• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First ~KawaiiFalchionWillCry~ Arena Scramble. Sign Ups Open

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Greetings everyone, Falchion, Bunny and I are creating an unique tournament experience for everyone, that is totally is an original one of a kind idea, mever before seen, especially in an anime.

The Deal:
Once the tournament round starts, everyone will be given 2 point, after that you can challenge anyone whos in the tourney, and if they accept, they can then name how many points they wish to bet on a best 2/3 set, and the winner of that set gets the points. You can only bet as much as the person with fewer points has. If the challenger doesnt wish to bet that many points (1 is an auto battle), they can name a lower point total, and the mid point will be used. If your point hits 0, your eliminated, however if you get 8 points, you then go to the next round (which is bracketed). After 8 people qualify the round will end, should 8 people not be determined fast enough, people with low amount of points will be cut, and that will continue until we have 8 people. You can decline 2 challenges, but after u decline 2 challenges, you have then take all challenges from anyone (unless you have a really good reason). You cant fight the same person twice until 5 hours pass. The finals will be bracketed, double elimination style.

Rules:
-Best 2/3 Opening Round, 2/3 Till Semis, Semis and Finals 3/5
-No Items
-Opening Round Neutrals and CP are all pickable, Brackets are Neutral then selected CP

Stage:
Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Starter/Counter
Castle Siege
Delfino
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

Counter/Banned
Green Greens
Mario Circuit
Onett
Port Town Aero Dive
Skyworld

Prize:To be decided

Date:To be decided

Entrants:

I ask everyone to be completely honest, and to report everything in this thread, as well as reporting when someone declines a challenge. I wish the best to everyone who enters, and remember, if you dont show, the tournament can still go on easy enough, so its your loss

DONT POST YET

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
AND ITS CANCELLED. LET IT DIE.

A6M Zero is excluded from this post, because he speaks hard core truth.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'd love to join

EDIT:: cancelled XD I should have known! If this is still on then sign me up!

Top Bottom