• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
How about you guys train those two in the mean time, and we'll just do a traditional crew battle of 4 vs. 4. I'm sure you can get them to TA level in no time, seeing as you guys play with Ryoka, Magus, and whatnot. Our other two members will be Kaiser and Kirbstir. Sadaharu, you've already beaten Kaiser so that shouldn't be unfair for your other two members.
If you guys really only want a 2 on 2, we'll settle for that.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
come on TA leave him alone....i told him to let his actions at tourneys speak for him, and not his posts. we dont need to constantly remind him of how good we are in posts, for we are just being like him.

just wait til the next tourney we're all at and we can show him how good we are via melee.

and btw bringing up "friendlies" can be a sore subject because most people dont even remember them, and they rarely reflect skill. i.e. pichu paizano has probably beaten me in nearly 80% of all the friendlies weve played, yet ive taken him out of 3 tournies, 3-0.

tourneys are the only thing that matter, friendlies just give a glimpse of what someone can do.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Just popping in to say that Lord Knight is a fairly good player. His Roy is very impressive the last time I saw it at Gauntlet; it took a decent amount of time before someone was able to kick him off the TV he was on. He 2-stocked me in a Mario ditto too, now that I think about it. . .he has pretty good mindgames.

Btw, hi Cape!

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
maelsrom218 said:
Just popping in to say that Lord Knight is a fairly good player. His Roy is very impressive the last time I saw it at Gauntlet; it took a decent amount of time before someone was able to kick him off the TV he was on. He 2-stocked me in a Mario ditto too, now that I think about it. . .he has pretty good mindgames.

Btw, hi Cape!
:D

Everyone knows that only n00bs play Roy as a main.

Where you the Blue Mario I played on Corneira, btw?

EDIT: I get it now. This thread has views cause of Inui. :laugh:
EDIT2: I quit Fox btw, Inui, remember?

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
I want to be cool and join a crew..... and have a blue name. Such are my aspirations in life.

Actually, i just want to play some of you guys that are better than me more often. TA is kinda far.... (kirbster is the man). I enjoyed my friendlies with LK and never got to play you, Inui. So as for joining the crew.... don't know if i'm too far from you guys. But i would like to get some smash in.

But no, seriously..... I want my name to be blue

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Ill vouch for him being good.
BTW, cause you beat me in a tourny match and also live in my area I now have to come outa slight retierment and actualy train. So Im up for grabs as far as crew goes. Inu, ya sent me an invite some time ago, so put me down on that list and Ill start going to more NJ tournys aswell smashfests.

As far as color names, I could just run the hubs tournys for advertizing and junk. but this works just as lazyesh.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DarkBlade said:
Ill vouch for him being good.
BTW, cause you beat me in a tourny match and also live in my area I now have to come outa slight retierment and actualy train. So Im up for grabs as far as crew goes. Inu, ya sent me an invite some time ago, so put me down on that list and Ill start going to more NJ tournys aswell smashfests.

As far as color names, I could just run the hubs tournys for advertizing and junk. but this works just as lazyesh.
Dark Blade's gonna join the crew? Niiiiice. =D

Now we got a darn solid spammer and a better chance at winning crew battles.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Sadaharu Inui said:
Dark Blade's gonna join the crew? Niiiiice. =D

Now we got a darn solid spammer and a better chance at winning crew battles.

LoL.... Blade gives me a vote of confidence to you and you completely ignore me. What am i, chopped liver??? I feel the love :(. My fox isn't ready to win a tournament or anything yet, but hey... i just bought the cube in december. Still improving.

Random: :lick: <--- why does he lick his eye off?!?!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The M0Le said:
LoL.... Blade gives me a vote of confidence to you and you completely ignore me. What am i, chopped liver??? I feel the love :(. My fox isn't ready to win a tournament or anything yet, but hey... i just bought the cube in december. Still improving.

Random: :lick: <--- why does he lick his eye off?!?!
I need to at least know you first. x_x

I've known Dark Blade for a while and he even gives me and LK trouble in tournies...

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Like I said, Il lvouch for him, You may have not "played" him but hes god a solid fox, And theres the fact that he is also levittown. I would love being able to play with some1 local all the time and actualy Train for things now... He did beat my link, Though fox im supose to be decent agianst space animals so give him a shot at fighting your shiek, who knows, hes got a better chance with fox to you then my Link >.>
Magus: DownThrow Spam. "Lol"

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
I was just jokin around anyway, not really a big deal. Besides, i'll probably play with you guys again sometime.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
I could do that. I think he's taking public transportation... which is fine by me. But the problem is i have work at 5:30 on Saturday.... so if i had my own car or something this would be much easier :(

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Lol.... license i have. Car i do not.

Ack.... i just looked at the PI3 schedule. I don't think i could do singles after 2pm and be back in time for work. KOTC next weekend i'll probably be at. It's nice and close. Plus i'll have more time to request off from work.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Lord Knight said:
THP, my house is open to all of you between KOTC and MLG.

I better see you guys sometime in between. *except Inui*

EDIT: We need to get a member ranking tourney going soon. :dizzy:
Sounds good to me. Just let me know when a bit ahead of time.

Top Bottom