• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Are Bringing Sexy Back!- Bloomfield, CT-July 27th

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
can i get a rough estimate as to when the brawl portion will be starting, i dont want to leave there any later than 8 so is it possible that we could finish brawl singles by then?
I'm going to talk to the guy getting the venue tomorrow, so I'll give you an answer in the evening.

yo the four swords are bringing sexy back! well im about to help you guys do it! you cant have sexy without me!
Too true!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If you come Zoso, AND bring KevinM, I think I might just explode.

FINAL DETAILS

-Registration starts at 1:30 PM
-Melee will start NO LATER THAN 3:00 PM
-Brawl will begin immediately after a brief intermission following Melee.
-We have the store for as long as we need it, so time will only be a personal issue (meaning, if you can't stay out late, that's your problem)

We'll see everyone tomorrow!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
wanna go, but this sounds like its gunna get out really late, got work in the morning ya know?
Totally understandable. I'm sorry about the start time, but the guy who's letting us use the place doesn't really understand that these things can take a while, and that not everyone's willing or able to stay out until midnight.

Frost^

Smash Rookie
I'm coming with a friend of mine. Why the **** is every tourny in some beat down hick town?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
can i get someone's phone number who's gunna be there? just so i can know when to leave

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Jam's tournaments are fun! LOL, blimpies tournament. That owner is awesome for letting us go to it, I feel kinda bad that we didn't even get subs. LOL Shoutouts?

KevinM: We finally got to play. Bowser dittos in finals for the win. Also, "KevinM says Nus is prettier than Milktea" is an amazing team. Haha

Pipe: You were the only one to take matches off me, haha. You shouldn't have played friendlies with me, you were ****** me but I get used to styles so I beat you in tournament. Haha.

Jam: Awesome tournament, we didn't play except in teams though. ^^

JV: Nice friendlies, gotta get that melee skill back.

Spawn: LOL, I was afraid of you the most and didn't have to play you. =)

Aesir: We didn't play!

Joey: Wow, you look like Louis.

I forgot the other two kids we hung out with: Fun hanging out! Haha. Spife and Roman!

Budai: Falco still really good, gotta not squander and learn match ups and it'll ****.

OBM/OWM: Play MELEE.

PoF: Nice to finally meet you!

Jam's wife: Nice team matches, LAG johns.

The Dragon: Good games! You're pretty good!

Who else?: Fun fun fun!

Roman.

Smash Champion
awesome tourney, quick shoutouts

kevinm: <3 but we didn't MM, maybe at MM11?

nus: great meeting you, we should play friendlies next time our tourney matches was too close

budai: good meeting you too but we didn't play

joey: we are too good at doubles especially after finally beating ""KevinM says Nus is prettier than Milktea" when it counted XDD i think we lost like 6 matches before that though

aesir: close matches, friendlies next time (your marth is mine!) lol trashtalk and idk you

pof: nice finally meeting you, can't wait for long live hit stun ftw

i forget who teamed with spife and kevinm in the link team: joey and i totally owned you guys every match =D

jam and the dragon: you guys **** for hosting this tourney, melee was a pretty nice turnout and you should do this more often

jam's wife: surprisingly close matches, you have mad skill with peach XDD

anyone else: melee *****

noodles

Smash Champion
that sux. i was gunna say hi because i recognized you from pictures in the ct thread. but someone asked me to play a friendly. next thing i new i was doing tourny matches.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well, it wouldn't be a tournament unless something got left behind/lost...and in this case it's the notebook that I wrote the results in. I think I left it at the store, so I'll pick it up tomorrow and then post the results.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
OBM/OWM: Play MELEE.
Best shoutout EVER.

My shoutouts:

Sam-"I'm only trained to fight Michael Gales Fox...nothing else. If I am not fighting Michael Gales Fox....i'm SCREWED." haha haha Good to see you again as always.

Pipe-It's not a Melee scene without you.....We should play more 1V1's...i've only played you when you were GAW I think....

Jam-Star Wars Rogue Squadron for the win. I love how we didn't even take our Brawl match seriously....and i stage spiked you with a forward B and then upB from Marth while recovering....WTF!!!? Please do show me the pics the wife took! I bet they were awesome! Good tourney man.

KevinM-You're a funny guy....I met you before but never really talked to you much until today. You're a cool guy. Good seeing you as well.

Roman-Your Captain Falcon was toooooo much for me. He ***** me.

Spife-Good Link....dont fight those too often. Thanks for bringing those 3-5 setups to my upcomming tourney! :)

Baka-I dont know if you care...but you DEFINITELY got better in Brawl since we last played. Your Zamus and Diddy are toooo good. I could not move with my snake when you chose Diddy.....NO MORTAR slide for me! I despised it. I guess I got you back with bullcrap on that Hanenbow level that made no sense. Call me sometime so we can play Melee all day.

SPAWN-Call me when your folks go away so we can play NES, watch movies, and play melee for three days straight. :)

OBM-Just come on the 8th for friendlies.....or something.

OWM-Sorry I got all pissed off about that 60% kill....Brawl just pisses me off because its bad. You had like 165% on your last life and i had like 40% and you kill me with a single bair on the far right of FD? You werent even on the FAR FAR RIGHT.....we were just under the lip so it was about equal to the stages edge.

Icy-I am sooooo pissed I ****ed up that Sheik ditoo. Why did I start to suck magically!? errr. We'll need to do more Sheik dittos. Stop being a dork and quit playing Brawl.

Aesir-Nice Marth......to bad I never actually got to fight you in a friendly or tourney match......weak! Quit your job, cancel your plans or whatever, and just come to my tourney so we can play melee all day.

Nus-Too true that it was finally good to meet you. Your Marth was stylish...one of my favorite Marths to watch playing....or watch owning me. Hopefully i'll see you soon.

JV-Always a pleasure. Metas Neu B is fun...isnt it? haha haha If you need further tips...let me know. :)

I know I forgot some people....sorry. I hate the rest of you......kidding.

Anyway I noticed something with EVERY Brawl tourney match i played today

w/ Baka-Diddy is pretty much hopeless and useless on Hanenbow due to the small bottom
W/ Jam-Forward B to up b works as a stage spike while recovering and your opponent is on the ledge? WTF!!!??
W Noodles and OWM-ROB is so good because of AGGRESSIVE CAMPING. Literally, the whole match with both of them was the same process. You both play the EXACT SAME.
W fate-Even against and with players like Ike camping is the best option?

Brawl is crap and my goal is to get everyone to stop wasting their time and money by playing that game.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
brawl singles:

1 - OBM (gw)
2 - Buuman (mk and ddd)
3 - Noodles (rob)
4 - OWM (rob)
5 - JVsmooth (mk)
5 - POF (mk)
7 - JamStunna (ike)
7 - Pipe (gw and rob)

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i think i left my 2 gamecube controllers there. one purple one black. if anybody picked em up please let me know on here or on facebook or something, my name is Sam Keener, look me up if uve got em. also jam if nobody picked em up check in the store when u go back tmrw. thnx

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i postd full melee results on the results page, brawl results are still at a loss until jam finds his notebook
also shout outs their as well

Top Bottom