• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The four behaviors of smash.

platnum

Smash Lord
Frocious mongoss:

I will mindgamz you into vicious combos and won't let you out of my range, i will spam you with Fairs until your over the abbys, at which point its time for Dair, and sometimes i will swich it up and start edge guarding!

guess my main's(i have 3).

orintemple

Smash Lord
Frocious mongoss:

I will mindgamz you into vicious combos and won't let you out of my range, i will spam you with Fairs until your over the abbys, at which point its time for Dair, and sometimes i will swich it up and start edge guarding!

guess my main's(i have 3).
Marth for sure. Idk what else.

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm a ferocious mongoose. I used to be a ferocious llama though but I learnt how to play smart lol :D.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hmm, the categories on the first page make me a Ferocious Owl.

Funky....

metroid1117

Smash Master
When I play Falcon, I go all Patient Owl. I'm usually a Ferocious Tiger that wants to have a little bit more Clever Mongoose.

Smo

Smash Journeyman
Ferocious Mongoose. I play as Fox, so I love to aggress with Nair, but all the way I'm trying to set up for Uair, shinespike or UpSmash.

:)

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol wow Damian you need to find a more productive job. Your just pissing your days away with this stuff :p (still funny though)

This system is to hard to decipher! Ill just call myself a patient tiger cause it sounds cool.

Vro

Smash Lord
What'd be nice is a horoscope-like famous smashers. M2K is a ferocious tiger while Forward is a clever tiger. You know, stuff like that.

btw Zjiin, I've seen you twice or so in person. I'd say you're clever owl. =p

Nice thread.

S2

Smash Lord
When I play with Sheik I always immediately want to be a ferocious tiger.

But through years of intense training I've adjusted into a patient owl... throwing my needles and camping.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm totally a Clumsy Llama. That sums me up perfectly.

Although once I get more in control, I'm usually trying to be more of the Ferocious Tiger.

My knowledge of the game is stronger than my technical skill, which unfortunately doesn't nearly guarantee that I win. D=

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
This was a nice insight into playing styles. I play C. Falcon. Against 'noobs' I am a ferocious tiger. When I face someone on my level, I am a Clever Mongoose/Tiger, and when someone is better than me I am a Clumsy Llama

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I'd be an owl of plentiful adjectives. I know everything, but my playing is inconsistent (sometimes intentional, other times not)

EarthLord_CJ

Smash Cadet
Still a Clumsy Llama, and I'm not sure exactly what I'll emerge as when I my technical skills are down-pat.

I think this'll be really interesting....

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
With Sheik, I'm a Ferocious Tiger... especially with those suicides when I pull out the chain for edgeguarding. ._.

But with Zelda, I'm a Patient Owl.

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
Ferocious mongoose...or clever tiger for me. The former sounds better though. Props to the topic starter, clever idea. The fact that most people are hybrids though shows that while you can classify players like this, you wont be able to accurately describe their style with it.

Top Bottom