• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's a lot of deleted comments on the Miiverse. I really feel sorry for Sakurai for having to deal with a lot of obnoxious trolls and idiots, while having injured hands to top it off. :( I really hope he'll be okay.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
That's a lot of deleted comments on the Miiverse. I really feel sorry for Sakurai for having to deal with a lot of obnoxious trolls and idiots, while having injured hands to top it off. :( I really hope he'll be okay.
He definetly isn't in charge of modding Miiverse, though I bet he has the powers. Pretty depressing wall of comments though...yikes.

Last edited:

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
3 Straight Days of Deconfirmations!

Smash 4's release does seem to be on the horizon. Maybe he is doing this on purpose, to start to slow down un-realistic speculation, and make fans start to hype characters that have more of a chance and will be in the game.

Considering it was a Mario deconformation, then Pokémon deconformation, and now a Zelda deconformation, I think it may be Kirby, or *gulp* Metroid tomorrow.
Not even sure, man. But all I can say is only time will tell. Besides, I am abit nervous myself.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Mass deletion? Oh noes, what'd I miss on Miiverse this time?

So should the Flipper be added to the graveyard? :troll:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I think alot of those are about project M. I mentioned it once in a post and it was deleted for "criminal activity". It happened to someone else to.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I know the OP is going through a major overhaul right now, and you might already have it planned out. But if you dont id like to suggest making each headstone a png image so they can all be stacked in the first post to give off more of an individual grave vibe from each one, also so you dont run out of room in a static image with all of them.

something like this

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I know the OP is going through a major overhaul right now, and you might already have it planned out. But if you dont id like to suggest making each headstone a png image so they can all be stacked in the first post to give off more of an individual grave vibe from each one, also so you dont run out of room in a static image with all of them.

something like this

I will consider it.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I think the Flipper still counts as a deconformation. So I guess that it counts as a Balloon Fighter series deconfirmation. Maybe they didnt have it because BF will be in and will use it a a move.

D

Deleted member

I think the Flipper still counts as a deconformation. So I guess that it counts as a Balloon Fighter series deconfirmation. Maybe they didnt have it because BF will be in and will use it a a move.
I highly doubt this. The Bumper was in Brawl, the Flipper wasn't, and the Balloon Fighter wasn't playable.
It wouldn't make much sense to bring back the Flipper since it acted like a Bumper in Melee anyway.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I highly doubt this. The Bumper was in Brawl, the Flipper wasn't, and the Balloon Fighter wasn't playable.
It wouldn't make much sense to bring back the Flipper since it acted like a Bumper in Melee anyway.
I was kidding, I just forgot to add the troll face smiley.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Someone should photoshop Sakurai's laughing face on the Grim Reaper's body for the OP.
Believe me, I've thought about including the goofy grim reapers from Kid Icarus, Dampe from OoT, and even some Boos. The OP is still really empty at the moment, but all of the Assist Trophies are added back in.

Uh! It is weird... but I notice that these deconfirmations occur once every three months... Balloon Fighter in June... Toad in September... Skull Kid in December... clearly there is going to be another sacrifice on March. :troll:
Three of 'em in a row, I give you props.

Sorry for the TRIPLE post, but I'm surprised nobody's mourning Tortimer.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I suggest that we put a Star in the characters who ever popular. Then, we can remember who actually had graves and who were dumped in the lake by the Mafia

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Mass deletion? Oh noes, what'd I miss on Miiverse this time?

So should the Flipper be added to the graveyard? :troll:
Uh…tell Rosalina that Lumas don't make good bras. XD

Is "working hard" sakurai's code phrase for "disconfirmed" now?

I hope ridley isn't working hard right now
It's like they try hard, but fail anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
You know, it ain't just Tortimer. The whole of Kapp'n's family is knocked out. Leila shows up in the second PotD under it. Might edit Kapp'n's post.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I suggest that we add :starman: to the more popular character's graves into the collapse name. For Toad, Waluigi, Skull Kid, Ashely, Balloon Fighter, Virdi, Shy Guy, Starfy, Nintnedog and maybe Dedenne

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I suggest that we add :starman: to the more popular character's graves into the collapse name. For Toad, Waluigi, Skull Kid, Ashely, Balloon Fighter, Virdi, Shy Guy, Starfy, Nintendog and maybe Dedenne
Take out Shy Guy, Nintendog, Dedenne and maybe Viridi.

I don't think they were very popular character choices (nor did they really stand a chance.)

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Take out Shy Guy, Nintendog, Dedenne and maybe Viridi.

I don't think they were very popular character choices (nor did they really stand a chance.)
Eh. At this point, it's just a collection of characters confirmed not to be playable.

Popularity doesn't have much to do with it.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Eh. At this point, it's just a collection of characters confirmed not to be playable.

Popularity doesn't have much to do with it.
It kinda does.

Imagine if Ridley got disconfirmed. That's a lot more significant of a loss than Shy Guy or Dedenne.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yes, yes, ****ing yes. Dinosaurs was a great show.

Anyone who though Tortimer had a chance should be dragged out into the street and shot - he's retired for a reason. He's ANCIENT, He's UGLY, I don't know which is worse! I might just split a seem now if i don't die laughin' first!

Heihachi Mishima from Tekken is the only old dude who still fights.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Yes, yes, ****ing yes. Dinosaurs was a great show.

Anyone who though Tortimer had a chance should be dragged out into the street and shot - he's retired for a reason. He's ANCIENT, He's UGLY, I don't know which is worse! I might just split a seem now if i don't die laughin' first!

Heihachi Mishima from Tekken is the only old dude who still fights.
Cranky Kong and Scrooge McDuck would like a word with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom