• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Founding of D Gamesia - Game over? Who scum wins reigned supreme in DGames?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
It really is though!

I don't remember why that started happening recently but it really annoys me. Its up to the mod and the votes should not factor into that decision at all.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Kuz said:
Soup that shot was disgraceful. Why do people find it necessary to quickshoot in games without deadlines? You didn't even let him claim ffs. You just jumped the gun. Again. Literally every game you do this and its starting to actually piss me off. Play more cool-headed please. Maybe take this time that you're supposedly in a box to fix some of your flaws.
i've been sitting on the corner of the street seeing how to play mafia, i should be coming back soon because like i said this is gonna be my senior year, doing nothing and browsing forums/dgames.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
i've been sitting on the corner of the street seeing how to play mafia, i should be coming back soon because like i said this is gonna be my senior year, doing nothing and browsing forums/dgames.
Talk is cheap. I'll like to actually see you live up to this Soup.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
For some reason I thought I made this post but I didn't. In gord's absence and as the all powerful back-up mod, yeah no MvP. Sorry dudes!

Soup get back to your box we don't wanna see your ugly face.

Top Bottom