• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
Dude...

EA gave it to me Christmas 2010. At the tournament. You know, the one where I got 5 stocked in round 1, then came 2nd?

Zero

Smash Hero
lol, not paying enough attention.

I swear I showed you before. I think I did, when you came down to stay at my place in the HV that one time.

I'm pretty sure I've also shown you what my stalker has given me, too.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh man you cant mention a maid outfit and then not have pictures.

Man it's astounding how that Saber Lily is much lower quality BUT STILL LOOKS FANTASTIC. CLEARLY too good a base character model

EDIT: Why do you have two different sizes of Rin in the same pose "_"

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Technically they aren't in the same pose since the smaller sized one has both legs down but the bigger sized one has one leg up :D I so observant xD

Also the bodies aren't tilted the same either
:phone:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Technically they aren't in the same pose since the smaller sized one has both legs down but the bigger sized one has one leg up :D I so observant xD

Also the bodies aren't tilted the same either
OK, I guess there are minute differences.

Still, given how expensive the damn things are....

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Creepy guys are easy to find but who is this stalker-Chan?!? I want one to give me free stuff and maid outfits so I can do...things fufufu~

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I meant like since I work at a hotel I meet a lot of creepy guys xD you're not creepy plus if you gave me free things and maid outfits I'd love you forever!!!~

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thio we luff joo

For me, I'm just in a major with either guys who have never talked to girls in their lives or overly cocky ******s who don't do work and just play CoD/bug the GAD girls
Since there are literally like 10 to 15 of us compared to the probs 100+ GAD guys

Walkin targets for creeps

Luckily, my guy friends are like determined big brothers who keep monsters away.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I remember when I went on skype...with andrew...i wanted to kill him >_> He kept asking me if we ate chocolate alligators..or SOMETHING like that

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm always the best~

Also, he has a LOT of strange fetishes though I think I still have that one pic of him in those panties~

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Skype is a really awful program, wish they would fix the way it absolutely ***** your sound drivers while it's on.

Digsby da bess

Zero

Smash Hero
nooooo skype is bad.

I wish they would fix the way the text chat doesn't scroll down to the latest message.

I wish they would fix the way that it's not broken for Lunix. (not really, I couldn't give a ****)

LOL Shaya. ****.

Top Bottom