• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Gates of Hell: Bayonetta Social Thread

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
What are everyone's headcanons regarding the Bayonetta character? My headcanon is that she is a lone wolf, rejects socializing, friendships, and romance, and pretty much hates everyone and everything.

Here are some scenarios in this regard:

Bayonetta eats a Chips Ahoy! cookie, and then immediately spits it out saying, "how dare they call this a chocolate chip cookie? That kind of cookie is supposed to be soft and chewy!" (I actually like Chips Ahoy! myself, this is just what Bayo would think of them)

Bayonetta bumps into Danica Patrick and then goes on to say she's not that good an auto racer, and curses at her. A feud is born.
Bayo has ZSS and Kirby as absolute besties. Ryu has a crash on her. Found herself two new little ones that happen to be naughty angels. Shiek is her nemesis cos reasons.

Last edited:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
In Smash Bayonetta refers to everyone like this:

"Love/darling": :4corrinf::4lucina::4miif::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4sheik::4villagerf::4wiifit::4zelda::4wendy:

"Little one": :4pit::4darkpit::4bowserjr::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucas::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4olimar::4feroy::4tlink::4villager:

BFFs: :4bowser::4charizard::4ganondorf:
Makes carry her purse::4wario:

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
My custom title says it all! Have a memorable and safe Christmas everyone!
BayonettaHype~

thesuperjag

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheSuperJAG
Thanks Jazz. You too... Playing Bayonetta 1 at the moment before Her release in February.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Neither live. She killed both of them at the end of the trailer with the final smash. Eaten alive and this is a kids game.
You do know Pit can't die pretty much right? Pittoo yeah since he's a clone, but Pit's to stubborn to die(he got his wings burnt off, and still somehow kept himself alive...after he stopped breathing of course).

Well that, and Pit is always being eaten by people, so he should be used to being eaten by now.

David Viran

Smash Lord
You do know Pit can't die pretty much right? Pittoo yeah since he's a clone, but Pit's to stubborn to die(he got his wings burnt off, and still somehow kept himself alive...after he stopped breathing of course).

Well that, and Pit is always being eaten by people, so he should be used to being eaten by now.
It's not everyday you get eaten by demonic hair.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How many ships will Bayonetta be sailing on?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Merry Christmas - Umbra Witches and Wizards! :D

I've often lurked this thread, and although this could be considered late, but congratulations to all Bayonetta supporters! May the moon light your path to glory in the fields of Smash Bros!

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about writing a Bayonetta/Once Upon a Time crossover one-shot wherein Bayonetta kills Mr. Gold and becomes the new Dark One. I mean she's got everything a Dark One needs.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What about twice the amount of ships of the US Navy?

Oh, and happy holidays everyone.
Happy Holidays and how about OVER 9000 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF US NAVY SHIPS!

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
So has anyone here ever gotten good at Bayonetta?
I mean really good, good enough to see all the flaws in Bayo 2 and call it a ****ty game?
Because I feel like trying.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean really good, good enough to see all the flaws in Bayo 2 and call it a ****ty game?
There's not enough Sexy Bayo Time...that's all a got that could make it seem ****ty

kuk

Smash Cadet
ESRB and PEGI probably lets you show more of sexy Bayonetta in the games, than the management of this forum does on this site. The trailer had a butt shot, can I post it here or will it be modded because of "THINK OF THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN THEMSELVES NAKED!!"?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
ESRB and PEGI probably lets you show more of sexy Bayonetta in the games, than the management of this forum does on this site. The trailer had a butt shot, can I post it here or will it be modded because of "THINK OF THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN THEMSELVES NAKED!!"?
If it gets modded, go to forum support. The site want to be PG13, so posting a trailer from an E10+/12+ game is A okay
btw

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wow i really love it when Smashboards doesn't send me alerts so i have like 87 pages to catch up on

tysm SWF i really appreciate it ur such a gr8 website

Last edited:

ZakoAction

Smash Rookie
NNID
TrollKing777
Yes I went back to 2 briefly today and lord the combat sucks compare to 1. Medium and larger enemies can only be launched in WT, Wicked Weaves are nerf in damage, Enemies frequently combo break and Umbran Climax is overpowered. That's only the tip of the iceberg. Not to say Bayo 2 is horrible is just lacks compare to the first one as far as depth goes.

Top Bottom