• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Thunder 2.0 (Tourney this Weekend!)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I'd like to join, but I'm already in another clan. I noticed you guys don't like that sort of thing, but is it possible to ever make exceptions?
Hmmm... I'll let you in I suppose only because so far barely anyone has entered this thread more then once. I'd like to cling to the false hope that you shall be one of those few. http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Underdogs/index.php?act=idx more shameless advertising. :psycho:

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well, I really want to join a Luigi clan. He's one of my secondaries but I really want to get better as him. I'll be sticking around for a while.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
I like Brawl-Luigi very much !
He's awsome because of his great recovery (yes, I think it is great even for brawl ! =D),
his great abillity to air-combo any foe and his good killing moves like FAir, NAir(I'm not sure 'bout that) and DAir !

His FinalSmash is very funny ^^
I like that negative field, but he does that "dance" while starup too long =D

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Hey, can I join? Luigi is one of my mains (alongside Mario, Pikachu, and Sonic) and is probably my best one (I think.)
I like Brawl-Luigi very much !
He's awsome because of his great recovery (yes, I think it is great even for brawl ! =D),
his great abillity to air-combo any foe and his good killing moves like FAir, NAir(I'm not sure 'bout that) and DAir !

His FinalSmash is very funny ^^
I like that negative field, but he does that "dance" while starup too long =D
Lemme join, I am a GOD luigi
can i join this beast?
Yes, I'll take that as an entry, ok, and yes.

That's what I'm talkin about! Woot! But I haven't seen any clan members use any of the clan banners :/.
Aye, even I have no banner. I have something in my sig at least. Oh well, if anyone wants to use one go ahead. That's what they're there for after all.

josh123

Smash Rookie
i dont have wifi in my dorm room but i get out of school in 2 weeks ill get you my friend code then but my name is Josh and im from Gibbsboro, NJ like 20 minuted from Philly.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
i dont have wifi in my dorm room but i get out of school in 2 weeks ill get you my friend code then but my name is Josh and im from Gibbsboro, NJ like 20 minuted from Philly.
Well in like two weeks and a day I should have it up.

Add me my FC is next to my avatar but my Name is Benin
My location is Miami Gardens ,Fl
Got it. You do after all pose a pretty convincing argument.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
I <3 Da' Green Man!!!

I have mained Luigi since 64... Why because hes PIMP! can I join o.o If not I swear I'll ^b u in da kisser son!!! lol <3 Luigi ^^b

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I noticed all those banners on the first post. Those are very impressive. Can anyone in the clan use them?

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah dem banners are pretty nice. i like the mr L sprite. luigi should have ahd an overused mr L costume.

ZOMG COMBO VID???? \/\/\/

TheFreerun

Smash Rookie
Sign me up too! Luigi rocks the entire house. You cannot keep living life without acknowledging the master! :D

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
May I join? I've been Luigi from day one and i'm itching to play someone online.

I may be new to SWF but i'm a long time smasher!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey Magnacor, I haven't heard ANYTHING about the results of our Alliance-request.

Few weeks back when this said New Alliance i thought it meant it was accepted. But I saw that it wasn't. Was it forgotten?

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
Sweet thanks, but two questions Magnacor, 1. This isn't the actual site for the clan:confused:? and 2. What does a person get for being in a clan? (I really don't care if I get anything or not out of being here, i just like luigi :))

And if anyone adds me to their friends list message me to let me know so i can add you!

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Help me out D:

How do i set a banner as mysig :confused: Oh and! Luigi is #1 ^^b 60% of the time, I missfire every time o.o

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Sweet thanks, but two questions Magnacor, 1. This isn't the actual site for the clan:confused:? and 2. What does a person get for being in a clan? (I really don't care if I get anything or not out of being here, i just like luigi :))

And if anyone adds me to their friends list message me to let me know so i can add you!
No the official site is here. This is where we are supposed to discuss what happens in the clan. Unfortunately the people there (all 5) hardly ever post and if they do, it's in the spam section. Not much goes on. Uhh you get the honor of participating in tournaments, using clan banners, all that jazz.

How do i set a banner as mysig :confused: Oh and! Luigi is #1 ^^b 60% of the time, I missfire every time o.o
I believe that there is a post count you must reach before you get this right.

Thanks, I will make some sigs and post them. :)
Can't wait.

Originally posted by SonicMario;
Hey Magnacor, I haven't heard ANYTHING about the results of our Alliance-request.

Few weeks back when this said New Alliance i thought it meant it was accepted. But I saw that it wasn't. Was it forgotten?
Sorry. It was forgotten yes. You see I made the proposal to the clan, then the alliance broke up, the clan leader didn't respond, cats and dogs living in harmony, human sacrifices, mass hysteria, etc. Your proposal kinda got lost as we scrambled to save the clan. But I just sent out word, and it's being discussed. But do you want to align yourself with the green Thunder alone or the allience we now have? The Underdogs (Wario, R.O.B., Kirby, and of course Luigi.) I suppose Sonic would fit in. I certainly wouldn't expect a hedgehog whose main power is curling into a ball to take down a giant robot 10000 times his size. Like I said It's being re-proposed as we speak and again sorry about the delay.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry. It was forgotten yes. You see I made the proposal to the clan, then the alliance broke up, the clan leader didn't respond, cats and dogs living in harmony, human sacrifices, mass hysteria, etc. Your proposal kinda got lost as we scrambled to save the clan. But I just sent out word, and it's being discussed. But do you want to align yourself with the green Thunder alone or the allience we now have? The Underdogs (Wario, R.O.B., Kirby, and of course Luigi.) I suppose Sonic would fit in. I certainly wouldn't expect a hedgehog whose main power is curling into a ball to take down a giant robot 10000 times his size. Like I said It's being re-proposed as we speak and again sorry about the delay.
Okay, Thanks. BTW, Luigi is one of my secondaries behind Sonic along with Pikachu (gotta have pika power) and Ness (pk ownage as well). I once defeated Tabuu with only about 1% damage with him. Luigi rocks. Also Negative zone is very epic.

EDIT: As for your question, We would not align with Green Thunder. We're too big and for that (Over half a year old, we were once a support group in September 2007). We just want a friendly alliance. Something between the 2 characters that have been overshadowed by Mario for so long.

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
can i join? luigi is beastly. I tried to join the meta knight clan but they just plain ignored me. meta dropped to second luigi all the way!

flyingemus

Smash Rookie
This sounds cool. Could I join? I'm a big Luigi fan. Play as him in a bout every game he's in. I've mained as him in SSB ever since I unlocked him in the original (64 FTW).

Magnacor

Smash Ace
can i join? luigi is beastly. I tried to join the meta knight clan but they just plain ignored me. meta dropped to second luigi all the way!
XD Rejected LMAOROFL...lulz

Yeh, I'll get you added.

This sounds cool. Could I join? I'm a big Luigi fan. Play as him in a bout every game he's in. I've mained as him in SSB ever since I unlocked him in the original (64 FTW).
Well you seem to possess the qualifications we're looking for. I'll add you.

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys!!,long time now see,jiji,anyway's I have a friend of mune that plays with Luigi and he is pretty good,His name tag is LuigiMax and his from Puerto Rico.(south)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Hey Guys!!,long time now see,jiji,anyway's I have a friend of mune that plays with Luigi and he is pretty good,His name tag is LuigiMax and his from Puerto Rico.(south)
Sp you want me to add him?

Hmm...why not.

I've mained Luigi since 64 and he's my all time favorite character.

I'll join. :p
Oh you will, will you? What makes you so sure we want you here? Well we don't! GTFO mah thread!:mad:
Yeah I'll add you.

A Luigi clan? I'm up for that.

(taunt spike ftw!)
See above.

does anyone know when (post count) images are allowed in sigs?
I don't, but I'd say it has to be at least over a hundred.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Well if you don't mind Magnacor can I join the clan?

My info:

Locuan128
Puerto Rico
FC: I'll put it here later.

Sidenote @ Blanko: LOL blanko you are using the sig I made for you lol.

I also made the Luigi guide that's on this board, if you want to post it in the front page of this thread I won't mind:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158745

Also, I would like any help that you guys might give me towards improving my guide thanks!

A little info about me and Luigi as a character:

Well I used to main Luigi in SSB64 but in melee I kinda lost interest in him, either way in Brawl I overlooked Luigi but I came to this board of character specifics just to see how the community was in here. Well I did not see a Luigi guide or many other things for that matter so I decided to test Luigi out for myself and try to make a guide to help others. In that process I guess I kind of started to like Luigi and decided to make him one of my most used characters.

Top Bottom