• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Crew- Officially Reborn?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The Four Swords Crew
Videogame Heroes

Crew Motto: I thought this was Super Smash Bros., not Super Jerk Bros. - <3

Fearless leader:

Name: Jam Stunna
Main: Ice Climbers
Secondaries: Marth, Young Link, Kirby (SOMEONE to beat Peach for God's sake)
Interesting fact: Makes the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the East Coasr

Brash yet reliable Executive Officer:

Name: JV Smooth
Main: Peach
Secondaries: Link, Falco
Interesting fact: Tips generously.

Intelligent and emotionally distant crew analyst:

Name: <3
Main: Samus
Secondaries: Pichu, Roy, other really terrible characters
Interesting fact: Has two mommies!

Stereotypical sex symbol:

Name: Ocean
Main: Peach
Secondaries: Sheik, Yoshi, Zelda
Interesting fact: Likes cheese.

Handicapped member (The Four Swords Crew is an equal opportunity employer!):

Name: Turnip
Main: Peach. Yes, another one.
Secondaries: I'll get back to you.
Interesting fact: Is really cool, DESPITE coming from New Jersey.

The Enforcer:

Name: Hazygoose
Main: Sheik, I guess.
Secondaries: Pikachu! :mad:
Interesting fact: Learned how to play in the wasteland that is the American Midwest.

The Doctor-Sorry, ran out of male crew members:

Name: Baka
Main: Sheik
Secondaries: Fox
Interesting fact: Stomps pigeons in the streets.

Killed off in Season 1 (aka incognito)

Name: Beware
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Link, Ness
Interesting fact: Always opens his Oreos, licks the cream once, then gives them to the homeless.

Prepares mixed drinks for everyone:

Name: SPAWN
Main: Sheik
Secondary: Fox
Interesting fact: Realized The Ghostbusters sucked and came to the winning team!

Lovable troublemaker:

Name: Dazwa
Main: Sheik I think.
Secondaries: Alot of characters
Interesting fact: Supports independence for Maine.

Constantly lords his superiority over us:

Name: KevinM
Main: Sheik, Fox
Secondaries: Jigglypuff
Interesting fact: Agrees that size does matter.

Stuck in the transporter room:

Name: Dark Dragoon
Main: Mewtwo. Seriously.
Secondaries: At this point, any secondary would automatically become his main.
Interesting fact: The only known person who plays Mewtwo not named Taj.

Just kind of strange:

Name: Khaly
Main: Falco, Fox
Secondaries: Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff
Interesting fact: ...is Asian?

Extra to be killed in first 13 minutes:

Name: Axel
Mains: Peach (again), Yoshi
Secondaries: Captain Falcon, Falco, Ganondorf
Interesting fact: Eats the crust first, then the pizza.

Hot-head:

Name: Prince of Fire
Main: Marth
Secondary: Roy
Interesting fact: Isn't nearly as offensive irl as he is on the boards.

ENEMIES

Name: The Band of Hawks
Led by: thumbswayup

Name: The Mini Bosses
Led by: The bros, man! The bros!

Name: The BladeBreakers
Led by: LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Name: Noobs4Brawl
Led by: lol BARLW

More to come later!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
First!
j/k

subscribed...and i'll get to those sigs, soon. like...probably tonight, lols. i'll just do individual ones, since i don't know who all to put on the entire sig thing, and i don't want to make the general 4 swords sig look anything else than beautiful so i needs me practice.

so...members, please PM me or AIM me stuff for your sig whenever you know. ask for specific colors, characters, pictures, etc. i'm flexible...and fluxual, baby. :p

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wow...this is one organized thread...do y'all have a VA Branch? I'd love to do a crew battle when my crew's ready *smirks*
I used to go to school in VA, but that was before I knew about competitive Smash. There were some guys I used to play with, but you'd smoke them ;)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
PSP is gotten :D
screw photoshop, too complex for the same outcome when it comes to sigs for me.

but yeah, i'll start working on them...hopefully tomorrow.
i'll get my oklahomies to meet and greet in here :D

Scud

Smash Apprentice
yo **** i'm burnt. I love people and hate people. I love you. Whatever alex says, i do((n't)do) look like falco.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ho, crap. Didn't know that I was invited to something epic lol

Oh, and you might as well list Marth and Sheik in my secondaries.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yay for OK introductions. also, you accidentally spaced one of scud's matches into my string of matches, jamil.

i'mma sleep now. tomorrow i make the translucent crew logo; practice with effects, layers, and colors; and hopefully make the first couple of sigs.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Welcome to the Four Swords, gentlemen. I'll fix that video straight away Alex.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I may get some of my smash friends down in florida in on this... like right now.

also I want you guys to play my friend Don, hes back up here from school he is awsome! He's keeping up with me in samus dittos out of no where, and this is just from training on his own in GA. This kid is awesome I'm like "jab is a good tool to approach" and he starts wavedashing jabs at me. he'll see me charge beam him while he is in morph ball and he stops morph balling when I have the bean charged (or even half charged, lol) this kid is going to be a monster....

meet up at my place tomarrow sound good to anyone?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
my friend don is coming over here... would you mind if he stopped over as well with me?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
my friend don is coming over here... would you mind if he stopped over as well with me?
The more the merrier! We just have to work on getting Hazy, Turnip and JV here as well. Do you have a VCR so that we can record?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I just got home from work, darn it!

EDIT:

Would you guys mind coming over here? My wife wants to play you guys, but it's hard for us both to leave the house at the same time. Unless it's okay if we bring Gabriel.
i understand, i was just joshin' ya. :D
any, maybe i'll see you all later today. i have been up all night smashing with brookmangz, mike$, trademark, aesir, sean

only the non-ghostbuter, non-kaiba corp members escaped being 4-stocked by me. good job brookman.
so sleepy time, if i get a call it should wake me up, but if jason doesn't give me a ride don't worry too much, i'll be fast asleep.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
blah that sux i want to be there... anyway... Jam hazy wants to come wednesday... figured it be easier for you guys to get in touch thruogh here.. also you gonna bring the cube with you to school tomorrow jam?

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Posted for Epic Turnip Combo awesomeness, sup guys, just making sure everyone in this crew posted here.....btw I think me and <3 are going to use an alternate team name, "Oh theres lava" will be our main team name, but we may also play as the Marx brothers

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Posted for Epic Turnip Combo awesomeness, sup guys, just making sure everyone in this crew posted here.....btw I think me and <3 are going to use an alternate team name, "Oh theres lava" will be our main team name, but we may also play as the Marx brothers
That would be amazing. Proletarian revolution ftw.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tonight was really fun. we should do it again sometime. only next time there should be some matches recorded without me in them, lol.

hope i can see the CT branch again before i go home.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Ok i was thinking the CT branch should all get together and play/record once or twice more, I was hoping this Sunday, I've only played jam a few times and i'd like to meet the Dragon...so lets do it! post here if you would want to do it and lets get on this, i wanna record matches that aren't me and hazy playing rhode islanders in teams

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
eh well sundays usually arent good for me... seeing how i usually work... but im up for wednesday thursday or friday... or even tomorrow

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
thurzzzzdizzzzle!
or anytime next week would be good for me. i want to play some GG, tekken, and fatal fury, too. i can't work on tekken due to time johns (takes too long to learn timing for wall combos and when to use which setup) so i've been working on my fatal fury. i even saw the 3rd movie as part of my training. wu-tang.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
im up for smash gg and tekken, fatal fury i havent played in years so i'd be hella rusty but yah like i said tues-friday this week are good for me

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Depending on when/how my finals / extensions go i could play thursday night and maybe friday afternoon (not the night i have a hot date) and more importantly I wanna record matches!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, I'm pretty busy this week with papers and whatnot, and I'll give my wife a break and not host the next meetup, haha. I'm only free Sunday this week, but I'm not sure about next week.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
next week would be great. anytime next week or next weekend i want to play whoever in 4 swords is able to make it because i want a crew picture!

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
hey, you wanted to take a crew picture without me? thats it, i'm gonna stop pulling my weight around here...brb gonna go see if kaiba corp is recruiting...i always wanted to be the best player on a crew

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm getting pretty furstrated with PSP9 right now. i'm pretty sure because i have the trial version i can't even edit fonts, but i'm not 100% sure. i have used it before and can't find it anywhere on the program. i figure if something so simple as fonts is missing a bunch more is.

this means we either wait until i get home and can get the full version on DC++ (my school's internet won't let my connect to stuff like that), or we find someone else to make us like 15 sigs, lol. hmm.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It's cool, take your time. And Jose, we were just gonna photoshop you in later ;)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Bump with news:
I've updated the recruiting section, added our junior crew and added the schedule for the weekly meetups over the winter break under the Upcoming Events section. Check it out!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Don wasn't bad at all. with some work, mainly just knowing when to use what, he'd be really good. his spacing and tech aren't half bad. hope i get to play him again.

after tomorrow i should know my schedule better, but i'm still wondering how many people are down for doing something next week/weekend...eh?

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
i'm down for something friday afternoon, i am not sleeping tonight, but i can take a nap in the after noon tomorrow and will still play if someone comes at night, also, i will be down for something next weekend too

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I work on Friday and Saturday, so this weekend is pretty much a wash for me. Hazy, did you ever talk to the Dragon about coming to my house on a Wednesday? Next Wednesday would be good for that I think, as long as I don't work.

Top Bottom