• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The FINAL Roster: Hejiru's Roster

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Hey. I realized I never got around to posting my own roster predictions, (good thing too, ATs keep deconfirming my guesses, lol) but I'm serious this time.

EDIT: (99.999% sure this is the REAL roster.) If you read the last SEVERAL pages of the Temporary leak index, you will realize why we have good reason to believe this is the trur, final roster. Prepare to be dissapointed, Geno fans.

1. Mario
2. Link
3. Kirby
4. Pikachu
5. Fox
6. Samus/ZSS
7. Yoshi
8. Donkey Kong
9. Peach
10. Bowser
11. Zelda/Sheik
12. Ice Climbers
13. Pit
14. Meta Knight
15. Wario
16. Ike
17. Diddy Kong
18. Lucas
19. Pikmin & Olimar
20. King Dedede
21. Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard)
22. Snake
23. Sonic
24. Luigi
25. Ganondorf
26. Capt. Falcon
27. Wolf
28. Falco
29. WW Link
30. Ness
31. Jigglypuff
32. Lucario
33. Marth
34. Mr. Game & Watch
35. ROB

This also means the following are cut:

Dr.Mario
Pichu
Roy
Mewtwo

The following is a confirmation, a list of howw we know each is confirmed. For "reliable source" that means we have recived confirmation by several seperate reliable sources. See the temporary leak indez for more info.

1. Mario - DOJO
2. Link - DOJO
3. Kirby - DOJO
4. Pikachu - DOJO
5. Fox - DOJO
6. Samus/ZSS - DOJO
7. Yoshi - DOJO
8. Donkey Kong - DOJO
9. Peach - DOJO
10. Bowser - DOJO
11. Zelda/Sheik - DOJO
12. Ice Climbers - DOJO
13. Pit - DOJO
14. Meta Knight - DOJO
15. Wario - DOJO
16. Ike - DOJO
17. Diddy Kong - DOJO
18. Lucas - DOJO
19. Pikmin & Olimar - DOJO
20. King Dedede - DOJO
21. Pokemon Trainer - DOJO
22. Snake - DOJO
23. Sonic - DOJO
24. Luigi -The "duh" factor
25. Ganondorf -The "duh" factor
26. Capt. Falcon -The "duh" factor
27. Wolf - Reliable source
28. Falco - Reliable source
29. WW Link - Reliable source
30. Ness - Confirmed on Wii.com
31. Jigglypuff - Confirmed on Wii.com
32. Lucario - Confirmed on Wii.com
33. Marth - My specualtion, only one FE rep is ridiculous, and this last spot is confirmed to be a veteran. Marth makes more sense than Roy.)
34. Mr. Game & Watch - Reliable source and Icon #13
35. ROB - Reliable source, and Icon #19

Remember, several credible people (NOT prophets) have confirmed this list. Also remember how everybody scoffed at the Melee roster when it was leaked. I'm sorry if you favorite character didn't get in.

-Hejiru

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Ness is inferred? How?

Maybe by fans but not by officials.

Oh, and you're going by what leakers say? Bad move. I mean come on. Everyone was expecting Sonic the next day. His guess just happend to be lucky. And everyone who was sane thought that Olimar was going to use Pikmin.

The US delay was just paranoia. But eventually came true.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
First of all...

WERE YOU SATISFIED WITH MELEE'S ROSTER WHEN IT WAS LEAKED UNOFFICIALLY?

No you weren't, and you wouldn't have been. Half of the newcomers are clones? Pichu and Dr. Mario?

Therefore, the fact that there are only 35 characters isn-t an argument against Nya. Trust me, I want there to be at least 40 as well.

However, using Pikmin in the same way the monkeys in TP's first temple, predicting Sonic for the conference and predicting the rumors about the delay being true could all be luck and common sense.

Also, Chaos could have found out about the Dragoon and simply tossed in whatever along with it.

So I am sceptical even though I know I am slightly because I want at least five more characters.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
It's a sad thing really. If this does prove to be the final roster, I will forget Brawl even existed.
Here's hoping Sakurai won't make the same mistake with the roster in melee. He did say melee was rushed...so HOPEFULLY he used that extra time to make a better better friggin' roster....hopefully.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm with SiegK on this....

**** it.... why can't Nintendo say "Okay, we don't know when we are going to come out with the game but we will put up the FINAL release date once the game has gone gold."

Zevox

Smash Lord
Where are you getting Geno from? Neither Nya nor ChaosZero said anything about him. Ditto for Lucario, although in his case I assume you're basing it on Serebii, like everyone else.

Zevox

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Where are you getting Geno from? Neither Nya nor ChaosZero said anything about him. Ditto for Lucario, although in his case I assume you're basing it on Serebii, like everyone else.

Zevox
Nya said Lucario, And Chaos Zero said Geno.

EDIT: Holy crap, youre right. I could have sworn I saw Geno on that list. But Chaos Zero did indeed say Lucario.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Stop this rubbish, you dont know what your talking about im tired of these prophets telling us rubbish, we'll all see when the game finally comes out.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Stop this rubbish, you dont know what your talking about im tired of these prophets telling us rubbish, we'll all see when the game finally comes out.
I'm not a prophet, I'm basing this POSSIBLE roster on what they gave us. And they knew updates before they happened, so...... These are the only two that have proof. If it bothers you, then think of this as my prediction thread.

madleviathan

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai did say there would be around 40 characters, so 35 would be believable, albeit unlikely. At least 37, I'd say. A good, odd number.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Missing King K. Rool = fake
Oh ok. Your favorite character is not on the roster, so therfore its fake. Ok.

There still are two spots left, but I'd say K. Rool's chances are slim compared to Geno, Isaac, AC rep, Ridley, Krystal, Marth..... etc, etc.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
as much as i don't want that to be the roster, i could totally see that being it and no i won't flame you i understand this is a roster based off of the best prophets. i think your right in guessing marth.

my only problem is no 3rd 3rd-party/retro/wtf:

i mean yes geno is wtf to MOST of the world so i guess i have to keep that in mind and pit is retro even tho we already know he's in.

i guess what i'm really saying is if this is the roster then sakurai didn't hand pick some characters for himself like he did for melee, hopefully the prophets don't know about say 3-5 characters and we will see some suprises in the final roster (if this is true).

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I updated it, with all the proof we have. Guys, don't get upset, this could turn out to be it.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
No, it was me. Before the list was confirmed, everyone referred to it as "ChronoBound's list". Please give credit where credit is due.
Wait, are you talking about this list, or the leak index?

I see where you madea big list of possible characters,for each series, but i don't see how that contributed to my thread.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Wait, are you talking about this list, or the leak index?

I see where you madea big list of possible characters,for each series, but i don't see how that contributed to my thread.
I am talking about the leaked roster. I put together what was said from NyaseNya, ChaosZero, Serebii, and ShadowXOR, and decided to put all of their leaks into one roster.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I am talking about the leaked roster. I put together what was said from NyaseNya, ChaosZero, Serebii, and ShadowXOR, and decided to put all of their leaks into one roster.
Maybe, but I didn't use any of those people except Nya. I went mainly by what Reno and others said. Yours and mine are unrelated to each other.

Top Bottom