• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Smash Tutorials EVER!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Here is a collection of vids made by that Godly player Smashtom. I was browsing Youtube one day and found out how awesome he is. He has a tutorial for each character. There is a Bowser specific thread about this in the Bowser discussion room and one for Zelda on their vids, so why not make a collection of them all? Note that he has not made a tutorial for every character. I also haven't watched them all, so post your comments. Weel, enjoy!:chuckle:

Ganondorf tutorial

Link tutorial

Roy tutorial

Ness tutorial

Mewtwo tutorial

Peach tutorial

Marth tutorial

Falco tutorial

Bowser tutorial

Samus tutorial

Captain Falcon tutorial

Sheik tutorial

Zelda tutorial

Mr. G&W tutorial

Yoshi tutorial

Arj

Smash Apprentice
lol I know they're funny to watch, but the kid gets flamed enough :[.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Uh...well...those are technically "tutorials". I watched about a minute of one and I got a little sick. Smashtom must be awesome if he can make computers fall into his mindgames all the time. What a pro.

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
well, these are kind of strange, i cant say i like very many of them, he uses some wierd combos that probably would not work on a person. i like the ness one though, although most of them are already known

vexed69

Smash Apprentice
holy **** some of those tutorials were not so great but his ganon and sheikd ones were ****ing waesome , i know how to play those chars now

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
yo guys, just give this kid a break, if not for wavedashing and shffling ( I didnt pay attention to see if he l-canceled) he would actually be quite good. I mean, I take pride in the fact that the smash community is so friendly, but you guys seem to take an exception when you're talking about smashtom. just let the kid have fun with the game.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Well i think if he had soemone good to play with and he knew about shhfl and wd and stuff then hed **** pretty hard

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
NO, stay with Link. Tennisrang will change the tier lists. I'm so gonna use that in my next tourney!

Except not.

Because it is bad.

SWORD MULTI SPIN THOUGH, GOLLY

marthsword

Smash Ace
smash tom owns!

No one will EVER be better than Tom. Not in A MILLION YEARS. I mean, in his falco tutorial he is so cool that he doesn't include short hop laser of shine combos, or jump cancelled shines. He is so godly that he doesn't need to. Everyone knows that.

Oh, and in the bowser tutorial, did you see the dash n' bash? Can't be escaped from! Who could ever DI out of that! I mean really. dash and bash ftw!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
oohh....it took me a while to jigure that was sarcasm, EB360. until i saw te vid.....of his horrible yoshi......*puke*

HylianLord

Smash Ace
ohhh my god.... ooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyy gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.

smashtom got better. he learned how to wavedash. ****, we should all give him heavy props. watch at 56-58 he wavedashes with mewtwo. we should all give him a pat on the back for his hard work as well. i mean 5 hours... for 1 minute and 30 seconds ?!?!!? **** very hardworking... (yes i'm a ***** about him because he's destroying competitive smash... and wasting his own time...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwQ2Fd0DfpI

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
I remember these! Omg, funny story: When I first found this site (and thus had NO IDEA what real SSBM was like), I went on to youtube to find a Samus tutorial vid (I was determined to make her my main at the time). I found Smashtom's Samus tutorial and acualy thought it was a professional guide. >_< After a few weeks of practicing nonsense garbage combos (I can acualy still perform about half of them on CPUs xD), I read a post similar to those in here, saying how stupid Smashtom's videos were. I was like "argh! way to waste the first month of my training!"

Anyway, thanks for compiling these. I'll give this list to my friends and tell them, if ever they look for SSBM videos to get better, not to watch these ones. Thanks! ^_^

charburner6

Smash Apprentice
Smashtom: if you still have any questions, feel free to ask.

i have a question. is there any particular reason why you suck so much?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I remember these! Omg, funny story: When I first found this site (and thus had NO IDEA what real SSBM was like), I went on to youtube to find a Samus tutorial vid (I was determined to make her my main at the time). I found Smashtom's Samus tutorial and acualy thought it was a professional guide. >_< After a few weeks of practicing nonsense garbage combos (I can acualy still perform about half of them on CPUs xD), I read a post similar to those in here, saying how stupid Smashtom's videos were. I was like "argh! way to waste the first month of my training!"

Anyway, thanks for compiling these. I'll give this list to my friends and tell them, if ever they look for SSBM videos to get better, not to watch these ones. Thanks! ^_^
:rotfl:
You are funny.
Some people here aren't good at sensing scarcasmicness :rolleyes:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I could tell he wasn't a competitive smasher even when I wasn't a competitive smasher. Good lord go outside and get some sunlight. Good computer combo doesn't equal good human combo! I can probably just do a pk flash on a opponent and they won't even notice and walk right into it!

I think he's like twelve though so we should really lighten up on him.

I was once like him! He needs to realize that advanced techs add an extra sense of depth to gameplay. Plus they're really fun to use on noobs, like SmashTom!

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
lol just let the dude think he's good, ****. I bet he's gonna see some of this. You can easily tell that he loves this game very much by the f'in 200 vids he's made about smash, u guys are probably gonna make him hate it. SHOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAYNEEEE...............................ya i feel sry for the dude..........................................

Top Bottom