• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Thunder 2.0 (Tourney this Weekend!)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Well what are the times for the 20th and 21st? I'm open on the 20th anytime that is not between 3 and 8. Then on the 21st, I'm open in the early part of the day. And does this mean I'll be fighting against other Luigis? Cause that's awesome!
Yeah if people show up it will have to be only luigi's. Even if Luigi is only your secondary now, the Clan War rules state that you must use your clan character. And as for times, I was thinking that we could all go to the chatbox on the official clan site here and try to fight whenever. I guess just get there early. I don't know how many people will be on though.

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Clan warz?? now we are talking! now I want to be on the clan, im one of the best luigi players in Puerto Rico

Magnacor... trust me on this one .... i wont disappoint you :)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Clan warz?? now we are talking! now I want to be on the clan, im one of the best luigi players in Puerto Rico

Magnacor... trust me on this one .... i wont disappoint you :)
Finaly we get an answer. I'll go ahead and put you on the clan and clan warz tournament list.

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
I double posted because no one hasnt post yet lol

Im from Puerto Rico btw, just like Locuan and Blanko

Edit: can someone ask V.Void for the clan warz as well?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I double posted because no one hasnt post yet lol

Im from Puerto Rico btw, just like Locuan and Blanko

Edit: can someone ask V.Void for the clan warz as well?
Is that a member? If he's a Luigi main then he can come over here and join.

Is it alrite if I get in on this too?
Sure.

BTW, any idea's on which space we want to use as our initial team base? I'm still thinking Entrance to Subspace, but if anyone has a better idea, I'll be glad to hear it.

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
Dang magnacor I was just saying that that was possible :rotfl:, well then ware did his final smash come from? besides SPM, the negative zone is random to me.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
hahaha sorry magna, wasn't sure if it was official yet. any chance you and I can fight a few matches before the event?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
hahaha sorry magna, wasn't sure if it was official yet. any chance you and I can fight a few matches before the event?
Sure. My friend code is in my profile.

Dang magnacor I was just saying that that was possible :rotfl:, well then ware did his final smash come from? besides SPM, the negative zone is random to me.
Lol, I'm passionate on that subject. Not sure why either. :confused: Anyway yeah, sakurai came up with that move out of his own sick and twisted mind. No other game. Brawl only. k?

i registered at the underdogs site, is that the official home of our clan?
Yes and no. It is the official site for our clan, but no one really posts there. We just go on to hang out in the chatbox. The chatbox is also useful for tourneys so you can say if you one or not without bumping the thread in rapid succession. So we're all going to go on that for the tournament this weekend. It would also be useful for planning in the clan warz without fear of spies sneaking in.

EDIT: lol new avatars

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Whats that of a Clan War? I need details!!!....please...lol
Lol, where have you been? The clan war is a battle between six clans each with five participants. These five players try to capture the whole board (Subspace map). The other teams all try to do the same and if to clans are on the same space the fight for it. Yeah that's about it. Oh and if you want in, you have to be one of the winners for the tournament next weekend.

EDIT:
Are you up for some matches right now then?
Sure. I'm in the middle of a very difficult online cricket match, but I could put that aside. Lol don't ask.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
EDIT:

Sure. I'm in the middle of a very difficult online cricket match, but I could put that aside. Lol don't ask.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'm adding you now. Is there anyway we can communicate faster? Like AIM?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I've been a member of the green thunder for sometime, so I thought I would contibute:

hope you guys like it.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I've been a member of the green thunder for sometime, so I thought I would contibute:

hope you guys like it.
Yeah that's great. I'll just do a little copy and paste action and get it added. Copy and paste action? D*** that sounded cheesy. Re-read it in a Scottish accent and see if that's any better.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
*clears throat* As you should know we have a tournament this weekend. To make things easier I opened up a social group in our name. It's invite only, mainly so we can use it during the Clan Warz without worrying about spies. Another use for it will be posting the results during a tourney so that we aren't constantly bumping the thread. So yeah, PM if you want in the social group. You'll have to if you want in the tournament this weekend. The tourney is still excepting entries so go ahead and ask me to put your name down.

Now onto the tournament specific matters. The tourney will take place this Saturday and Sunday and will be used to determine who is the best in our clan and who will participate in the Clan Warz. It will go on all day both days and I probably won't be on the whole day (though I'll try to be on at least a few hours both days.) PM to ask for an invite into the Social Group for our clan. Use the Social Group page to see who's on and get friend codes. You'll have to do a lot of refreshing though because I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like a chatbox. All battles should be done on stock (preferably 3 or 4), no items, on an agreed stage. I've ended up on Hanenbrow far too many times to want it too be completely random. If you do do (teehee doodoo means poop) random make sure you take off all of the sucky stages (you know the ones) and if your opponent says specifically they don't want ____ then take tat one off your list. Of course, you must play as Luigi. No playing as any other character, but him. Even if he's only one of your 39 mains, the Clan Warz rules state that you must play as your character and since we need to decide who is the best Weegee here, you must play as him. Finally, try to play as many people as you can. We don't need to play everyone here, just enough to find out who is the best. Everyone will need to play me at least once too, but this can wait until Monday if you can't find me. Consider PMing me if I don't seem to be on when you are. Once all of the battles have been fought we'll discuss who gets in. k?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Tourney Scoreboard

After you do a match PM me and tell me who won and how bad the lag was and I'll add it here.

Magnacor v Locuan:
Winner: Locuan
Lag: A little above average, but still minimal

Magnacor v Killer Katnip:
Winner: Killer Katnip
Lag: Average

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
So what's going on with the tourny? I couldn't get on smashboards all weekend. can we still play matches?

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, whoa, whoa, when are clan wars? pm me if you wish to reply to this question

Top Bottom