• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
heh nice find. do you have the one with his bowser ****** me? i like that combo video better

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
oh no it wasn't a find. i uploaded it myself. it was an ancient vid gimpy sent me. i used to have those livewire friendlies but i deleted them.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
i hope your not talking about the time you hit firefly with 4 missiles and a charge shot all within a period of one second... o.0

I wish we had recorded that...
Best ****** of Tom done by god himself. If only it was recorded...

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
anybody know where i can download an IPS patch for mac?
or at least the english version of fire emblem sword of seals ROM?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh wow. You hear that Jarren?!

Hey ROFL. I remember you from OC3.

Too bad most of us live on Oahu and stuff.

I speak from experience when I say that finding people to play on Maui is F-ing hard. lolz

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
or at least the english version of fire emblem sword of seals ROM?

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
or at least the english version of fire emblem sword of seals ROM?!

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
or at least the english version of fire emblem sword of seals ROM?!

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
we go ger ***** by georgia!!!! =(
Dude, Hawaii has the #1 Pass offense in the nation, Georgia's Pass defense isn't that hot. Hawaii has a good rush defense, which is most of Georgia's offense. Hawaii will do fine.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dude eugene wth? If nobody has answered you by now then chances are nobody knows the answer to your question. You don't have to triple post.
Also please keep in mind that many of us have school/finals to think about. Most of the regulars probably do not check the boards that much now.

Second, most of the smasher regulars do not use Mac nor do they use emulators.

If you really want an answer that badly I'll give you one. Emulators on the Mac for ANY system be it N64 game boy or whatever are very hard to find and are usually not free. I have not found one for mac yet. So good luck.

Good point Oshiro. It's not like Hawaii has anything to lose either. But everything to gain.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lol pointless post?
Gaaaaawd I wanna play smash! Haven't really played played in a few weeks. Hope there's something going down this week
Can't do my house. Not till long time. Don't wanna bother my parents. Also, I won't do anything until either Jose or Tom gives me the go ahead.

UH is no can either. Finals and **** are too close and everyone is on edge specially the teachers. T_T

Darkmusician

Smash Master
According to my many sources, you will be playing with Matt tomorrow. Depending on the time I may stop by. U won't get that much variety out of me but you know how I roll. lolz

Also "my many sources"=Matt randomly IMing me on AIM. =w=

Gomi

Smash Apprentice
ufa smash my house tomorrow,whoever wants to i get off work at 2:30. lol i mean today if you know where i live lol i dont work wendsday so you can stay at my house as long as you want you can do a dinner run if you want blah blah blah i know its a tuesday an yall ahve stuff the next day so its totally up to you guys... im just trying to do everything i like doing in one day lolz!!!! planning on getting piss faced and walking in work all hash on thursday!!! lol im turning 18 and idc what the f goes down son!!!

plan for today go sleep now lolz wake up go swim/gym, then work till 2:30 eat if, anyone wants to smash (also play pokemon but i only got my doubles team ready and i never got to test it out yet so yeah sry no singles team yet) umm call my phone or leave me message if i dont answer its because im playing pokemon on a ladder. or you can comment me myspace... but anyways im going to be at D&B's wendsday night!!! so yeah i dunno wooohoo!!! sole's dont play smash!!!!!

ps: also you guys are right about UH we can score and we should be able to stop them... im just sayinging i have a feeling we goin get owned!!! i hope not but i hve a feeling... anyone thorwing a BCS Bowl party?!?!?!?

Top Bottom