• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Happy Cult (previously 'The EarthBounders')

Levitas

the moon
We'd already have a sig if both I and Jman weren't lazy as hell.
God yes, we are really really lazy.

And if you don't know who Jman is (I'd think you would), I'l make it really obvious (Look down about a quarter of an inch from this period).

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
OK, honestly, I don't know where the sig is. TwilightPrince hasn't updated in a long time. X_X Apologies, clan. :freak:

EB08

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You guys hace propobly noticed that there are 2 Ness clans ( a SWF one and a BC one) and 1 Lucas clan (PK STARSTORM) and PK STARSTORM is friends with the other Lucas clan. Frozen, the Ice climbers clan is also allies with PK STARSTORM. So maybe Ness and Lucas can be friends?

AA-Abderian

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, whats up?! Its been a long time since I've used these boards but since brawl just came out I'm going to start being active again. Anyway, after finally finishing all of the challenges I have picked what character I am going to use. And who would have guessed, its ness. I'm open to any pointers or techniques that you guys use in brawl. It's kinda a large move from my last character, Falco.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
First off, Ness is too good.

Second off, learn to use PK Thunder.

Third, love your fair.

Fourth, learn to spike

Fifth, if they're over 100%, bthrow, if they're over 50% uthrow, if they'e under 50%, dthrow.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
I coulda sworn I was crazy and/or had amnesia when I saw Earthbound08's name on there :psycho:
X_X I'm sorry! I didn't know of any other EarthBounds!! :( Once again, I'm sorry for stealing your name!

ness on the ds sounds great but what about fire emblem????
*cough* Fire Emblem DS *cough*...

Anyway, there are two things of Melee Ness that I miss:
1. The PIIIING sound when you use the bat.
2. The dog whistle that blows when Ness double jumps.

:( Anyway, Ness is still my main, and it may pain you to know that Lucas is my secondary. Jiggs is my third.

EB08

coolguy75

Smash Cadet
pssst: it's "aerials"

i find it hard to believe that in 19 pages of replies nobody has said anything about that

DuB 22

Smash Cadet
Haaay! Pretty new to the Ness boards, actually first day. I want to pick him back up (mained in 64) behind Ike, Olimar and now Ness as my 3rd.

Just started Earthbound and wopped Frank and the rest of his Shark gang. Awesome game so far, play it if you havent.

Curious question. Has no one gotten around to making a Ness guide yet? If anyone's considering it let me know, I wanna help.

Top Bottom