• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
if anybodys interested...

dodgeball is a coming

tommarrow at around 12-6 pm

i'll give a link for the park if anything

bring your friends, bring your balls, have fun.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I know TL has more range with projectiles but I'm not every good with them. I try to SHDA and he dashes underneath to smack me. And he stays pretty close just so that I can't hit him with melee attacks, but he can poke me if I try to use the Boomerang or Bombs...

I just hate ZSS in general now...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Everyone go to the new hawaii forums that Jeff put up because I'll be discussing the new Hawaii Monthly Tournament hosted by us the people.

In fact I'm planning kicking off this monthly thing April 4th Friday. So not THIS Friday but NEXT WEEK Friday. So that everyone has time to clear up their scheds and take off work and show up.

THIS is very serious business. We will be building a Power Ranking off of these Monthly results. Go check out the tournament section of the SBH forum you'll see it's very organized.

Also go there for information on all of the upcoming tournaments and smashfests. Thanks! ^_^

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
chyyeeeeeaahh.

i'm finally on sbh.. i can't go on from my phone and that's pretty much my only source of interwebs on oahu.
****ing gay....
whatev.

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
Everyone go to the new hawaii forums that Jeff put up because I'll be discussing the new Hawaii Monthly Tournament hosted by us the people.

In fact I'm planning kicking off this monthly thing April 4th Friday. So not THIS Friday but NEXT WEEK Friday. So that everyone has time to clear up their scheds and take off work and show up.

THIS is very serious business. We will be building a Power Ranking off of these Monthly results. Go check out the tournament section of the SBH forum you'll see it's very organized.

Also go there for information on all of the upcoming tournaments and smashfests. Thanks! ^_^
Are these monthly tournaments in kapolei? the address stated in the first page? My friend and I wants to go there one day, not sure when, but is it going to be there?

lukass64

Smash Rookie
Hey all hawaii smashers, I just need make a first post. I know Fefnir Cerveau from church (Tenrikyo) but don't see him much since he's always tweaking. lol. Apparently Fefnir is not good at any other game besides SSB. I can beat him in all other fighting games such as 3S, MVC2, and T5. It's just surprising to find out that he is 1st or 2nd best in Hawaii. I didn't know until he told me about this site. He just told me he played SSBM a lot. I started to get into brawl since it's much easier to play than Melee when going against hardcore players. Some people might have seen me at Toys N Joys. I was working there and helped out during the tournment.

lukass64

Smash Rookie
Remember? Last year? At the camp? we got bored so we played on my PS2? It was me, you(Fefnir), Jason, and Cynthia. I was doing the security and you guys just stayed up with me. We'll just play again at Richard's house.

lukass64

Smash Rookie
Haha, oh yeah. That was at like 2 yeah? Man that was a good night
Next time one of us should bring a wii and not some dumb xbox
Yea I know, well next time I'll bring the 360 with 4 controllers instead of 3... lol
Naw last saturday night Fefnir, some other friends, and I played Melee since Fefnir prefers Melee over Brawl, and the way me and my friends play is, winner stays on. Fefnir never let go of his controller. We all didn't stand a chance. Too much ownage for one night. I didn't get any kills on Fefnir the entire night, except when he was Jiggly puff/sandbagging.
We gotta do it again some other time.
btw Lucas in Brawl is da man.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
wow lukass way to spoil a little kid. play brawl with shoyo and show him what's up. he's no isai, he gonna learn the new game sooner or later. wait, even isai knows how to play in other ssb games at a very high level. again, he is no isai.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
How did I put stock? I meant time haha
Wii would be so much cooler. Oh and say shoyo, feels better
We gotta do that again sometime. Maybe this week? I'll play some brawl so I could get better

I'll play you ssb64 terence >_>
I'm not that bad at it

edit: haha smashboards has the words t i m e censored to s t o c k and s t o c k to c o i n
W i i turns to V i i too

Top Bottom