• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
im only putting the good 1v1s and some of the matchs the camera moved around to much T.T **** arms!!!
and ya all of it will be in youtube

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
heres some of the vids i uploaded.... my bad with the camera movement and dont mind the random yells and swearing lol

Terence vs Andrew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_odRLAYxc

Nick vs Merc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7nDZJiBUUY

Shoyo vs Frankie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15kgpsEAz5w

Dex vs Arvin before they restarted the tourny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVaB55cugdU

Andrew vs one of the village park people... tell me his name please T.T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWdygbzlRU

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
THAT MATCH WAS SO GAY!!!! frick! STUPID ME!.....it's alright. ill fight him tomorrow anyway. i was shielding too much but hey. i lost. its over. who cares. good job terence.

oh...not to mention. WTF WAS I DOING WHEN HE ILLUSIONED ON I COULDVE FRICKIN SMASHED HIM!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! i wanted to kill myself RIGHT THERE.

OH YEAH! another thing...i couldve shined out of that dthrow dsmash...

blah blah no johns whatever...

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
lol, <3

Also, texting Scott, had to be one of the funniest things ever.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
****, my match with Dex never got recorded I guess. T_____T

I should bring my own recorder next time and vid myself or someat.

Hey Frankie, did you record my match against Eugene?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah the voices make it so funny. LOLZ

My voice is sooo low on video. I almost didn't recognize it. O_O

Yeah, and I go ask Tom.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
grr want to play!!!!!!!! badly... let me know anyone grrr... must learn how not to kill myself and use the moves i know kinda sad that i know how to do prtty much most of the link tricks but keep dieing cause i dont use them all and stuff i think if i play more i would be like in consistant with my moves and stuff

my highlight of the turny was doing the bombrecovery even though i dident make it i still got props from peopple and also to bad it was just a friendly... sweet **** those vids wanna make me play!!!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ya tony it was best of 1 because of time restraint 80 ppl with double elimination.... duuuuddeeee you kno how it goes lol

next tourny there gonna make it single elimination but best of 3

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i figured it was, thats a LOT of people lol, i figured either best of 1 or single elim, and i heard somebody say something about not wanting you in winners LOL

man, you guys sounded like you had so much fun, i wish washington got into it like that *sigh*

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao thx bryan but andrew beat you too it

lmao tony its ok this was our very first big tourny anyway.... and you kno how we are loud as usual and were always into it lol trash talk no matter wat situation

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well i found a better way to transfer the vids to my comp.... should be more clearer now wen i upload it to youtube... uploading the 3rd and final match between me and tom

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Frank, I say you won the third match, even though Tom actually won, the triple WoP, Two rests... That was a good game though

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Wow, I need a lot of practice...and I mean a lot. Where that tourney was, is it safe down there for non-natives to go there, because I know in some parts of Hawaii the natives aren't the nicest towards non-hawaiians, at least i've heard. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao its ok i kno wat you mean really and ya mililani is a safe place most of us were "non native" im filipino myself you can say the only native is tom lol

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
haha non hawaiians? do you mean not local? but yeah. mililani is a cool place. the "non friendly" areas are basically everywhere. just watch who to look at and be street smart.
people here take advantage of their...size... so if a big guy asks you for a dollar...you make the choice either to stand up for yourself and get ur a** kicked or run. but i just say...if you see a big dude walking toward you, turn around and take another route to your destination. now...you cant drill shine usmash him...so yeah. hawaii is a nice place. just be street smart leoneri.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
yeah man tony come back to hawaii for at least one of the tourneys. amaze those people with your godly bowser. but seriously i thought local tourneys are supposed to be like this. i mean, like us. very loud and we enjoy it.

honestly though, i think the next tourney will probably drop down to 50 people. noobs aren't coming back.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dont be so sure they wont come back, those who had fun will for sure come back, our monthlies are getting bigger and bigger every tourney, and our noobs are NOOBS compared to us NON noob types

lol

woah frankie vs tom finals was REALLY good very impressive stuff guys geeze, lots of improvement wow

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
haha i really wanna fight your bowser tony. my friend, plays mario, recently picked up bowser. and hes really good. fortresshog and flame cance with my version. hes pretty good. but not like you. i wanna fight you someday. k. shoots

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I'll make sure to do that. lol were there any people at the tourney who looked like they were going to say " But I 4 stock 3 level 9s on a team against me!!!11shift!11" ? There has to be at least 1 out of all those people. I just got done training on smash and improved my self by a nice amount in an hour, improved my wavedash consistency, a little bit better with waveshine, although I still don't try to use it competitively, and I got my shffling/l-cancelling down a little better. My main problem is accidentally phantasming off the stage trying to SHL while moving forward >_>. Can't make those mistakes at a tourney.

(My fingers have never felt so tight lol)

Frankie posts here right? Well whoever you are that was a nice match against C. Falcon. Especially your first KO on Falcon.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Ping-Ping is frankie, ok hawaii i've stayed up long enough its like 440 AM right now LOL good stuff guys i'll try and make the next one

Top Bottom