• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Game Table, Mineola, NY September 27th!

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Other then being kind of slow the tournament went well IMO. Glad to see BUM, jman, Reno, HBK, and a bunch of others again.

Bum i know ya were just scared to lose i let you take that match :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
BRAWL DOUBLES TOP 3
1 . We Not Cheap (Bum , Jman)
2. ANTi Mints! (ANTI23D , MintyFlesh)
3. Ryan And DooWop (Ryan , DooWop?)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I can't wait until the results thread even though I did horrible.

And poor Jman, His controller fell down the stairs twice and messed up.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Nice games all, good tourney eli. You guys from Stony, get at me on AIM for friendlies and stuff out there.

BUM163

Smash Lord
good games everyone. eli good stuff running it. italian mafia baby lol. i told everyone... bum will start traveling. it was good to see different people play. thx cb4 for picking me up and dropping me off. thats a cool dude right there. ya will see me at the next one for sure.

anyone wants to contact me, train with me or know of a tournament they want me to team up with them... my aim/aol name is oni163 or you can send me a private message on smashboards. be on the lookout for the bx venue i will be hosting real soon.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Bum, I'm the Ness guy who you got 5 dollars off of with your Marth. Good matches. At least I got 1 dollar off your samus.... Then lost it to your samus... I don't mind the money lost. That was good practice.

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh i went falcon cause i was gonna give you the win regardless. my boy jesus was in the same bracket as me and i didn't want to take him out and not know the long island lineup. so i just took the lost cause i play brawl more than him. no problem ref. it was fun matches.

next time i'll mm your marth with my capt and lets see the difference. are these monthlies? is anyone from here going to the monthly in mahattan that alex strife is doing? it would be good to see ya there.

BUM163

Smash Lord
word. glick, beast, godot, eli, minty,anti, cb4 and ref it will be good to see ya there when i get it started. new york can see different talent. well eli and godot people been seen ya lol. i'm taking myself to alot of places so i can test myself and see different talent. it was well worth it and fun. remember my aim name is oni163.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'm going to the monthly in Manhattan, the one on the 18th of October right? I'd be up for entering doubles with you bum.

I did so bad this tourney I'll make that up on the 18th

BUM163

Smash Lord
well i might have my teammate there already, but i'll ask to make sure if he going or not. you did some crazy stuff with ness though.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably go to the monthly in Manhattan, along with Blaze again. Maybe, him and me will finally enter a doubles tourney for once.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
oh i went falcon cause i was gonna give you the win regardless. my boy jesus was in the same bracket as me and i didn't want to take him out and not know the long island lineup. so i just took the lost cause i play brawl more than him. no problem ref. it was fun matches.

next time i'll mm your marth with my capt and lets see the difference. are these monthlies? is anyone from here going to the monthly in mahattan that alex strife is doing? it would be good to see ya there.
No, I dont wanna lose my money =P

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
It was fun, ggs to all, and props to Eli for running it smoothly.

I was the guy in the Oakland A's shirt, teaming with Godot (Metagay!).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i will be sure to attend the one Oct 18th man hopefully if i can find a doubles partner or if minty is allowed to go to the city.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yes ya both good and it would be great to see lil kids busting *** lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol @ bum's post xD. anyone know who got top 3 in brawl singles n melee singles.

Top Bottom