• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I really didn't want to bring this up again, the characterization of Shantae in Pirate's Curse compared to Risky's Revenge, but after seeing this post, and seeing how many people are agreeing with this, and that's expanded to more than just her, I feel the need to address this, I don't feel like going into their arguments right now, nor do I want to give out any names, but I think you can find this argument easily on the Pirate's Curse Miiverse page,

(edit I removed the pic as I felt that was irresponsible to do on my part)
Since I'm the most active on that community, I pitched in with the exact same argument I used here before and then some.

If anything, Shantae and the rest of the cast haven't changed a bit.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I've seen a lot of moveset discussion for Shantae outside of the forum, but the thing I always see people be stumped on is what her Final Smash could possibly be. What's your take on it guys? I'm pretty unsure as to what it would logically be myself.
- - - - -
It's a reference to Skullgirls being a bad game made by people who don't know how to budget properly.
That's a pretty odd reference because it makes no sense. Are you by chance confusing Skullgirls with Mighty No. 9?

Sure, you may think it's absurdly expensive, but I'm sure having each frame handdrawn is going to be more than a little pricy. End result looks nice, and is playable. It may not be your cup of tea, but that's no reason to pointlessly bag on it for literally no reason.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I've seen a lot of moveset discussion for Shantae outside of the forum, but the thing I always see people be stumped on is what her Final Smash could possibly be. What's your take on it guys? I'm pretty unsure as to what it would logically be myself.
- - - - -
That's a pretty odd reference because it makes no sense. Are you by chance confusing Skullgirls with Mighty No. 9?

Sure, you may think it's absurdly expensive, but I'm sure having each frame handdrawn is going to be more than a little pricy. End result looks nice, and is playable. It may not be your cup of tea, but that's no reason to pointlessly bag on it for literally no reason.
Imo, I've always thought her transforming into her animal powers and do a multi combo attack (kinda like something like Greninja in terms of effect) with the Monkey like the starter, a middle powered one (maybe the harpie or something) then a finishing powerful blow, using the Elephant.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Imo, I've always thought her transforming into her animal powers and do a multi combo attack (kinda like something like Greninja in terms of effect) with the Monkey like the starter, a middle powered one (maybe the harpie or something) then a finishing powerful blow, using the Elephant.
Eh, that seems somewhat like a cop-out though. I mean I would imagine the Monkey, Elephant, and Harpy would be part of her base moveset, at least Greninja's Final Smash is it's own move as opposed to being a reuse of an existing one.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Go team shantae! I really like you a lot, and I would like to support you as an official super smash bros DLC character! You have a great history, and you make a great protagonist. Please keep up the good work!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Eh, that seems somewhat like a cop-out though. I mean I would imagine the Monkey, Elephant, and Harpy would be part of her base moveset, at least Greninja's Final Smash is it's own move as opposed to being a reuse of an existing one.
Hmm, I guess you're right. It's a bit hard to think of something when she does and doesn't have something like a strong finisher to work with. I mean, she could use that cannon thing at the end of Priate's Curse, but then if "originality" means much, it would just be seen as a Snake/Zamus clone Final Smash...

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
- - - - -

Ganondorf's final smash, only except that Shantae turns into her elephant form.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here's my idea for her Final Smash, Shantae pulls out the Genie Lamp and traps everyone within range, it takes time to an area where the female protagonists from Wayforward's "Mighty" series: Patricia Wagon from Mighty Switch Force, Luna from Mighty Milky Way, and Alta from Mighty Flip Champs, come in and attack the trapped opponents one at a time, sending them flying like a pinball, Alta first uses her staff to flip a wall to strike the captured opponents, then Luna summons a small asteroid and strikes them with it, then Patricia uses her helmet to make block appear and strike them as when, then all three girls join up and Shantae joins them for one final blow. (kinda similar to Mega Man's)

So cute! But I'd like to see this with Pit.
All I know is expect a lot of fanart of those two from me in the future if Shantae makes it in Smash, I have a few ideas already (don't worry, I don't do NSFW art)

Last edited:

DoctorSanity

Smash Journeyman
I suppose Risky could jump out in her big ship/robot/thing and you could control that like the Landmaster.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys... Nintendo unveiled a lot of release dates for other games and such, but there was no Smash news at all. I suppose that means no Direct this month, but it's understandable. I just hope we get some more news soon enough.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope they don't drop the directs altogether. It's what separated them from the others.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
The thing about that Miiverse post is that the poster really underestimated why we really love Shantae as a hero.

Yes, Shantae's childish, yes, she's naive, yes, she's even immature. But she's young. Yet, she presses on, no matter what. That is why I love Shantae as a hero.

When Shantae was tricked by Risky in the GBC original, with the magic stones stolen right out of her hands, Shantae chased her without question, and when Shantae was asked if she wanted to be a full genie, she declined, as she wanted to keep fighting and stay with her loved ones.

In Risky's Revenge, when Shantae sacrificed what she considered her greatest strength, her magic, to save Uncle Mimic, she didn't back down or run away, she stayed and fought nega-shantae as a human.

In Pirate's Curse, as a full human, she continued fighting, and now that she was stuck working with Risky, she tried to get on good terms with her, to the point where Shantae put herself in front of Risky, saving her life, in order to confront the Pirate Master, and even when Shantae lost the pirate gear, Shantae strived to win a battle that seemed to big for her.

Last edited:

Midnight Twinkle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MidnightTwinkle
3DS FC
1461-6246-6413
Here's my idea: FINAL SMASH - (Belly Dance) - Dancing! Seriously, use the dance mini game from the first Shantae game on GBC as the Final Smash. This would implement her belly dancing perfectly(besides using her taunts)! When players start Shantae’s Final Smash she’ll jump up on a stage in the background(similar to the Pokemon Trainer’s platform in Brawl) and begin bouncing back and forth as dance commands start to scroll up the right side of the screen. The commands would be the same ones as in Shantae GBC: Up, Down, Left, Right, B, and A. Every time the player inputs a command correctly a gem will be thrown on the stage. The gems do high damage and launch if they hit an opponent. The more successful inputs, the bigger the gems get. After the Final Smash ends Shantae will return to the same spot where she was when she activated the Final Smash in a similar way like Palutena.

EDIT: whoops.... seems I put my idea into a quote..... derp
EDIT EDIT: Good lord.... I have no idea what I'm doing..... I put my first edit into the quote.... I'll just leave it as is.

Last edited by a moderator:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
The thing about that Miiverse post is that the poster really underestimated why we really love Shantae as a hero.

Yes, Shantae's childish, yes, she's naive, yes, she's even immature. But she's young. Yet, she presses on, no matter what. That is why I love Shantae as a hero.

When Shantae was tricked by Risky in the GBC original, with the magic stones stolen right out of her hands, Shantae chased her without question, and when Shantae was asked if she wanted to be a full genie, she declined, as she wanted to keep fighting and stay with her loved ones.

In Risky's Revenge, when Shantae sacrificed what she considered her greatest strength, her magic, to save Uncle Mimic, she didn't back down or run away, she stayed and fought nega-shantae as a human.

In Pirate's Curse, as a full human, she continued fighting, and now that she was stuck working with Risky, she tried to get on good terms with her, to the point where Shantae put herself in front of Risky, saving her life, in order to confront the Pirate Master, and even when Shantae lost the pirate gear, Shantae strived to win a battle that seemed to big for her.
If no one minds me saying, all of this is what makes her such a great character in my eyes. As a matter of fact, if anyone remembers, we were talking about how Shantae and Pit would make a pretty cute couple. Well, don't forget Pit has put his life on the line for his friends and even enemies a number of times. ESPECIALLY in Kid Icarus: Uprising, one of the most notable things being he rescued Palutena from the Chaos Kin and all of Skyworld from total annihilation. Not to even mention one of his even bigger feats of saving Dark Pit from being dragged down to his death, and as a result, Pit himself had almost been killed. My point being that they both fought battles that would normally be un-winnable, yet, through sheer willpower, they won, and saved all they held dear to them.

Children0fTheStars

Smash Apprentice
This has been one of my questions as well. I want to say that if the teams worked on her, even if Sakurai didn't see anything obvious to make use of (like how Sonic's was unquestionably going to be Super Sonic, or Ryu's Shinku/Shin super moves), he could probably just make something up that fits. I mean, the face of Nintendo had a completely made-up FS (I think... unless the Mario Finale is based off of something somewhere in the overarching Mario franchise). Or there's Luigi's first FS.

But as for trying to think of something specific... in all honesty, the only thing that comes to mind is the event at the final boss of Pirate's Curse, when you fight the Pirate Master having found every Cacklebat; all of the evil magic absorbed by the lamp was transformed into Light magic by Shantae's actions, and she absorbs it all gaining back her genie powers. The fight continues with you having tremendously increased attack power with your hair attacks. So... my idea is some kind of super-mode based on that event; she could get a massive boost to her damage and knockback. I'll admit that it's not much of an idea though, especially since her appearance probably wouldn't change much.

I will say I like the sound of the dancing mini-game. It's better than mine anyway.

Last edited:

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
I'm convinced that Dance through the Danger is the perfect motivation song.

Nervous about a test or job interview? Turn it on.

Need help getting through a tough part in a videogame? Turn it on.

Working out? You'll have a six pack in minutes.

THE ORCHESTRAL VERSION WILL MAKE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN FLY.

...I may be exaggerating a bit...

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This has been one of my questions as well. I want to say that if the teams worked on her, even if Sakurai didn't see anything obvious to make use of (like how Sonic's was unquestionably going to be Super Sonic, or Ryu's Shinku/Shin super moves), he could probably just make something up that fits. I mean, the face of Nintendo had a completely made-up FS (I think... unless the Mario Finale is based off of something somewhere in the overarching Mario franchise). Or there's Luigi's first FS.

But as for trying to think of something specific... in all honesty, the only thing that comes to mind is the event at the final boss of Pirate's Curse, when you fight the Pirate Master having found every Cacklebat; all of the evil magic absorbed by the lamp was transformed into Light magic by Shantae's actions, and she absorbs it all gaining back her genie powers. The fight continues with you having tremendously increased attack power with your hair attacks. So... my idea is some kind of super-mode based on that event; she could get a massive boost to her damage and knockback. I'll admit that it's not much of an idea though, especially since her appearance probably wouldn't change much.

I will say I like the sound of the dancing mini-game. It's better than mine anyway.
Just to clarify, Mario's Final Smash is a slight reference to Mario's most powerful attack to use in Smash Mario RPG, with a similar looking effect to add. But besides the point, I think that's a decent idea for a FS for Shantae nonetheless.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion

Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl!

Why didn't any of us think of that?! It's perfect!

Children0fTheStars

Smash Apprentice
Just wrote a reply for the Top Ten Most Wanted thread on this forum with a somewhat lengthy explanation for Shantae, you guys could go check it out if you want.

Just to clarify, Mario's Final Smash is a slight reference to Mario's most powerful attack to use in Smash Mario RPG, with a similar looking effect to add. But besides the point, I think that's a decent idea for a FS for Shantae nonetheless.
That's what I thought I'd heard about his FS somewhere, but I wasn't sure. And thanks.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Run Run Bodywash is now the "Shantae for Smash" anthem.

We must spread that video to every corner of the Smash community, and Shantae will reach the top 3 in the ballot within minutes.

What? I use Old Spice.

Last edited:

Solo Bolo

Smash Rookie
Probably should have voted for Patricia Wagon along with Shantae. She's certainly be interesting if she could summon blocks that 'switch' out and can attack or form as platforms. And the recovery is the launch squares. :D

Wonder if they can get inspiration for more moves from that Shantae Battle game?

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Probably should have voted for Patricia Wagon along with Shantae. She's certainly be interesting if she could summon blocks that 'switch' out and can attack or form as platforms. And the recovery is the launch squares. :D

Wonder if they can get inspiration for more moves from that Shantae Battle game?
If Shantae doesn't get into Smash, I want Battle Mode to come back.

I asked Wayforward about it, since Bolo, Sky, Risky, ans Rottytops are playable, but they said that they won't go into detail about anything to the public unless it's already been covered in the Kickstarter page.

Last edited:

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
Really not too accustomed to how this website works so I don't know if there's a better way to link this, but here: http://smashboards.com/threads/top-10-most-wanted-characters-for-dlc-in-smash-4.398956/page-9

Currently it's the most recent post.

Edit for future reference: It's the second-last post on page 9.
Nice post. I was inspired to post there too:

10. Ridley - Ridley is still super cool, but my enthusiasm for him has kind of died away, especially with Sakurai himself stating he just doesn't think it would work well

9. Inklings - Inklings would be awesome, but I feel strongly that they should be saved for Smash 5. Then they can be the premier hyped new character, and the dev team will have plenty of time to introduce them with a fully fledged ink mechanic figured out. Introducing them as Smash 4 DLC just wouldn't do them justice, so that's why they are low on my list.

8. Snake - Snake was a cool and unique character, but there are other characters I'd like more than seeing him return.

7. Captain Syrup - The real reason I want Captain Syrup is I want to see the Wario Land series revived. I loved that series of games.

6. Shovel Knight - I just played through this game with a friend, and it is really a spectacular game. Such a fun and memorable experience. I would move him higher if he had more games and a closer relationship with Nintendo, but without those he's not quite deserving of a Smash appearance for me. I'd still be happy to see him join the roster though. If he weren't so popular I'd probably drop him 2-3 places on my list.

5. Black Shadow - It's a shame nobody is voting for him, because he would be such an amazing choice. Of course what would really be best is if he were basically Melee Ganondorf, and Ganondorf got all of his specials and most of his other moves completely redone, but that won't happen. However they did him though, Black Shadow would be incredibly cool and fun. Plus F Zero is so under appreciated, it would be nice to see the series get a little more love. He would be higher on my list if there were more people voting for him. I wasn't really sure how to place Black Shadow vs. Bayonetta. I could still easily switch the two and be just as happy with the list.

4. Bayonetta - Bayonetta is such a good game, and the character is really cool. Plus the new history she has with Nintendo is pretty kickass. She was my original vote, but other characters have superseded her on my list now. Unfortunately I think she is probably too adult to make it into Smash, and not quite popular enough, and I also am not sure anymore that she would fit in super well, but I'd still be pretty psyched to see her make it in. Her vs. Black Shadow was a real toss up for me.

3. Wolf - Wolf is this high for two reasons: he was cool and memorable in Star Fox 64, and then I loved playing as him in Brawl. I just loved how all his moves worked. Such a fun character to play as, and probably one of the characters I was strongest with in Brawl. In general I would rather have newcomers over veterans, but Wolf is an exception because I found him fun to play as and he's so deserving as a character.

2. King K. Rool - I probably don't need to say much because he's so popular already that supporting him further feels unnecessary, but I will anyway. I love playing as heavyweights in Smash. My favorite characters are almost all heavyweights. I also think getting to play as villains is the coolest thing ever. Plus I always thought K. Rool was a cool villain, a buff, fatass crocodile who always looked hopped up on cocaine. Perfect for the cool vibe that the Donkey Kong series used to have before Donkey Kong went more soft and little-kid-oriented. I miss the DK rap and DKC sense of humor in the series, and K. Rool fit that style perfectly somehow. I would love to see them bring that back to the DK series, along with K. Rool. His moveset potential is orgasmic too. It's a testament to my #1 pick that K. Rool isn't my first choice, because he is right up my alley.

1. Shantae - Definitely my number one pick. I grabbed her first game out of curiosity when a friend recommended her games to me around the start of the ballot. I was blown away. Those games are so much fun, and so full of personality. It really does feel like discovering a long lost Nintendo treasure. She is such a cool and memorable character, and she would feel right at home in the Smash roster. Plus she would be so damn fun and unique to play as in Smash - she has oodles and oodles of moveset potential.

I also think that it would create a ton of buzz about Smash DLC in the larger gaming world, to a degree that another minor first party Nintendo character never could, not to mention it would cause a massive spike in recognition and popularity for one of the most deserving indie franchises out there. A Smash appearance would be the perfect culmination of Shantae and WayForward's history with Nintendo, and a special honor they both richly deserve. Indie games are also an increasingly significant part of modern Nintendo's story, so it seems appropriate that they have some sort of representation in Smash.

Finally, for Shantae it's now or never: she's about to go multi platform, so if she is ever getting into Smash, it pretty much has to be right now. That's not really the case for any other ballot contenders. And if Shantae does get added, it will set her up to always have a special relationship with Nintendo, whatever other consoles she appears on. On every level, this just feels like Shantae's big moment. Especially with her popularity on the rise lately, she has a real shot at this. I can't imagine a more exciting or deserving character to root for.
I also am on a new laptop, so I submitted a new ballot vote for Shantae:

I can't think of any character that would be more exciting or fun to see join Smash Bros next! Shantae has so many fun and unique moves she could use, and she would feel right at home with the rest of the cast. More importantly, Playing Shantae games feels like discovering a lost Nintendo treasure. Her games are so much fun and so full of personality, and including her in Smash Bros would introduce them millions of new fans. Shantae has always called Nintendo her home. Let's make sure she always has that special relationship with Nintendo by including her in the Smash Bros. family!

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Nice post. I was inspired to post there too:

10. Ridley - Ridley is still super cool, but my enthusiasm for him has kind of died away, especially with Sakurai himself stating he just doesn't think it would work well

9. Inklings - Inklings would be awesome, but I feel strongly that they should be saved for Smash 5. Then they can be the premier hyped new character, and the dev team will have plenty of time to introduce them with a fully fledged ink mechanic figured out. Introducing them as Smash 4 DLC just wouldn't do them justice, so that's why they are low on my list.

8. Snake - Snake was a cool and unique character, but there are other characters I'd like more than seeing him return.

7. Captain Syrup - The real reason I want Captain Syrup is I want to see the Wario Land series revived. I loved that series of games.

6. Shovel Knight - I just played through this game with a friend, and it is really a spectacular game. Such a fun and memorable experience. I would move him higher if he had more games and a closer relationship with Nintendo, but without those he's not quite deserving of a Smash appearance for me. I'd still be happy to see him join the roster though. If he weren't so popular I'd probably drop him 2-3 places on my list.

5. Black Shadow - It's a shame nobody is voting for him, because he would be such an amazing choice. Of course what would really be best is if he were basically Melee Ganondorf, and Ganondorf got all of his specials and most of his other moves completely redone, but that won't happen. However they did him though, Black Shadow would be incredibly cool and fun. Plus F Zero is so under appreciated, it would be nice to see the series get a little more love. He would be higher on my list if there were more people voting for him. I wasn't really sure how to place Black Shadow vs. Bayonetta. I could still easily switch the two and be just as happy with the list.

4. Bayonetta - Bayonetta is such a good game, and the character is really cool. Plus the new history she has with Nintendo is pretty kickass. She was my original vote, but other characters have superseded her on my list now. Unfortunately I think she is probably too adult to make it into Smash, and not quite popular enough, and I also am not sure anymore that she would fit in super well, but I'd still be pretty psyched to see her make it in. Her vs. Black Shadow was a real toss up for me.

3. Wolf - Wolf is this high for two reasons: he was cool and memorable in Star Fox 64, and then I loved playing as him in Brawl. I just loved how all his moves worked. Such a fun character to play as, and probably one of the characters I was strongest with in Brawl. In general I would rather have newcomers over veterans, but Wolf is an exception because I found him fun to play as and he's so deserving as a character.

2. King K. Rool - I probably don't need to say much because he's so popular already that supporting him further feels unnecessary, but I will anyway. I love playing as heavyweights in Smash. My favorite characters are almost all heavyweights. I also think getting to play as villains is the coolest thing ever. Plus I always thought K. Rool was a cool villain, a buff, fatass crocodile who always looked hopped up on cocaine. Perfect for the cool vibe that the Donkey Kong series used to have before Donkey Kong went more soft and little-kid-oriented. I miss the DK rap and DKC sense of humor in the series, and K. Rool fit that style perfectly somehow. I would love to see them bring that back to the DK series, along with K. Rool. His moveset potential is orgasmic too. It's a testament to my #1 pick that K. Rool isn't my first choice, because he is right up my alley.

1. Shantae - Definitely my number one pick. I grabbed her first game out of curiosity when a friend recommended her games to me around the start of the ballot. I was blown away. Those games are so much fun, and so full of personality. It really does feel like discovering a long lost Nintendo treasure. She is such a cool and memorable character, and she would feel right at home in the Smash roster. Plus she would be so damn fun and unique to play as in Smash - she has oodles and oodles of moveset potential.

I also think that it would create a ton of buzz about Smash DLC in the larger gaming world, to a degree that another minor first party Nintendo character never could, not to mention it would cause a massive spike in recognition and popularity for one of the most deserving indie franchises out there. A Smash appearance would be the perfect culmination of Shantae and WayForward's history with Nintendo, and a special honor they both richly deserve. Indie games are also an increasingly significant part of modern Nintendo's story, so it seems appropriate that they have some sort of representation in Smash.

Finally, for Shantae it's now or never: she's about to go multi platform, so if she is ever getting into Smash, it pretty much has to be right now. That's not really the case for any other ballot contenders. And if Shantae does get added, it will set her up to always have a special relationship with Nintendo, whatever other consoles she appears on. On every level, this just feels like Shantae's big moment. Especially with her popularity on the rise lately, she has a real shot at this. I can't imagine a more exciting or deserving character to root for.
I also am on a new laptop, so I submitted a new ballot vote for Shantae:

I can't think of any character that would be more exciting or fun to see join Smash Bros next! Shantae has so many fun and unique moves she could use, and she would feel right at home with the rest of the cast. More importantly, Playing Shantae games feels like discovering a lost Nintendo treasure. Her games are so much fun and so full of personality, and including her in Smash Bros would introduce them millions of new fans. Shantae has always called Nintendo her home. Let's make sure she always has that special relationship with Nintendo by including her in the Smash Bros. family!
YES BLACK SHADOW

We need more F-Zero reps.

Yes, I know our almighty lord and savior Captain Falcon is in the game, but i'd like to see Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow to mix things up.

Believe it or not, I was going to vote for Samurai Goroh, and then decided on Shantae, long before Wayforward promoted the idea.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
GUYS IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED

As of now, it'll be up on Steam tomorrow for Early Access, Wayforward will be announcing other platforms soon.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
GUYS IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED

As of now, it'll be up on Steam tomorrow for Early Access, Wayforward will be announcing other platforms soon.
Hmm.... That suspicions me. Remember the Indie thing that's going on in a few days, which is proceeded by PAX Prime? I'd presume WayForward would of saved Mighty Switch Force Academy for that and announced it as their presentation and such, but since they're releasing it in advance before the Indie thing, perhaps they'll got something Smashing planned... :3

Last edited:

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
Hmm.... That suspicions me. Remember the Indie thing that's going on in a few days, which is proceeded by PAX Prime? I'd presume WayForward would of saved Mighty Switch Force Academy for that and announced it as their presentation and such, but since they're releasing it in advance before the Indie thing, perhaps they'll got something Smashing planned... :3
1. If it was something Smash related, Nintendo would be behind that, not Wayforward.

2. Wayforward will most likely go to Nindies@Night with some info on Half-Genie Hero, and to reveal that MSFA will be released on Nintendo platforms, along with details about the full game, since this is early access.

3. I can't believe "Suspicons" is a real word.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
As much as I would love to see something "Smashing" for Nindies@Night, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hopefully, some news on Shantae: HGH, though.

TheRickyWill

Smash Champion
As much as I would love to see something "Smashing" for Nindies@Night, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Hopefully, some news on Shantae: HGH, though.
New stuff about HGH would be nice.

Still miffed that Shantae isn't in Runbow, despite 13AM games wanting her in... Wayforward is the company that's been with you longest, Nintendo, treat em' well, or lose them.

Last edited:

Shadow Novus

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't expect anything until after the Smash Ballot deadline on October 3rd. Even then, I wouldn't expect any news right away, they could take awhile before deciding who gets in.

Just gotta keep the Hype Train going! Spread the word, the more steam we can keep up until voting ends the better her chances are! :D

Top Bottom