• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Beast: Foursaken's King DeDeDe! [New Vids: Vs. Hylian!]

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE SOME MORE

G&W looked ridiculously fun to play against. I srsly want to play against Hylian now. <3

Jeez, Foursaken, why didn't you three stock that Snake? ARE YOU GOING SOFT??
I went for the JV 3 stock right before the mortar hit me on the way down. I was mashing B so quick, and I swear my mouth was opening just as it made contact.

@ Techno: Thank you, I try my best.

@ Seibrik: Wait, I didn't get scolded by Seibrik this time around? No angry, old man, cynical rants? Dang, I must be getting better then. :laugh: I also noticed I was taking some unnecessary damage when trying to tech chase. I've seen it done before against G&W, but for some reason I can't get the timing right. :dizzy: Thanks for the advice though, I'll be sure to pay attention to the amount of damage my back throw is doing and use more forward tilt. :)

RATED: I love creating walls where my opponent can't get inside me. I normally do a short hop, foward air, into buffered down tilt if I see them going in for a dash grab/dash attack. I'm glad you like it though, it's one of my favorite maneuvers next to chain grabbing, lol. ;)

@ Crash: Ilu2bbaby.

Top Bottom