• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Convael

Smash Rookie
well..id rather play against people than computers, i barely ever have anyone else over to play brawl with so online matchs r pretty good

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
exactly, we just wanna play some peeps. Even if there's lag, it's still fun. Convael, I'll play you tonight. YOU TOO TOM! I'MMA KILL YO MARTH AND OR ROB!

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
****.... i want to play.. OMFG the hospital is too gay to provide wireless interwebs.

is there anything going on sat. or on?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
exactly, we just wanna play some peeps. Even if there's lag, it's still fun. Convael, I'll play you tonight. YOU TOO TOM! I'MMA KILL YO MARTH AND OR ROB!
Ya I'm not saying that wifi is bad. It's a great feature. I'd never complain about it. Although I do laugh when I get lagged out.

Tell that to your brother Dex. He stopped playing with me on wifi cause he hates the input lag. C'mon Jeffy. I just wanna play. :3

If you guys are bored go watch Wolf and Spice. I'm up to ep 6 and I can't put it down.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
****.... i want to play.. OMFG the hospital is too gay to provide wireless interwebs.

is there anything going on sat. or on?
At least you have a wii ;_;

Thanks terence. I'll get better at gimping when I have my own to play, don't worry
Merc is really good though. Like wow no ways good. I think I learned different playstyles with some characters and how to go about brawl from him. Too good

Joel, I called, but you didn't pick up so I'll post here. I think I'll be free after 4
I think matt still wants to play, so maybe you can play him for an hour or two since you're probably sleeping. Call him up and then we can get together after if that's okay

If anyone else wants to come, just call. Probably my house till like 9-10 and then maybe eat if can

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
I like wifi cuz hawaii kai -> waipahu/kapolei/wahiawa everywhere else everyone is...kinda too far :p but I do prefer in person play

Convael

Smash Rookie
hey dexter, think it would be okay for me to go to ur house today? doesnt have to be very long, and if u cant then thats fine. ill b on aim at around 2 and i can talk to u about specifics then.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
dsty has the best connection i've played so far
u made it lag shumpenpo >:O

got owned by those guys last night haha be sure to play them!!
josh trashtalked ur mindgames blaise >:3
and ganging up not nice tony hahaha

i should main rob too :/

jeff and dex, mililani wants in on wahiawa action can?

ZkO

Smash Cadet
btw if anyone wants to ask something like that i'm always on aim sorta. . . like (11am+).

sn: SouL R sHYfTEr (dont necessarily have to put the exact caps, aim will detect me online and fix)

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
you're welcome for the pie. so nice and warm. and soft.

superman, my name is joel. there aren't really any fests anywhere outside of kapolei, (i don't think recently anyway) but if you want to stop by or have something at your place, then let me know. terence might be able to come by too.

Well, i can't host any in my place since its my girlfriends grandma's house and theres always little children running around. I could stop by your place sometime joel or terence. The thing is i only can come over when my girlfriend is at work. Which is mostly around 5 or 6pm. She doesn't like when i play this game too much, even though im pretty good at it.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Well, i can't host any in my place since its my girlfriends grandma's house and theres always little children running around. I could stop by your place sometime joel or terence. The thing is i only can come over when my girlfriend is at work. Which is mostly around 5 or 6pm. She doesn't like when i play this game too much, even though im pretty good at it.
pretty good in melee or brawl? i like playing good players.

tom: maybe i can go tmr and pick up some people.

anyone who's going to tom fest tmr: bring TVs and systems so we can have more stations! bobby is gone that's why.

Convael

Smash Rookie
yea that was fun, i forgot to call my friend earlier so i just called him now to make sure he doesnt have work, and he doesnt, so hopefully we can have a good smashfest tomorrow

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
Anybody want to challenge wi-fi tonight at 10:30pm? sorry if so late, i get off work at 10. I also can't be online at the same time because i have the Lan adapter. Add my brawl code and let me know in this forum.

Convael

Smash Rookie
ill play, as long as i finish this stupid project.. i should be done with it by then though, if not ill post in by around 10 to tell u i cant, my friend code is on the left

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
Terence i don't mind if your connection isn't the best, make sure to be on 10:30pm on the dot.
Convael i'll add your brawl code.

Terence you make the game during that time and i will join in.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
okay. but how long do you plan to play? the new one shows at 10 and it takes about an hour. i am thinking if our games run decently smooth then i can do a couple sets, if i lagged out or lag a lot then i am just gonna leave and go back to my show.

MirrorbladeZen

Smash Rookie
Figure that for some reason, friend battles do lag out a fair amount more than anonymous battles. I have absolutely no idea why, other than Nintendo's servers are total c***. Bleh, what a pain.

P.S.: This is Reyn

Superman Ninja

Smash Rookie
I can play for however long you want, but i have to pick up my girlfriend at work by midnight. But im sure you won't play that long. Just leave whenever you want to. Don't forget to make the game at 10:30.

Convael

Smash Rookie
wo..ninja has really really bad wifi lag...

i actually lagged more in that one game than i ever have, more than even a 4man ffa with people on the east coast...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh man guys a smashfest that seems so surreal nowadays with this new fangled wifi things. *sigh* kids these days. lolz

Good luck to Terence and Merc on Sunday or whenever it is. I'm rooting for u and I'd team with you if I was there cause that's how we do. Everyone be nice to T-man cause he's really going the extra mile with the pick ups and stuff. :]

Man my custom hat looks so sexy. I can't wait to wear it at school and at the next tourny. I should go get a matching shirt. Aww yeah. lolz Would probably be a better investment then gambling.

Yggdra Union is so much fun when you're a perfectionist. ^^

Convael

Smash Rookie
ok sorry ninja, i cant play with lag so bad that the jump button doesnt catch half the time when i try lasering u.. and on top of that theres around 1 second delay to everything i do..

Top Bottom