• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the Gerudo banner & usr bar shop(updated banners and front page 3/1/07)

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
rendering is very hard i'm sorry but i can't get the render you want.

ok say i did 2

marthmaster got the render you wanted for me but it looked very bad on the banner.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
rendering is very hard i'm sorry but i can't get the render you want.

ok say i did 2

marthmaster got the render you wanted for me but it looked very bad on the banner.

Love that bottom sig. See how you got that little bit of a design on the bottom there? That's how you should make a sig. just a subtle little design can really do it justice. hey, keep that up, and you'll no longer be the face of plain banners! lol.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
well i should know it doesnt really suck ALOT, but it does, remove all that crap from his eyes, and that yellow stuff from his claws and well see. stop posting here, i dont like to spam.
hmm..someones been drinkign alil too much haterade....nice imnprovemnt with thAT jedi sig gw....u still sux at creativinessity (not a word) but yur getting there bud!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
thanks eps. i apologize for not being on lately. i have gotten a wii and have been playing zelda non stop. so your sigs will be done soon.

EDIT

any changes needed then just ask.

and deathreaver please have a rendered picture

tappy

Smash Ace
glad ur back:) can you make me a shadow the hedgehog sig?

PIC: http://www.soniconline.fr/images/games/42_shadow_the_hedgehog/artwork_shadow02_shadow.jpg
OR
http://www.soniconline.fr/images/games/42_shadow_the_hedgehog/artwork_shadow14_shadow.jpg i want shadow to be in the middle of the sig...
TEXT: hero or villain... have that in the top left hand corner
TEXT 2: tappy and have that in the bottom right hand corner
FONT OF TEXT: use the font that you used for this one

COLORS: one side should be faded blue and the other side should be faded red:) here's an example of what i mean: click here

good luck!

tappy

Smash Ace
it's okay, this font looks cool anyways. they look great gerudo, i really like that thumping sig. thnx alot. i give em both a 10/10;)

NG7

Smash Lord
Gerudo you need to learn to render. It's really not hard at all.

XfalcX

Smash Cadet
Banner =]

Text -Team- Auw]
subtext-allies in urban warfare
picture -http://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07050/dfx-voiceover-complete.jpg
colour -dark- but with blues
extra-just a cool looking font not nothin simple
size-(700X100) plz banner size...
TYVM in advance if for some reason i dont get around to it

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
ok everyone sorry i havent been able to do youur banners sooner. high school is on top of me latley. your banners will be done soon and sorry tappy but i can not make the banner like the jango fett banner unless it is a bigger size. would you be fine with me doing your banner bigger

tappy

Smash Ace
oh yea, definately it can be bigger. and i was just talking about those paint strokes that u used in the background, they look really neat:)

Top Bottom