• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hardest game

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
all you have to do is kill Black S and Blood F, even tho they have a handicap when i firstplace. and star the match with a boost of cheat.
( i was lucky when I did beat it, Black Shadow fell off the track and I had killed Blood falcon)

Not to mention Smaurai G and Michal C+spin attack+ skinny sideless walls.
Killing Black Shadow s easy in the start. But getting the others are hard later on. I had to change my mindset to win this one. It's no longer drive really fast. It's more like ****ING KILL EVERYBODY. I started boosting like crazy just after the jump. I was second when I was near the bombs then boosted like crazy and won. I almost cried.

I remember arguing with you in the Melee boards. I thought you were stupid. Not anymore. Since you won chapter 7 on very hard. =/

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I have to say the original Super Mario Bros., but the extra "Lost Levels" which were I believe Luigi's and the hardest levels were 7-2 through 7-4 which I ultimately almost gave up when I first tried it

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Turok: Evolution is the hardest for me. Yes, I have beaten it before, but it's impossible to even get through the third chapter without cheats, so I had to use cheats. Should I be ashamed? :(

Top Bottom