommend to you is to read more books, practice humility, and truly think about each individual idea you crap out onto the page.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
While a bit on the harsh side, LT's points are 100% valid, and if you do not at least entertain them, then this thread has really run its course.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Oh, and I feel obligated to clarify one point. I reacted positively to AV's aforementioned earlier thread, not because of the content or quality of writing, but that he managed to incite a pretty decent deep conversation with another user. It was a refreshing change of pace from SMASH BROS OMEGA stuff in here. So, to be perfectly clear, I wasn't praising your writing when I said that thread was a good one. As that is a point you brought up against me a few times, I felt it would be best to clarify myself.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
My approach is shedding light now. I can see how detrimental it can be to provide groundless words connected to a paradoxical chain of abstract notions without ever explaining what it all truly represented. LT, you are like a flea - quick to jump to suck life out of someone. Let me explain the idea of my writing and what you defined as practically ****, and senseless along with your other quick to judge comments as if you could critique it after you didn't understand most of it in the first place. Sounds familiar, eh? Then I will explain it all to you. Then we'll see if it changes any weight of your opinions, and your belittling insults.

My writing is about using paradoxical formulas carried by puzzle pieces. I use pieces of my mind - putting them in places to where they all may be different as if I was jumping to different theories, but they all do come together in the end as one actual idea through a labyrinthine puzzle.

Fruitless Aftermath
To choose to be or not to be you must first choose to see or not to see.
I thought it worked both ways. Also, no. My writing isn't vague. It's a puzzle. Which is why you complained about the whole thing in the first place. So it won't be a reference to the rest of the diddy as if you were reading a book, but through an underground web that puts it all together instead.

A decision is always made. A decision for making a decision is never made. So, we choose to We seek power, control, of ourselves. Animals are not of us, because we say so?
What you gathered from this was an abomination to any reasoning I have ever seen. ''A decision is always made. A decision for making a decision is never made.'' Translates to: We as people choose to do things through decisions, but never do we choose to exercise a decision to make a decision more intact. We never question as to why we make our decisions, we only weigh them out in the beginning. Our future is now what slowly folds out the answer to our reason for making a decision. Sometimes, it's best to ask ''Why?'' before we carve a path. Two words define life in my eyes. There is will, and there is understanding. To do, and to understand why you do it.

Animals are not of us, because we say so?
See? You do not understand anything I write. You always look at everything theoretically, and never even try to see the underlying message underneath my ''page of crap''.
''Animals are not of us, because we say so?'' Translates to: Humans hide from their instincts, and play the perfect game. Saying you are not an animal, only makes the animal inside feel ignored. Soon you'll understand what happens when you cage in this animal far too long. We tend to fight off other people's beasts, but we forget about ours until it's too late. We all have a shadow. We all have a beast.

To see a decision and to be a decision are two different fields.
Again, you don't understand my writing, and what I am talking about. ''To see a decision and to be a decision are two different fields.'' Translates to: To descry a choice that was made is irrelevant to living as a choice. We see changes in life through people's decisions everyday, but it's an inanimate subject. A human who lives a choice is never always what they appear to be. The things we see that aren't living is what we get. While we have the ability to mutilate choices that make us who we are from every sense possible.

To accept what we decline, is just as we are to be what we decide. Nothing more, nothing less, a simple yet complex question to another question. ''Who Am I'', a question asked many times more than ''Does God Exist''? Which inquiry seeks further placing? Obvious, yet not so obvious.
This is a mouthful of logical paradox. I am mocking the idea of ambiguity, and how common sense could place the pieces together any day, no matter if there is no proof.
''To accept what we decline, is just as we are to be what we decide. Nothing more, nothing less, a simple yet complex question to another question.'' Translates to: What we hide from is only creating more schisms. Humans have created a pseudo-mad scientist archetype that creates things to hide and ease their burdens. They never learned how to destroy it. Humans who lie to themselves somehow fall in this world they created to where they actually believe it's true. They live a lie. Pain was locked in a black chest behind a locked metal door deep inside of their subconscious. This fits perfectly with the thesis of my writing. ''To be or not to be, you must first choose to see or not to see'' is an ambiguous mock towards those who live under shreds of lies. So please, learn to evaluate more properly LT. The above already elaborates the rest of this patch of ''critique''.

We are what we want to be, not what we were to be.
I am baffled that you didn't even understand this simple thought LT.
''We are what we want to be'' Translates to: We want to be like those around us, erasing all of our personality replacing it with fabricated personalities built off other people we admired. We create masks to hide the true side of ourselves, and as time goes by this mask starts becoming our new identity. To adhere on broken truth is remarkably ignorant. Since you can't even comprehend simple lines, I will explain this part thats self explanatory just for you. ''not what we were to be'' Translates to: We aren't who we really wanted to be, but an experiment we created through faulty respect for ourselves letting people decide who we are. (When they can't even define themselves)

Chained to a tree, asking endless questions that only we ourselves can answer. Nobody else. Not even God.
You are very amusing. You may be a great writer, but you surely do not understand my philosophy. This entire ''pile of crap'' is a hidden message to ambiguity, and what has become of it. Ambiguity has turned neutrality into a monster that cannot be destroyed, because there will never be solid proof to deem it false. We continue to turn to leverages, or outlets to hide our weakness. Living life for granted. We won't confront the darkest corridors of our subconscious when thats where alot of our problems arise. The answer has been with us since day 1. Knowing who we are, understanding life. To do things you want to do without any bad influence. We need to understand how to manifest things people tell us, not let it mutate with our very own person. Which is why I continue to fight your accusations, and belittling - LT. I understand who I am, and won't let somebody like you say otherwise. I am defending my ethos. Therefore it has yet to crumble my delightful friend.

We are the skeleton in our closet, we are the scars to our past.
Again LT, you are nothing but a theoretical bull****ter, who has no sense to incline one's self into a deeper perspective I have provided. You just mount everything you have already gathered from what you think - regarding my writing, and my character as a person through your lack of understanding, and poor manifestations through everything I have explained.
''We are the skeleton in our closet, we are the scars to our past.'' Translates to: We are the burden, and we are the problem. We tend to blame everyone, or something - but never do we blame ourselves. Who chooses to let our past haunt us? Who chooses to let our scars ruin our future? We may not have gave birth to said scar, but we are the ones who carry it as a trial. Skeletons are negative segments of our life we just couldn't handle to admit, so we stuffed it in our childish closet hoping it never will haunt us again. The ambition to forget our skeletons is why we can actually convince ourselves what we said that was once a lie, is now the truth today. It must not be nonsense if I can back up every one of your half-***** attempts to be a critic. Atleast you wasted your time to spout out unfavorable nonsense, right?

Nothing chooses us to harm ourselves through sorrow, only us.
I agree with one thing, that yes. It does sound like I wrote it wrong. It still stands true as another underlying idea that you just can't begin to fathom. I explained this above through our scars and skeletons. We choose things. We are the master chariot. People can't make you mad, only you can. People can't make you sad. Only you can. This is again ''To choose to be or not to be, you must first choose to see or not see'' I'm just destroying all of your ridiculous ''critique'' LT. u mad?

We have the hands, the legs, the power, the control. Where am I to say such lies?
This is the second most helpful tip you have given me underneath all your arrogant, belligerent bull****. Well done. I will give you 2 stars.

A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie.
Continue to read my persona wrong LT. I dare you to. I see what you were implying when you said ''flashy''. Once again. That critique you think that matters - being the answer to all my future writing is bull****. You fail to understand 95% of any of this, because your attitude is equal to a petty child.
''A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie.'' Translates to: We have been raised to fear things as lies, but in reality it's where our answers are hiding. We convinced people what is truth, when it's nothing but lies. Whats your IQ? You seem to only be book smart.

We hide from our strength.
I agree with you to an extent. Learn to put pieces together, and stop looking at things with rigid analyzing. Maybe you'll stop looking like a pugnacious critic, and actually provide beneficial critique. Mhmm?
''We hide from our strength'' Translates to: We hide from what gave us strength as a child. We didn't care about what people thought about who we were. We were what we were. We hadn't a care in the world. I believe it's neutral understanding accompanied by action. To see both sides, and to accept the opinions of others while still disagreeing. That is a true opinion, and a way to reflect your expression towards life. To accept that we all stand in the same world only to see it in different perspectives. These people who get defensive. The ones who lash out at you. Do not deserve to hold an opinion, if they can't even hold themselves together being chained to their unadvancing world they created. Which is where this power was abandoned. Alot of people shatter too easy when you challenge them, because they fear inferiority. If we were to stand up as a person who believes in what we devoted ourselves to understand in life - then that would make us a human who is a warrior at heart. That is our strength. To fight for who we are, not what we created and convinced ourselves that we were that creation. I dare you to relate this to me, because you are so obsessed with me allegedly not accepting your godsend critique.

We wallow in our fear. What we see in the mirror is more real than we are, yet what we see is a lie?
This isn't critique you fool. Whatever. What did I expect from somebody who has grown up to be a systematical git, who believes they are always right - picking out the negatives from other people, never to admit to their own mistakes when discussion is at a high level.
Trying to critique something that they failed to comprehend 95% of is undoubtedly amusing. You really need to take up humility as a new hobby instead of using big words as monoliths to protect your pathetic common sense, and respect for those around you as if you are on a higher level than they are. A hypocrite trying to critique my work? Please. Unlike you. I explain myself thoroughly through neutral explanations rather than ''Oooh, I am a wise man who will lead you to your eternal salvation. My words are the neccessity of life, and I will bite you in the *** if you disagree with me''
''We wallow in our fear. What we see in the mirror is more real than we are, yet what we see is a lie?'' Translates to: As I stated already above, because everything blatantly connects; you inflexible dunce. We wallow in weakness, and retreat to everything but ourselves for strength When you stand infront of the mirror (You should do this, and ask yourself why you became the person you have LT.) you see yourself, but you know that this isn't who you really are. It's only your body that stands in which you have corrupted by giving up on the only strength that held you together. Our reflections are real. We are not. I will further explain this if you reply to all this ''garbage''.

Binded truth, is a lie that is free. Wings of judgment are the horns of a demon, the horns of the demon are the whispers of our light. What is light? What is this darkness?
I don't blame you. Failing to understand 95% of something that obviously makes perfect sense.
''Binded truth, is a lie that is free.'' Translates to: Truth that is buried, gives freedom to deception. Do I need to simplify this for you? ''Wings of judgment are the horns of a demon, the horns of the demon are the whispers of our light. What is light? What is this darkness?'' People who seem perfect, and dress like a gentleman are usually a beast who has no chains to balance him if something wakes up the monster inside. They are obviously going to dress to where we can feel comfortable, and put up a great white smile to kick everything off. Those who we see as a monster are usually decent human beings who hold alot of insight for us. Do I need to further explain this too?

Who are we, and what are we not to be? Questions inundate our shadow encrypted life force. Buried questions. Living questions. It's the answer. Standing, walking, chasing. Never to leave one's place. Endless endeavor for this endless curiosity, only rewards you with fruitless aftermath.
If you are going to mock me my omnipotent friend, then do it with reason. How pro are you at being stupid? Can you wavebounce ignorance?
''Who are we, and what are we not to be?'' Translates to: Asking who we are now, and what we have become that we created by becoming a mad scientist. Playing with our own personality, and psyche. ''Buried questions. Living questions. It's the answer. Standing, walking, chasing. Never to leave one's place.'' Questions are a neutral mechanism that should be respected in all forms especially if it is buried. We shouldn't leave questions unanswered, and shouldn't fear to ask a question. All it does is create turmoil. ''Standing. Walking. Chasing'' Pay good attention to those three words. Now. Connect it to ''Never to leave one's place.'' Do you see it now? Or are you still too incompetent to comprehend things that you don't learn through books? Let me give you a hand. When you question everything in life but yourself, you are advancing nowhere. We are a big part of life, and to understand ourselves is just as important as understanding our characters in a game.
To understand, and to take action as who we are, and what we want to achieve is being held back by this ambiguous bull****. ''Endless endeavor for this endless curiosity, only rewards you with fruitless aftermath.'' See it now? Everything makes perfect sense you intolerable putz.

Let's see how you ended your childish analysis.
''Ah! Finally you come back to the original point.........and then just as quickly cast it aside without a tiny bit of clarification.

This whole paragraph is redundant. You already said all this earlier.

...wait, that's it? What meaningless drivel. I just wasted my time. This reads like a teenage journal entry. You probably won't even take any of this criticism anyways. All I can recommend to you is to read more books, practice humility, and truly think about each individual idea you crap out onto the page. ''
Wow it fits your post, and your attitude. What a convenience!
Actually, no. I finally got around to it because you can't comprehend my intricate way of wording. You basically could only understand the beginning, and the end because you don't seem to have a high IQ my friend. I know people who are in 7th grade who understood this perfectly. Your benign foundation is a laugh. Learn to critique when you actually understand atleast 50% of something you unrenowned ****. Meaningless drivel is due to your childish ability to comprehend something that you learn on your own, not through books. What criticism? Please tell me what criticism? I basically just blew everything you pulled out of your self-rightous *** to oblivion. You only gave me two helpful tips LT. You broke your old record. Well done. I should recommend you to stop reading too many books, and look at life through different perspectives, rather than this wiseman archetype you built to protect your weakness as a human being.
practice humility, and truly think about each individual idea you crap out onto the page.
I should say the same thing to you, providing I gave you 50x more explanations to back up my reasons. Rather than your little ****y, meaningless responses that you call critique. I see insults, I see more misunderstanding. Alot of it actually. 95% of it actually. More boundless nonsense. Pathetic attempts to shoot down my writing because of your already weak analyzing.

Please, if you are going to excoriate; atleast make it sensible. Kthxbai

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
You are quite the arrogant one aren't you? Speaking in very little sentence fragments never to enforce your reasons to support your groundless decisions.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You aren't seeking criticism or help for your piece; you want total praise and recognition of some genius.

If you make any more posts without actually being willing to accept both praise and criticism, I'll ban you from the CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom