• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Teams Losers Finals...

son...

SON.

@Ken: I'll make sure to whoop dat *** extra hard next time

@RJ: GIIYYYAAAWWWWDDDAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN...GOOD **** in singles!!!......aside from losing to me XD

Wish we recorded our set..but c'est la vie...wait scratch that I wish your set with Druggedfox was recorded! hot d*mn kid!

Georgia: Thank you so much for an awesome last tournament in GA...I had such a great day yesterday.

Thanks for teaming with me, XiF <3

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
They mario ditto'd lololol but yeah, all about the money.

I wish I'd beaten chaddd... not for the money, but so that there would have been a Grand Finals to watch. When these tournies start up again, I'm making sure we don't get GFs like that anymore =]

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
nah sami, you should've lost to RJ. He would've beaten chaddd that day, lol.
RJ...would he have beaten soft first? ;) Dat jiggs man, dat jiggs.

I seriously need to work with his falcon some more, [as in teaching it]... about 2 minutes of advice, and 3 weeks later look what happened :laugh:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
imo, just space better. I think he was just able to get inside your zone because of your laser spacing.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo, just space better. I think he was just able to get inside your zone because of your laser spacing.
you know advice is bad

when it's that three word advice

"just space better"
"just stop sucking"

D

Deleted member

3 word advice is lazy.

Its a very non intricate way of saying that you don't have the time or care to help.

The health insurance problem is troublesome in America? Don't get sick.
The unemployment rate is high in America? Get a job.

What good does it do?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
@Toasty,

PBnJ told me he was goin to make a video thread when we had enough videos... sounds like now is a good time =D There must be a bunchhh by now

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yeah for some reason my video files are all perfectly in sync but the youtube uploads are iffy...probably happens when I do multiple uploads in a queue :(

sorry bout that [and I'm not going back and fixing them either]

but still: results thread plz? plus bracket?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I just turned the audio off and played music from other videos =]

Btw... does anyone want to make a video thread? We definitely have enough vids of us all playing really badly to make a legit video thread =D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Who knows, they're not too hard to approximate in general though (not to mention we've had a lot of good players not enter/show up).

-Xif obviously by the statistics takes #1.

-Chaddd has beaten me in all three sets we've had, but he has also lost to soft, rayku, and xif.

-I've beaten everyone with the exception of the above two, and have beaten soft and rayku who chaddd lost to.

-Soft has consistently placed better than everyone else, getting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th right below my 1st,2nd, 3rd.

After that it seems like a huge cluster of random losses and inconsistencies. Cornel does well at the first two, but the monthly went oddly for him. Fullmetal was pretty consistent overall, but dropped a set to RJ at the monthly (idk who knocked Fullmetal out of winners). Rayku seems to be putting up a fairly solid overall performance. Merck, Mike G, and Sleepyk all haven't even been able to enter one of these yet.

That's what I can make of the results thus far, I'm sure people will disagree and make comments (chaddd'll probably just stomp me like he does in all our sets :laugh:)

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I was under the impression that this was a point based ranking system and Josh hasn't posted any kind of results thread or follow up thread. (afaik)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11131773#post11131773

That's missing the monthly. So updated for top spots it would be (Idk how to deal with the split for first place... I guess I'll give both +5 points???):

1st - Druggedfox - 12 points
2nd - Xif - 10 points
3rd - S0FT - 9 points
4th - Chaddd - 6 points
5th - C - 4 points
6th - Rayku - 2points
6th - Fullmetal - 2points
6th - Laijin - 2 points
7th - RJ - 1 point
7th - Shag - 1 point

First Weekly Placings:

1. Druggedfox (Lost to chaddd)
2. S0ft (Lost to Druggedfox twice)
3. Cornel (Lost to S0ft and Druggedfox)
4. Rayku (Lost to Fullmetal? and Druggedfox)
5. Chaddd (Lost to S0ft and Rayku)
5. Fullmetal? (Lost to ??? and Druggedfox)

Second Weekly Placings:

1. Xif (No losses)
2. Druggedfox (Lost to Xif twice)
3. S0ft (Lost to Shag and Druggedfox)
4. Laijin (Lost to Druggedfox and S0ft)
5. Shag (Lost to Xif and Laijin)
5. Fullmetal (Lost to Druggedfox and S0ft)

Monthly Placings:

1. Xif (No losses)
1. Chaddd (Lost to Xif)
3. Drugged Fox (Lost to Chaddd twice)
4. S0ft (Lost to Xif and Druggedfox)
5. RJ (Lost to Toasty and Druggedfox)
5. Cornel (Lost to ???)

There. :laugh:

The placings (losses etc) were done from memory... so sorry if they're wrong.

@Dan, the reason I didn't say anything about the points in the first place is that they don't represent the fact that chaddd and xif each only went to 1/2 of the tournaments (and the lack of mike g, merck, and sleepy; but i already said that).

S0ft... you might as well copy and paste/edit this post into the results thread.

chaddd

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11131773#post11131773

That's missing the monthly. So updated for top spots it would be (Idk how to deal with the split for first place... I guess I'll give both +5 points???):

1st - Druggedfox - 12 points
2nd - Xif - 10 points
3rd - S0FT - 9 points
4th - Chaddd - 6 points
5th - C - 4 points
6th - Rayku - 2points
6th - Fullmetal - 2points
6th - Laijin - 2 points
7th - RJ - 1 point
7th - Shag - 1 point

First Weekly Placings:

1. Druggedfox (Lost to chaddd)
2. S0ft (Lost to Druggedfox twice)
3. Cornel (Lost to S0ft and Druggedfox)
4. Rayku (Lost to Fullmetal? and Druggedfox)
5. Chaddd (Lost to S0ft and Rayku)
5. Fullmetal? (Lost to ??? and Druggedfox)

Second Weekly Placings:

1. Xif (No losses)
2. Druggedfox (Lost to Xif twice)
3. S0ft (Lost to Shag and Druggedfox)
4. Laijin (Lost to Druggedfox and S0ft)
5. Shag (Lost to Xif and Laijin)
5. Fullmetal (Lost to Druggedfox and S0ft)

Monthly Placings:

1. Xif (No losses)
1. Chaddd (Lost to Xif)
3. Drugged Fox (Lost to Chaddd twice)
4. S0ft (Lost to Xif and Druggedfox)
5. RJ (Lost to Toasty and Druggedfox)
5. Cornel (Lost to ???)

There. :laugh:

The placings (losses etc) were done from memory... so sorry if they're wrong.

@Dan, the reason I didn't say anything about the points in the first place is that they don't represent the fact that chaddd and xif each only went to 1/2 of the tournaments (and the lack of mike g, merck, and sleepy; but i already said that).

S0ft... you might as well copy and paste/edit this post into the results thread.
I lost my sets when I used Fox not counting against XIF, Peach v Ganon that has always gone pretty much even.

The lesson is that Ganon pwns.

EDIT: For the record, I think you are reading way too far into all this. It's just a few games from a bunch of rusty players. You sound a lot like those guys who talk about who's "better" through Youtube comments.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I lost my sets when I used Fox not counting against XIF, Peach v Ganon that has always gone pretty much even.

The lesson is that Ganon pwns.
Am I gonna have to requote myself?

"Chaddd'll probably just stomp me like he does in all our sets." Ganon too good :laugh:

chaddd

Smash Lord
Am I gonna have to requote myself?

"Chaddd'll probably just stomp me like he does in all our sets." Ganon too good :laugh:
I'm not trying to justify myself, I'm just saying it seems you are reading a bit too much into all this.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm not trying to justify myself, I'm just saying it seems you are reading a bit too much into all this.
I didn't post specifics until dan brought up this being a point based system, so I answered him. I honestly am not reading into it at all, especially having lost to you 3/3 sets and Xif 2/2...

@Mike...

***** we STILL haven't played. Wtfffffffffff :(

Top Bottom