• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great(er) Leon's Super Bowl Bash 2/1/09

joeplicate

Smash Master
hummus is really good

yesterday I made myself a toasted sourdough ham-and-cheddar sandwich with hummus on it

_____
I'm an architect

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
My only exposure to hummus is don't mess with the zohan

I wanna try this tasty diarrhea like substance
only funny part of that movie was the scene with those guys in that office or whatever they were.
She says besides the sex, the guy gives a pretty good haircut.

It kinda catches you offguard, but I remember it being good (I think?)

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im going to take the time
to call you dumb in a non-joking fashion
because he will never learn any more moves via level up
unless you plan on dropping him later, then thats cool

actually nidoking is really badass
:034:

festizzio

Smash Champion
poison sting

focus energy

fury attack

horn drill

are the only moves nidorino learns that nidoking doesn't

i evolved him cause he's stronger this way

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol all those moves suck.
figuring out nidoking could learn water moves made him useful, but i never kept him due to his lack of speed

JDM

Smash Champion
You don't need to be stat happy while you're playing through the game cause you're gonna get random EV's while playing through it.

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Hey TGL, I know one guy that would be really interested in going, would it be alright if I bring him along (he plays a pretty decent Falcon)?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yeah thats fine

if i hada working red version i would play along side you and we could battle and stuff
but i dont want to play my working blue version because of NO EKANS >:(

Awex

Smash Lord
Oscar/JDM: I just came in here to bug Brendan. I prefer Melee actually, but I can't travel to this. =(

Brendan, let's link cable battle R/B next chance we get. :D

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
This is my favorite Pokemon team

:004: - Charmander is the most difficult to begin with since the gym leaders are Brock and Misty, but he is the most powerful and cool in the end.

:011: - Metapod has near impenetrable defenses, but his true strength comes later from evolving into Butterfree. Confusion is a potent attack.

:016: - Pidgey is good since he can Fly. He is easy to catch and to defeat Brock you must level him up for a long time. Even if Pidgey is not the strongest of Pokemon, he can super-effective lots of elements.

:026: - Pikachu may be popular, but Raichu is amazingly cool! If Pokemon were real creatures I would pick Raichu for his tail and Electric elements are my favorite.

:051: - I always catch Dugtrio in the Vermillion City cave, since it is faster than catching a Diglett and evolving him through levels. Use a Great Ball for better effectiveness.

:063: - HE IS THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE TO CATCH! I recommend catching an Oddish and utilizing Sleep. Then discard the Oddish. It is not worth keeping it around for longer.

My summaries would continue if Smash World Forums had more Pokemon in their "Smilies" database.

Shmmitty

Smash Rookie
Ok, i got two questions.

1.) Can one of two of my friends go? there decent players, and if you dont mind at all, if my little brother can come... its 10, but he's actually pretty good with Dr.Mario for his age.

2.) What time should we go? Because me, Zeren, and Nasanieru are all best friends in RL, and there going to go to my house first before we walk over.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
adult and late teen smashers are invited
its kind of a get together between friends really, but open to the public
but no ****ing little kids
were watching a football game, remember
and smashing as an after thought
i guess

Top Bottom