• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fury of Ganondorf COMBO VIDEO BY Renth!

Aswang

Smash Cadet
just watched the vid. i liked how you used the platform slide to edge guard. i gotta get into the habit of doing the same. . . i didnt see any f-tilts in the vid which is a lil wierd

Renth

Smash Hero
just watched the vid. i liked how you used the platform slide to edge guard. i gotta get into the habit of doing the same. . . i didnt see any f-tilts in the vid which is a lil wierd
well this video was complied of about an hour and half of gameplay and i didn't play in all the matches that were taped so .... i did with what i had :laugh:

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
wow that was a really good combo, im happy you didn't edge-hog a lot like 1233's combo vid!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your music selection was by far the worst possible.

I mean good god...Extremely fast paced Rhapsody-esque rock music for a Ganondorf combo video. I mean he is fat and slow. Not 3 times as fast as fox. Jeeze. And due to your sub-par music selection, I only watched about 1 minute of the combo video.

The song was cool, but not right for a GDizzle combo video.

Your combos were kinda good though. But uhhh word up on what cape said. For show.

Your music selection was by far the worst possible.

I mean good god...Extremely fast paced Rhapsody-esque rock music for a Ganondorf combo video. I mean he is fat and slow. Not 3 times as fast as fox. Jeeze. And due to your sub-par music selection, I only watched about 1 minute of the combo video.

~silent wolf's da bomb yo!~

The song was cool, but not right for a GDizzle combo video.

Your combos were kinda good though. But uhhh word up on what cape said. For show.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
*watches video without sound*

FierceFox

Smash Apprentice
Nice Ganondorf. I can never see a Ganon ever beating a character like Fox or Falco that is decent. But keep up the work. Nice Vid! :cool:

Renth

Smash Hero
if you play a smart ganon you can beat fast fallers, down air combos work wonders on them

OTRU...

Smash Champion
truuuu good stuff renth, ur ganon is beast i only played it a couple of times from what i remember. Yo remember when we teamed for friendlies at twilight shodown and sandbagged the **** out of those kids hahaha good times kid, lookin forward to play that nasty ganon at noob1

Renth

Smash Hero
truuuu good stuff renth, ur ganon is beast i only played it a couple of times from what i remember. Yo remember when we teamed for friendlies at twilight shodown and sandbagged the **** out of those kids hahaha good times kid, lookin forward to play that nasty ganon at noob1
What are you bringing this thread back for? :laugh: Yes, yes i do we played team marth won with 7 stocks left doing nothing but f smash Hah

Love you Joe! bringing back over year old threads tisk tisk tisk

FURY OF GANON 2 COMING SOON

LeifusYourGod

Smash Cadet
the video was alright quality, i mean no smooths transactions or anything, but who care about that, it's about smash. Defiantly a competent gannon player, but like [Cowboy] said, a lot of ur opponents didn't seem like they knew what they were doing, so it kinda gimped the video. Also you do take a lot of unnecessary risk to have a flashy kill, which is always nice when you can do it, and for a combo video, but in a tounry or something i wouldn't recommend it. that my 2 cents

Renth

Smash Hero
the video was alright quality, i mean no smooths transactions or anything, but who care about that, it's about smash. Defiantly a competent gannon player, but like [Cowboy] said, a lot of ur opponents didn't seem like they knew what they were doing, so it kinda gimped the video. Also you do take a lot of unnecessary risk to have a flashy kill, which is always nice when you can do it, and for a combo video, but in a tounry or something i wouldn't recommend it. that my 2 cents

This Video is well over a year old.

Either watch my new-er videos or wait for my next combo vid :laugh:

OTRU why'd you bump this!?!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
lol i dunno i was going thru some videos on youtube and then i saw this combo video that said renth so i was like wtf i didnt know this kid had a combo vid, so i had to watch it and it was pretty cool so i had to post a comment about it

RandoCalrissian

Smash Rookie
Ha

I think someone underrates the use of a flashy kill. Gannons wrap around upair is demoralizing. Renth, i love the use of smashes, because a technical gannon is good with placing his airs, but a good player knows when to start a down kick to force the opponent to roll into the back part, or to hit a massive 44 or so on a full hit upsmash. I have seen a lot of smart airplay online but smart ground play is something gannon can only utilize his directionals, shorthops, and footmobile for

Renth

Smash Hero
I think someone underrates the use of a flashy kill. Gannons wrap around upair is demoralizing. Renth, i love the use of smashes, because a technical gannon is good with placing his airs, but a good player knows when to start a down kick to force the opponent to roll into the back part, or to hit a massive 44 or so on a full hit upsmash. I have seen a lot of smart airplay online but smart ground play is something gannon can only utilize his directionals, shorthops, and footmobile for
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD !?! FOG2 IS BETTER

FOG3 WILL BE BETTER THAN THAT

Top Bottom