• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hall of Fame - Pokemon Trainer Tournament Results

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
IRL you have way too many Unforgivable references for it to be coincidental... Anyways no one ever told me if that result I posted was good enough, I doubt it but oh well, hopefully my next tourney ill place higher.

Miles.

Smash Champion
IRL you have way too many Unforgivable references for it to be coincidental... Anyways no one ever told me if that result I posted was good enough, I doubt it but oh well, hopefully my next tourney ill place higher.
HUH?

and yeah you placing is fine man. this isnt to rate you its just so we can all see how we are all doing sorry i havent updated it i ill soon
AD iswants me to get this vid up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFMtY9BuLxI

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol I like this thread, though I highly doubt I can contribute anything. All I've been placing lately is 17th low-high and I think I have one 25th on my record(which 25th is last place) Though There is a last smash on the 22nd I'm goign to. I know it's gona be huge, I think we are having people from around the state even some from TExas come in just to play. It's scary but exciting at the same time.....

0.o o god, now that I thoguht of how big the tounry is gona be idk what to do anymore.... O god, how do I jump *button mashes controler* dang it nothing is working! *sigh* anyway, I still ahve a good few weeks before this thing even starts and I'm trying to train my butt off, trying to casually 3 stock a lvl 9 with all 3 of my characters. so far I can casually 1-2 stock, mainly 2 stock. Can I make a request from any of you guys that has free time? Betweeen now and the 22nd, can we fight online? I dont care if I get the s*** knocked out of me, I dont want to be sandbagged, I want to know almost exactly what I'll be facing. The only time I do get results or any actualy trainng is at those tournies, but that's really no use to me. I want to go to a tourny and gradually get better and feel that my training is working. So yeah, need someone to come piledrive me into the ground for the next few weeks. any takers?

Miles.

Smash Champion
lol I like this thread, though I highly doubt I can contribute anything. All I've been placing lately is 17th low-high and I think I have one 25th on my record(which 25th is last place) Though There is a last smash on the 22nd I'm goign to. I know it's gona be huge, I think we are having people from around the state even some from TExas come in just to play. It's scary but exciting at the same time.....

0.o o god, now that I thoguht of how big the tounry is gona be idk what to do anymore.... O god, how do I jump *button mashes controler* dang it nothing is working! *sigh* anyway, I still ahve a good few weeks before this thing even starts and I'm trying to train my butt off, trying to casually 3 stock a lvl 9 with all 3 of my characters. so far I can casually 1-2 stock, mainly 2 stock. Can I make a request from any of you guys that has free time? Betweeen now and the 22nd, can we fight online? I dont care if I get the s*** knocked out of me, I dont want to be sandbagged, I want to know almost exactly what I'll be facing. The only time I do get results or any actualy trainng is at those tournies, but that's really no use to me. I want to go to a tourny and gradually get better and feel that my training is working. So yeah, need someone to come piledrive me into the ground for the next few weeks. any takers?
Your placings no matter what are fine.
Just tell me the tourney who you used and how you did.

Ill add you to the first post.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Hutchinson Game On Tourney
Hutchinson, Kansas
11/07/08
$5 Entry Fee
16 entrants

1.) Domo - Meta Knight
2.) KY - Pit
3.) Affinity - Meta Knight
4.) Clel - Marth
5.) Zeton - Fox
5.) InfernoRage - Snake
7.) Steeler - Pokemon Trainer
7.) BoJangles - Yoshi

yet another barely top 8 placing

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
itt irl is lazy

>=(

7th out of 16/Hutchinson Game On Tournament/PT only cuz i'm true to my roots yall

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i cant help but lawl at those standings. My eye only catches the MK and snakes. but if you read between the lines you see a random pit, a yoshi at the bottom and you,Steeler, inbetween. Good job either way, I bet people were shocked to see a 2nd to last obttom tier character place that high.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol, yeah, well I tried to get Santi to come to the LAst smash in LA, but he cant go cu he has another tourny to go to. But I never really have seen some1 as good as him, and he placed 25th at hobo, of course Lee would get 2nd, the dude knows how to axcess god mode. I swear. lol. I'll post my results after the 22nd.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hey Zeph, we gotta meet at MDK's sometime! I had no idea there was another PT main! I'm eager to face your PT sometime!

And unfortunately, I didn't go to the OiN tourney. Going to the Toronto one for sure though. =)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Hey Zeph, we gotta meet at MDK's sometime! I had no idea there was another PT main! I'm eager to face your PT sometime!

And unfortunately, I didn't go to the OiN tourney. Going to the Toronto one for sure though. =)
I'm a PT secondary technically, but yeah for sure man. I'll see you at LBT. My PT isnt great really, just my squirtle, but my Char and Ivy are making leaps and bounds every day =D

Miles.

Smash Champion

You have any vids yet Yuki?>

I have wanted to see your PT for a long time.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber 7 lemme know if u wanna brawl WFC, ill use GaW to help you train. avoid fighting level 9s they give you bad habits..
That sounds really great. Though I wont be able to do it this week most likely, but this weekend I dont have anything planned. Central time is ok with you right? Just want to make sure. Cuz I really apreciate the offer cuz G&W screwsd up my aerial game with his U-air. constantly juggling me with that wind bowwing move and then when I finally get down I get killed. I'll register you today or tommorow, I'll definatly have you registered by friday. THanks again.:)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
That sounds really great. Though I wont be able to do it this week most likely, but this weekend I dont have anything planned. Central time is ok with you right? Just want to make sure. Cuz I really apreciate the offer cuz G&W screwsd up my aerial game with his U-air. constantly juggling me with that wind bowwing move and then when I finally get down I get killed. I'll register you today or tommorow, I'll definatly have you registered by friday. THanks again.:)
k just click my sig, itll take you to my online GB teams page (dont judge me its online) and the friend code should be at the bottom

Miles.

Smash Champion
Here you go, the only tournament I entered. Ugh, the memories...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182409

Anyhow, I do have videos, but they're pretty bad. I need to work on playing well around others, I get really nervous when recorded. I'm too ashamed to show them. XD

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. My tourney name is "Yuuki" and I'm a PT/TL mainer.
Read first post.

I am lazy.

<3 IRL

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
65th of 112 Singles/ B.I.O./ Pokemon Trainer
2nd of 32 Singles, 1st out of 9 Doubles/ Kinyoobi Con Smash Tourny/ Pokemon Trainer
49th of 303 Singles/ Axis/ Pokemon Trainer
13th of 30 Singles/ Why Read When You Can Smash? Tourney/ Pokemon Trainer
4th of 32 Singles/ 2nd Genesis Remix Brawl Singles Tournament/ Pokemon Trainer
9th of 36 Singles/ Why Read When You Can Smash? 2! Tourney/ Pokemon Trainer
17th of 46 Singles/ CGC @ SFSU/ Pokemon Trainer
4th of 19 Singles, 4th of 9 Doubles/ A2G/ Pokemon Trainer
13th of 39 Singles, 7th of 14th Doubles/ CGC @ SFSU II/ Pokemon Trainer

PokemasterIRL made me do it.

Miles.

Smash Champion
65th of 112 Singles/ B.I.O./ Pokemon Trainer
2nd of 32 Singles, 1st out of 9 Doubles/ Kinyoobi Con Smash Tourny/ Pokemon Trainer
49th of 303 Singles/ Axis/ Pokemon Trainer
13th of 30 Singles/ Why Read When You Can Smash? Tourney/ Pokemon Trainer
4th of 32 Singles/ 2nd Genesis Remix Brawl Singles Tournament/ Pokemon Trainer
9th of 36 Singles/ Why Read When You Can Smash? 2! Tourney/ Pokemon Trainer
17th of 46 Singles/ CGC @ SFSU/ Pokemon Trainer
4th of 19 Singles, 4th of 9 Doubles/ A2G/ Pokemon Trainer
13th of 39 Singles, 7th of 14th Doubles/ CGC @ SFSU II/ Pokemon Trainer

PokemasterIRL made me do it.
I am not posting this trash.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ankoku has the latest rankings with pt leap frogging yoshi into D rank.

gj AD and typh.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
for the tourney rankings they gotta be from the months of october and november. and he only takes **** when you put it up in top 8 order, include pay in, tourney thread link, location, etc.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
*runs around like a mad bomber* ZOMG LAST SMASH ON SATURDAY!!!!! I'M SO ****ing PUMPED. *hits wall* X_X

Bomber7

Smash Hero
XD man I really wana see redson eat his shoe full of cinnimon. course that is months away but thinking of it makes me really pumped more now that it's wednsday and I got a few days left and I'm going out of my mind I might blow something up with the non existant chemicals that I definatly dont have with me right now capable of blowing up and building the size of a certain washington DC mansion that we all know and love(not like I'd wana blow up that piece of architectural beauty) wow why so much with the big words... >.> wow I really am off my rocker this week. sorry guys.

>>>>I Bomber7 am perfectly sane.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
i recently found out that my state's colleges hold tournies, biweeklies too, so i'm going to probably start going.

Top Bottom