• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the Gerudo banner & usr bar shop(updated banners and front page 3/1/07)

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
so this is the first gerudo banner and usr bar shop. lol

i'm not as good as epsilon or kriltex and other people but i will do my best work.

Rules.

no request limit.

one image per banner

i would appreciate some rep if i make you a banner.

format for a request.

Text -
picture -
colour -
extra (extra is anything else you want me too add. like a certain brush style or font i will happily install some on my computer for your banner)

i do not do animations sorry but i'm working on it.

i have the right to not do any request that i deem offence crude nudity or bad language.

if anyone wants to join they can.

sizes -
422x102

400x120

400x100

example work.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
You're banners are pretty good but they all look the same. I suggest putting so originallity in there, like perhaps some twirls or ripples or something.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
yeah MZero17 has a point
and BTW do you have any png. files of the Storm, Wave, and Mighty pics that you used in your sigs?
EDIT: you mispelled 'user' wrong on the thread title

E123Omega

Smash Lord
dude ur banners are way too plain and there all the same style
try to make your banner unqiue and different
try to make your banners like this one:

or this one:

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
heres your banner. i did a usr bar aswell.

i'm working on the photoshop filters and ive got some new brushes. so keep requesting people. i have taken all the criticism and complaments into my head and i am working with some new styles.

marthsword

Smash Ace
I like your banners a lot, but they all look alike. You should add some cool brush strokes/move the people in the banner around or something. I remember you used to support nidoking and nidoqueen. They are my top picks:laugh:

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
yeah I like it but I just wanted to mention a piece of gray between his shoulder and hair. Anyway, you're getting more original with your banners. Good job.

NG7

Smash Lord
Here's a few rules you can use to improve you stuff gerudo.

1) Put the stock anywhere but on the right of the picture
2) Don't use that line thingy
3) Stylize your text
4) Use light that interacts with the stock
5) Use a different size

That'll keep you busy :)

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
I am mixing up my banners now with different styles text and render placements. My new ones are a different they are very small no text on them so im mixing up alot and they look much banner.

so c'mon people request.

NG7

Smash Lord
Not bad dude.

A couple changes.

I want the text to be alot more fancy. I want stronger colours in the back, none of this faded stuff. I want floral patterns in the back as well. Also use a darker violet, looks abit too much like pink.

Edit: gave you some rep for coming out with that. Make it better and i'll give more.

NG7

Smash Lord
Hey! That's an improvement!

The background is still abit too pink, and i can't see the floral patterns. Maybe tidy it up abit?

If you can make the text a more cursive style and add some effects to it that'd be cool too :)

saberhof

Smash Master
well i should know it doesnt really suck ALOT, but it does, remove all that crap from his eyes, and that yellow stuff from his claws and well see. stop posting here, i dont like to spam.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
?????? thats how we do it in Australia. it is different in the USA.

and Deathreaver i can't render the pic. i will start with some different renders untill you give me one you want.

NG7

Smash Lord
Can you make mine with the picture i requested? I mean, eventually people are gonna want the pic they requested on the sig right? If you can't render the pictures people ask you should practice hard.

Top Bottom