• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon board's currently discussing Ike, in the match-up thread.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
>_> You do realize the first Ganon pic will be removed when Light posts the match-up, right?

If you are having a problem with the second pic.... *backhands Ray*

That, and that Ike picture isn't really that bad. Unless someone thinks a parody of South Park is insulting....

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I actually like the picture, I don't know why anybody would find that insulting...

...not something like on the Zelda boards matchup guide picture for Ike...have you seen that thing?!

DO NOT WANT!!

Hoser

Smash Ace
...Wow.

That's all I can say to the Zelda boards picture.

As for the one on the Gannon boards, I see nothing wrong with it. It's quite funny if you ask me. If you were attempting to anger us, then you have failed.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Eh, I laughed at the Zelda board's pic of Marth. A lot. XD I just like the way Link looks in that picture.

The Ike one is 'meh'.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Eh, I laughed at the Zelda board's pic of Marth. A lot. XD I just like the way Link looks in that picture.

The Ike one is 'meh'.
Agreed.

The MK is interesting while the Snake one is bada**. We should make that our pic in the match-up thread.

Top Bottom