• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Lesbian is back! Learn sm4sh Samus from Brawl's best Samus player! Updated 2/19/2015!

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Click on the online menu, the one where you pick with friend / with anyone. Hit the share icon bottom right, and send me the replays. It's trivial really (and new since the patch!).

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Actually you can send them straight from the vault replay menu as well. Really like this feature. Nintendo finally getting with the times. redwyrm / Dalaeck.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Depth, im online. Did you add me? Dungeon, add me to so i can send you replays.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Dalaeck, sent you a message. Sure, I'm available but I'm definitely NOT a challenge. I'll create a room.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Depth first for sure, he called you out, but if you want to kick some more Samus' around I'll be checking the forum regularly.

EDIT: Probably too late for me. Another time (when I improve). Send me replays!

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Saturday is TGC 2, my huge tournament series that I run. I won't be able to do wifi at all.

Depth, I got your request. Just message me when you are free.

Last edited:

Fluidityt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cronot7
Bumping this because no reason it isn't a sticky. Xyro has done so much for the Samus community over the years, and though he hasn't had much time for Sm4sh, this thread was still the GoTo resource at the start of the game. Lot's of stuff to be learned here.

Top Bottom