• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
errr, sorry bobby. since i have work in the morning now i don't want to play at night to save my sleep. how about sunday? if you don't mind. sunday i will be free after 3pm too. just in case if you wanna know, monday is the same schedule.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. i liked that video.

btw.
could i get the name of that song.
or the band. or w/e.. it was badass.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
no..... a FALCON PUNCH!!!

haha did u guys ever search falcon punch on you tube...hillarious stuff...i spent like a couple of hours watching them. hahahahaha.

there should have falcon punch jokes instead of chuck norris....

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
no..... a FALCON PUNCH!!!

haha did u guys ever search falcon punch on you tube...hillarious stuff...i spent like a couple of hours watching them. hahahahaha.

there should have falcon punch jokes instead of chuck norris....
Chuch Norris > Captain Falcon >:O

Falcon comes close though >_>;;

also...

Merry Christmas all!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Kapolei/Waipahu side, I think. We're central
Rejection hurts son!
Very Good Shoyo. You get an achievement for Geography. Although you may be more like south side etc. But who's counting. lolz

Oshiro I hope you're practicing. I'm counting on you to keep my fingers in shape on the trip.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sup Frankie!!! v^_^

Lots of new matches going up tonight. You can catch it on youtube if you're a subscriber to channel Darkmusician. =w=

Terence I'm really sorry. I tried uploading our serious set and the matches came out all messed up and now I can't fix them. Looks like we'll have to redo it. >_>

Mikuru beeeeeeam!!!

<^_0 >

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz that's right you haven't gone in like almost a month now.

Terence is the only ride out there for now. Depends on what he's doing. I'm guessing he works till 3 today.

So he probably won't answer any calls till after then.

Have fun guys. Oshiro and I will probably practice but not that much.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
**** me staying out
Can we push the date to sometime else? Ir have something sometime before next friday? I really want to play
Maybe I'll call some people up to play sometime, maybe sunday

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
the year with the peak of smash has just past. many people quit and left this game and the remaining ones got better and better.

tom, i think you need to explain why you can't have me play at your house. you turned me down like 3 times already. T-T

Top Bottom